Another Uber driver is assassinated

When crazy shit like this happens, there's usually drugs involved. Now that Biden stopped building the wall in a major drug smuggling corridor, we should expect plenty more of these tragedies. Biden is easily the worst President of all time and it took less than two weeks.

Why yes, building a wall next to an existing wall certainly does keep the drugs out of the country.

This month the DEA made the biggest meth bust in American history: 2200 pounds of meth, nearly 900 pounds of cocaine, and 13 pounds of heroin. This may be the biggest meth bust in American history, but it doesn't even come close to making our list of the biggest drug busts in U.S. history. Columbia annually produces more than 900 tons of cocaine, most of which find buyers in our country. We are spending billions of dollars of taxpayers' money to seize only a tiny percentage of illegal drug trade and pretend that we are successful. According to the CDC around 68,300 people died in the U.S. from drug overdoses over the 12 month period ending September 2019

Let me guess. Because some of the people involved are under age, their names can't be put out there. My question is, when did that law/regulation first get started? I ask because of the world already knowing about JonBenet Ramsey and Caylee Anthony who of course were also under age.

God bless you and the family of the victim always!!!

Holly

It’s not a safe job
A mother was killed by 2 “YOUTHS”
This nation is unlivable
Very disturbing
The 14 year olds were a victim of their own lousy absent parents and

It’s not a safe job
A mother was killed by 2 “YOUTHS”
This nation is unlivable
Very disturbing
I have been telling you people we need to severely regulate knives in our country!!!!!

Both boys must be executed!!!

haha When was the last time you heard of black teens getting a death penalty or even charged as adults?

In these times the jury will either be half black or even pre-demominately black --thus it will be difficult to even get a conviction in this case.

All these criminals need to say is she called us jiggers aka *******.

Last edited:

Why? Because out of millions of drivers around the world a handful of people have gotten killed? Same thing has happened to cab drivers, bus drivers. pizza delivery people, etc.

I used to live in Vegas and it was quite common for cabbies to get killed .......sometimes in the most vicious manner aka the perp in one case threw gas on a cabbie from a big drink cup he was holding and set the cabbie on fire...he spent a few days undergoing horrific suffering before he gave up the ghost...a decent chinese family man.

Everyone wanted the perp executed except the prosecution....their excuse they did not want the perp's son to be deprived of his father.....unbelievable--but unfortunately they prevailed.

Last edited:

haha When was the last time you heard of black teens getting a death penalty or even charged as adults?

In these times the jury will either be half black or even pre-demominately black --thus it will be difficult to even get a conviction in this case.

Worse that will happen is that Uber eats will blacklist that community and they will have to go get their own meals

haha When was the last time you heard of black teens getting a death penalty or even charged as adults
Do you have some facts saying the teens were black?

It's pretty likely, don't you think? Did you see that Walmart episode in Louisiana a week or two ago? Two black girls stabbed a 15 year old to death, live streamed it, and laughed about it after she was dead. The murderers were 12 and 14.

Worse that will happen is that Uber eats will blacklist that community and they will have to go get their own meals

I don't know much about Uber, even though I was thinking about trying it out myself before the virus, but from what I understand, they have a no-gun policy for their drivers. They don't send you places. You have an app, and if you see a customer you want to service, you can accept it or not respond to it.

No matter what a kid does, if they are not charges as an adult, they are set free at the age of 18.

Let me guess. Because some of the people involved are under age, their names can't be put out there. My question is, when did that law/regulation first get started? I ask because of the world already knowing about JonBenet Ramsey and Caylee Anthony who of course were also under age.

God bless you and the family of the victim always!!!

Holly

They can print the names and post pictures of the victim if they are a minor, but not the attacker.

Why yes, building a wall next to an existing wall certainly does keep the drugs out of the country.

This month the DEA made the biggest meth bust in American history: 2200 pounds of meth, nearly 900 pounds of cocaine, and 13 pounds of heroin. This may be the biggest meth bust in American history, but it doesn't even come close to making our list of the biggest drug busts in U.S. history. Columbia annually produces more than 900 tons of cocaine, most of which find buyers in our country. We are spending billions of dollars of taxpayers' money to seize only a tiny percentage of illegal drug trade and pretend that we are successful. According to the CDC around 68,300 people died in the U.S. from drug overdoses over the 12 month period ending September 2019

So what's your solution, to tear down the wall and allow all the drugs they want to send? Meth is made at home. People make it in their garage.

We can never stop drugs from entering this country, but we can slow it down, and anything to help in that goal we should be doing.

Forum List

Back