Piers Morgan vs Bill Maher | The Full Interview

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Good video.. I'm liking Maher more now a days. He's one of the few on the left that'll actually call out the radicals on the left. Pier's has been calling out the trannies for their lies for a while now also. On things like "Men can get pregnant." <<<Those kind of lies.

The radical leftist have gotten so bad that Maher seems right of center.

Piers Morgan vs Bill Maher | The Full Interview​

Good video.. I'm liking Maher more now a days. He's one of the few on the left that'll actually call out the radicals on the left. Pier's has been calling out the trannies for their lies for a while now also. On things like "Men can get pregnant." <<<Those kind of lies.

I don't like Mahr in the least. It is people like him who have unleashed the fascistic Frankenstein power of Leftist upon society as he now acts like he regrets it?

Trust me, he could care less, but even if he does care, it is far too late to restrain the monster.

I don't like Mahr in the least. It is people like him who have unleashed the fascistic Frankenstein power of Leftist upon society as he now acts like he regrets it?

Trust me, he could care less, but even if he does care, it is far too late to restrain the monster.

LMAO.. It's too late to call out the progressive woke radicals? Good grief. You sound like the lefts cancel culture, cancelling people who said something 20 years ago.

Have yet to see anyody get the better of Piers and though I did not watch the video I suspect a third rater like Maher would be summarily dispatched .
If we could Fake his papers like Obummer ,Piers would make the ideal running mate for The Donald .
The Dumbos would collectively and permanently brain freeze within a minute or two .

Have yet to see anyody get the better of Piers and though I did not watch the video I suspect a third rater like Maher would be summarily dispatched .
If we could Fake his papers like Obummer ,Piers would make the ideal running mate for The Donald .
The Dumbos would collectively and permanently brain freeze within a minute or two .

You might want to watch the video. Maher is all over the radical woke mob. It almost makes him look right of center. But he's just stand where the 70s or 80's democrats used to stand. Back when there was still some sanity on the left.

You might want to watch the video. Maher is all over the radical woke mob. It almost makes him look right of center. But he's just stand where the 70s or 80's democrats used to stand. Back when there was still some sanity on the left.

This is what Elon Musk posted a while back, and it applies to Maher as well, with him standing next to the lefty guy in 2008.

elon-musk-stick-figure-illustration.jpg

I'm getting a better understanding of the leftist woke morons than I had before. The morons who think that men can get pregnant and have abortions are the morons who think that women can identify as men and call themselves men and these morons can get pregnant and have abortions. Makes perfect sense now, for woke morons anyway.

I'm getting a better understanding of the leftist woke morons than I had before. The morons who think that men can get pregnant and have abortions are the morons who think that women can identify as men and call themselves men and these morons can get pregnant and have abortions. Makes perfect sense now, for woke morons anyway.

You have to realize they are imitating "The Party" from 1984 and the concept of collective reality. As long as the group thinks X is real, it has to be real.

Forum List

Back