Pipeline worker who lost his job because of job killer joe...should he be arrested for inciting violence?

A union worker from the pipeline made a video........he talks about losing his job, his team losing their jobs.......should he be arrested and canceled for inciting violence....? His emotional reaction to losing his job because of job killer joe could cause some people to become violent......he should likely be arrested for incitement to insurrection against the state....right?

Just as Joe Biden started his new job as president, he used his pen to end the jobs of thousands by pulling the permit for construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline. Neal Crabtree is now unemployed and so is the team who worked under him.

Biden’s decision immediately cost about 11,000 jobs, many of them union jobs. As Breitbart News reported, one expert said Biden’s other climate change order to stop drilling leasing on public land could cost as many as a million U.S. jobs.

Crabtree posted about it on his Facebook page: “I got laid off for political reasons and stupidity and the future doesn’t look so bright. I’ve got a sickening feeling in my stomach … I went to my truck and literally cried.”

Fox News interviewed Crabtree and asked him about his reaction to the news about Biden’s executive order.

“The president was able to put us out of work by signing a piece of paper,” Crabtree said as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. “I’m the one that had to look these people in the eye and tell them they didn’t have a job anymore.”

“If I got a little emotional, I think that’s only human,” Crabtree said.

Crabtree said he got into the energy industry because in his home state of Arkansas farming is the main way to make a living.

“So I chose this career,” Crabtree said. “We go all over the country and we depend on these projects to provide a living for our families.”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do right now,” Crabtree said. “It’s tough.”

Right! No violence! People lose jobs every day for some reason or another, sometimes because a project is terminated.

A union worker from the pipeline made a video........he talks about losing his job, his team losing their jobs.......should he be arrested and canceled for inciting violence....? His emotional reaction to losing his job because of job killer joe could cause some people to become violent......he should likely be arrested for incitement to insurrection against the state....right?

Just as Joe Biden started his new job as president, he used his pen to end the jobs of thousands by pulling the permit for construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline. Neal Crabtree is now unemployed and so is the team who worked under him.

Biden’s decision immediately cost about 11,000 jobs, many of them union jobs. As Breitbart News reported, one expert said Biden’s other climate change order to stop drilling leasing on public land could cost as many as a million U.S. jobs.

Crabtree posted about it on his Facebook page: “I got laid off for political reasons and stupidity and the future doesn’t look so bright. I’ve got a sickening feeling in my stomach … I went to my truck and literally cried.”

Fox News interviewed Crabtree and asked him about his reaction to the news about Biden’s executive order.

“The president was able to put us out of work by signing a piece of paper,” Crabtree said as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. “I’m the one that had to look these people in the eye and tell them they didn’t have a job anymore.”

Crabtree said he got into the energy industry because in his home state of Arkansas farming is the main way to make a living.

“So I chose this career,” Crabtree said. “We go all over the country and we depend on these projects to provide a living for our families.”

No. Don't be stupid.

He was going to be unemployed soon, all those people are getting unemployed, what is the best time to do it , during a pandemic when Unemployment is increased.
Just so we are clear. It doesn't matter because they are short term.

You are so awesome.

He was going to be unemployed soon, all those people are getting unemployed, what is the best time to do it , during a pandemic when Unemployment is increased.

You are so awesome.

There is really no benefit to the US market. TransCanada already has excess, unused pipeline capacity all over the midwest that feed five refineries there.

You are so awesome.

There is really no benefit to the US market. TransCanada already has excess, unused pipeline capacity all over the midwest that feed five refineries there.
Just so we are clear. It doesn't matter because it is short term.

Be the douchebag you were meant to be. Don't try to run around and justify it. Be that douchebag.

Senate Republicans block amendment by Sen. Ed Markey to keep Keystone XL Pipeline oil in US for American consumers exclusively
Updated Mar 24, 2019; Posted Jan 20, 2015

But instead of holding a majority up-or-down vote, Senate Republicans, in a 57-42 vote Tuesday, used a procedural move to table the amendment, effectively killing Markey's measure.

"On the first amendment, to the first bill, in the first days of the Republican-controlled Senate, they are siding with the oil industry and blocking a vote on my amendment to keep oil and gasoline here in America for consumers and businesses," Markey said.

Keystone has excess, unused pipeline capacity all over the US and the XL will by-pass the 5 refineries there in the midwest..

The pipeline doesn't benefit the US.. Its a tax scam.
Duh, it is a more direct route to the Gulf Coast refinery on purpose. The existing Keystone pipeline and others service the other 5 refineries.

Senate Republicans block amendment by Sen. Ed Markey to keep Keystone XL Pipeline oil in US for American consumers exclusively

But instead of holding a majority up-or-down vote, Senate Republicans, in a 57-42 vote Tuesday, used a procedural move to table the amendment, effectively killing Markey's measure.

"On the first amendment, to the first bill, in the first days of the Republican-controlled Senate, they are siding with the oil industry and blocking a vote on my amendment to keep oil and gasoline here in America for consumers and businesses," Markey said.

Keystone has excess, unused pipeline capacity all over the US and the XL will by-pass the 5 refineries there in the midwest..

Duh, it is a more direct route to the Gulf Coast refinery on purpose. The existing Keystone pipeline and others service the other 5 refineries.

Do you understand what UNUSED pipeline capacity means?

You are so awesome.

Be the douchebag you were meant to be. Don't try to run around and justify it. Be that douchebag.

What the hell are you talking about? This oil will by-pass the US and be sold overseas from the Free Trade zones in Port Arthur and Houston... and they still have to add 500,000 bpd of light sweet crude from Libya or KSA or Kuwait to get that corrosive sludge to flow.

Do you understand that UNUSED pipeline is not a direct route to the Gulf Coast? We have been through this on other threads.

You are so awesome.

What the hell are you talking about? This oil will by-pass the US and be sold overseas from the Free Trade zones in Port Arthur and Houston... and they still have to add 500,000 bpd of light sweet crude from Libya or KSA or Kuwait to get that corrosive sludge to flow.

Do you have a comprehension problem?

If building the pipeline hurt Americans, Democrats would support it. Xi doesn't want America to build infrastructure so he told Joe to stop it or he would release tapes of Democrat "faves" his million spies have obtained.

Do you understand that UNUSED pipeline is not a direct route to the Gulf Coast? We have been through this on other threads.

Those unused pipelines feed the five refineries in the midwest.

If building the pipeline hurt Americans, Democrats would support it. Xi doesn't want America to build infrastructure so he told Joe to stop it or he would release tapes of Democrat "faves" his million spies have obtained.

Do you want a pipeline across your property so Canada can make more profit?

I rather have a pipeline then a railroad shipping the oil. You rather ship the oil on Warren buffets trains because he donates to Democrats.

Those pipelines already exist. It is nothing new.

I rather have a pipeline then a railroad shipping the oil. You rather ship the oil on Warren buffets trains because he donates to Democrats.

Keystone has a lousy safety record.. Trump of course was for it. He judges everything based on money. Do you?

Up to a million oil jobs are destroyed in 10 days

Don't be surprised when gas goes up to 4 bucks again like when Barry was in.

Obama had nothing to do with it. Production slowed down steadily during the Bush years because the ppb was so low. When the price went up, everybody started drilling.

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg
We are tired of the ying yanging of oil prices because of politicians. Overseas at time, nation are in distress and that has an affect. But now that we will need more foreign oil the affect will be stronger on prices. Stop with the bull. You are in the process of making millions of people more poor . For what?

I heard plumbers can make six figure salaries now.

Forum List

Back