pictures of Bush off the wagon

I don’t understand the point of this thread. Once can socialize with a friend and have a drink. This does not make one an alcoholic. It seems to me that Bush is having a nice time. What is the big deal? Must a president always be somber and serious? I just don’t get it.

It's a deal only because bush claims he stopped drinking years ago.

Hes a liar and a phoney and you need to ask yourself why a nice libertarian like you is defending him?

Hes a liar and a phoney and you need to ask yourself why a nice libertarian like you is defending him?

I see you've abandoned your previous arguments...

I will defend anyone, Republican or Democrat, from this sort of senseless criticism.

It has nothing to do with George W. Bush...it has to do with the politics of personal destruction you like to preach.

indeed..

pouncing on this as if it were some sort of moral compass reflecting his national policy is beyond retarded. im no fan of bush but I doubt that having a beer is what makes his foreign policy a disaster.

I never said that, I said it was a reflection of his charactor.

He lies.

I guess silence about Proof that the man is a liar is wanted here?

Look its just one post ,why did you answer it if you felt it wasnt worth comment?

indeed..

pouncing on this as if it were some sort of moral compass reflecting his national policy is beyond retarded. im no fan of bush but I doubt that having a beer is what makes his foreign policy a disaster.

His foreign policy is what makes his foreign policy a disaster.

Who gives a shit if he has a non alcoholic beer. that is the last thing people should be concerned with about the man.

damn good question... why DO libertarians support bush?

I used to think Libertarians were for small government and keeping the government out of citizens' private lives, but all they seem like they are now is republican-lite... and just as I don't like lite beers, I don't like lite republicans... of course I don't like heavy republicans either...

:rofl:

indeed..

Of course not... you own a bar... I saw on another board where someone suggested that they tax bars heavily because their patrons are often involved in traffic accidents after leaving... and I thought... wow... I wonder how shogun would react to that... so I came back here to see...

I'm betting you wouldn't like it.

damn good question... why DO libertarians support bush?

I used to think Libertarians were for small government and keeping the government out of citizens' private lives, but all they seem like they are now is republican-lite... and just as I don't like lite beers, I don't like lite republicans... of course I don't like heavy republicans either...

:rofl:

They are, and I don't support Bush. Maybe you should read the thread before you reply?

From a post of mine earlier in the thread:
I will defend anyone, Republican or Democrat, from this sort of senseless criticism.

It has nothing to do with George W. Bush...it has to do with the politics of personal destruction you like to preach.

If you read my body of posts, you'd know I am very critical of the President.

But you continue to talk out of your ass. Oh well.

Closer investigation shows it to be a non-alcoholic variety. But even he wouldn't be so careless as to be caught drinking in public. As an untreated alcoholic, it wouldn't take much to push him off the wagon.

I see the left with brains in their heads are realizing there are more important things to criticize the President on, than this total non-issue.

Forum List

Back