Piers Morgan Explains Why People Are So Sick of the Far Left

Can I get the condensed summary? And while I'm waiting for somebody to provide that, let me throw out my own ideas about the far Left and why they don't seem to be resonating with America. IMHO, one of the big reasons why Donald Trump got elected over Hillary Clinton was because there are so many of us out there that quite frankly have lost their trust in their own gov't. Trust in our gov't institutions and agencies are at or close to all-time lows, and there's a lot of people out there who do not want a larger and more expensive gov't. And what is the far Left offering? A larger and more expensive gov't. In fact, MUCH larger and more expensive. Both Repubs and Dems have talked about the Swamp inside the beltway, and most of us believe such exists. So, who in hell wants a bigger Swamp? Not many people, unless they're getting something out of it.

Plus, for many Americans it appears the Democrats are working almost entirely in their best interests and that of their party rather than ours. All you hear about is Orange Man Bad, first it was the Russian Collusion crap, then it was Obstruction of Justice which is also crap cuz if it wasn't you can bet your house that the Mueller Investigation would have said he was guilty of that. But they didn't, and so for most of us it looks like a daily witch hunt trying to find anything they can pin on him to bring impeachment charges for, instead of working on the very serious issues we face in this country. The Dems' position on most issues are upside down, and they look like obstructionists more than Trump and the GOP do.

Can I get the condensed summary? And while I'm waiting for somebody to provide that, let me throw out my own ideas about the far Left and why they don't seem to be resonating with America. IMHO, one of the big reasons why Donald Trump got elected over Hillary Clinton was because there are so many of us out there that quite frankly have lost their trust in their own gov't. Trust in our gov't institutions and agencies are at or close to all-time lows, and there's a lot of people out there who do not want a larger and more expensive gov't. And what is the far Left offering? A larger and more expensive gov't. In fact, MUCH larger and more expensive. Both Repubs and Dems have talked about the Swamp inside the beltway, and most of us believe such exists. So, who in hell wants a bigger Swamp? Not many people, unless they're getting something out of it.

Plus, for many Americans it appears the Democrats are working almost entirely in their best interests and that of their party rather than ours. All you hear about is Orange Man Bad, first it was the Russian Collusion crap, then it was Obstruction of Justice which is also crap cuz if it wasn't you can bet your house that the Mueller Investigation would have said he was guilty of that. But they didn't, and so for most of us it looks like a daily witch hunt trying to find anything they can pin on him to bring impeachment charges for, instead of working on the very serious issues we face in this country. The Dems' position on most issues are upside down, and they look like obstructionists more than Trump and the GOP do.
The Demos are just like Obama said they were. Forming a ambush in a circle, they are killing themselves with stupid statements and showing how much of a jerks they are. I think they are missing "Statesmanship" to say the least that I can. Keep it up Democrats and Progressives and Commies you have and will seal your fate.

Because they're the dregs of humanity. Scum of the earth motivated only by base desires.

When you’ve lost Piers....

When this sanctimonious wanker starts to get a clue, you know that his progressive comrades have over exposed themselves.

While Morgan is wrong about almost everything, I always got the impression that he came about his beliefs honestly.....His continued roasting of the worldwide moonbat left gives me more faith in my intuition.

It’s funny how many conservatives suddenly like Piers Morgan when they wanted him deported a few years ago

Morgan comparing the left to fascists was both surprising and spot-on.

When this sanctimonious wanker starts to get a clue, you know that his progressive comrades have over exposed themselves.

While Morgan is wrong about almost everything, I always got the impression that he came about his beliefs honestly.....His continued roasting of the worldwide moonbat left gives me more faith in my intuition.

The problem was that Shapiro was wrong about pretty much everything too.

What did Shapiro say in the interview that was wrong?

What did Shapiro say in the interview that was wrong?

He’s a Jew, the Brown shirts can’t accept anything he says.

Forum List

Back