Picture This

I recently responded to an assertion by someone that all of the generations effected by slavery are gone. I told them that my 81 year old husband, who is a black man, has often talked to me about his feelings regarding what was done to his people. If he were to express his anger violently, he would be locked up. If he tries to express it verbally, he is told to "forget about it." His response is usually, "You want me to forget MY history? Do you forget about yours?" So he's held his anger in - for a very long time. And like so many black folks in this country, suffers from high blood pressure.

I'm just wondering if people would be willing to do something here. If you have seen Birth of a Nation, or Roots, or Free State of Jones, you have pictures in your mind of white folks beating black folks. Can you reverse that? Can you picture the black people with the whips? Can you picture the white folks in chains? Being sold on a platform? Can you picture white women being raped by black slave owners? Can you picture black folks as masters and white folks as slaves?

And if you can, how does it make you feel? And if you can, will it be easily forgotten? If you can, will it be easily rationalized? And if you can, will it be easily forgiven?
You have already outed yourself as an anti-white racist in another thread. However you are likely too old to matter anymore. At your age your womb shriveled up and died long ago. Hopefully you do not already have children (especially sons) because, given your penchant for starting hate whitey threads, you seem obsessed with hating white people. You come off like such a virulent racist that you would undoubtedly pass on that hatred to your unfortunate innocent offspring. If you do have any sons I'd bet a dollar to a penny that they have been incarcerated at one time or another for committing violent crimes against white people.

And you'd probably still blame whitey as they languished behind bars when it is you who doomed them to that fate from the get go by raising them to hate.

Please tell me you do not have children.
I have decided to reply to this because I know what assumptions you will make if I do not. My beautiful biracial daughter is married. Her husband once said to me, (and I'm not making this up) "Thanks for doing such a good job of raising her. She's just perfect." He is blonde haired and blue eyed.

My son, I do not discuss with anyone other than family, friends and people in the mental health care system who have his best interest at heart, because he suffers from schizophrenia.

Like I said, I answered, but I believe that just like politicians say their families should be off limits, so should families of posters on this board.
In other words I was correct. You created a monster. You turned him into a sociopath doomed to a life of incarceration.
:wtf:

Honestly, I don't know why the OP would even talk about her family in the Race forum.
Especially when research might prove to be... Contentious. Unless shes just looking to lash out, and get posters banned for discussing things she herself brings up. Certainly not a surprising move, for someone with a chip on their shoulder.

I don't see a chip on her shoulder. And I don't know what research to which you are referring.

I simply would talk about it here because of the hateful wastes of oxygen who spend their time on here railing about "those people."

Like Muhammed. Who apparently earned himself a vacay. And good riddance.

I recently responded to an assertion by someone that all of the generations effected by slavery are gone. I told them that my 81 year old husband, who is a black man, has often talked to me about his feelings regarding what was done to his people. If he were to express his anger violently, he would be locked up. If he tries to express it verbally, he is told to "forget about it." His response is usually, "You want me to forget MY history? Do you forget about yours?" So he's held his anger in - for a very long time. And like so many black folks in this country, suffers from high blood pressure.

I'm just wondering if people would be willing to do something here. If you have seen Birth of a Nation, or Roots, or Free State of Jones, you have pictures in your mind of white folks beating black folks. Can you reverse that? Can you picture the black people with the whips? Can you picture the white folks in chains? Being sold on a platform? Can you picture white women being raped by black slave owners? Can you picture black folks as masters and white folks as slaves?

And if you can, how does it make you feel? And if you can, will it be easily forgotten? If you can, will it be easily rationalized? And if you can, will it be easily forgiven?
We all have a history of oppression.
NO ONE should forget history. However, one shouldnt dwell on it either. Especially since he had nothing to do with it. Its non productive and borderline stupid. Sounds like he is trying to raise his blood pressure for nothing.

I recently responded to an assertion by someone that all of the generations effected by slavery are gone. I told them that my 81 year old husband, who is a black man, has often talked to me about his feelings regarding what was done to his people. If he were to express his anger violently, he would be locked up. If he tries to express it verbally, he is told to "forget about it." His response is usually, "You want me to forget MY history? Do you forget about yours?"
Tell the negro that "forget about it" means "stop whining about it because I don't want to hear it."

It's like if I started whining about some white guy who got murdered by a black guy 3,000 years ago. You'd think I were mad. But if the negroes do it, they're supposed to get reparations. Why don't they ask for reparations from the other negroes in Africa that actually enslaved and sold them?

I agree the images never leave you and I also believe in racial memory. However, I think in time that would pass if there was no push back. To me its the constant whining from whites telling Blacks to forget about it yet they piss and moan over the statues of the very losers and traitors that attempted to keep Blacks enslaved. Do they think Black people dont associate slavery with the confederate losers? If they really think Blacks should forget slavery why dont whites forget the inbred confederates that turned against their country? Why not forget 9/11 or the Holocaust?

BX4eQMOCYAAneDz.jpg

I agree the images never leave you and I also believe in racial memory. However, I think in time that would pass if there was no push back. To me its the constant whining from whites telling Blacks to forget about it yet they piss and moan over the statues of the very losers and traitors that attempted to keep Blacks enslaved. Do they think Black people dont associate slavery with the confederate losers? If they really think Blacks should forget slavery why dont whites forget the inbred confederates that turned against their country? Why not forget 9/11 or the Holocaust?

BX4eQMOCYAAneDz.jpg

I don't know what the first one is. The second happened in my lifetime. The slavery did not. I think people who didn't live though the holocaust should get over it. That was much more recent than slavery, though, and there are still survivors living today.

Again the "get over it" just means stop whining about and stop asking for reparations, not so much that you're not allowed to remember it.

Honestly, I don't know why the OP would even talk about her family in the Race forum.
Wanted to respond to you before I leave this thread. I am the one who was baited by someone with a chip on his shoulder. He said that if I, as an inter-racially married woman had children, I probably taught them to hate white people. I replied with the truth, knowing he would research my name if I didn't and call me out for trying to hide something.

What he found has been public information since the incident happened and it has actually given me opportunities to talk about the dismal condition of mental health care in our country, which, as you say, is another forum.

My (white) ancestors were serfs back in the old country and I don't carry around a chip on my shoulder about it like your husband does. What happened, happened. Nobody says to forget, but move on. For sure. Your husband is all bent out of shape over something that didn't even happen to him or anyone he knew.

Wanted to respond to you before I leave this thread. I am the one who was baited by someone with a chip on his shoulder. He said that if I, as an inter-racially married woman had children, I probably taught them to hate white people. I replied with the truth, knowing he would research my name if I didn't and call me out for trying to hide something.

What he found has been public information since the incident happened and it has actually given me opportunities to talk about the dismal condition of mental health care in our country, which, as you say, is another forum.

And that's fine if you can do that without causing yourself pain. I just know I wouldn't hand ammunition to anonymous haters. To me, it's like trying to pet rabid dogs.

Since you've been here a while, and you're still here, it works for you. God bless.

That's the problem. Things like Roots gave the impression that every slave owner carried a whip and beat the slaves. That simply was not true. However, if you can convince people that don't want to believe otherwise, they'll have someone to blame hundreds of years later.

My (white) ancestors were serfs back in the old country and I don't carry around a chip on my shoulder about it like your husband does. What happened, happened. Nobody says to forget, but move on. For sure. Your husband is all bent out of shape over something that didn't even happen to him or anyone he knew.

Hers is the typical argument of those looking for an excuse. Blame the people that never owned slaves in order to benefit those that never were slaves.

Hers is the typical argument of those looking for an excuse. Blame the people that never owned slaves in order to benefit those that never were slaves.
It's the behemoth the liberals built to take the blame for the negro's irresponsibility and stupidity and place it on whitey. According to liberals, only skin color and other minor differences in appearance are the differences between the races, so every time the negro fucks up, it's whitey's fault. Can't be any other way, right?

It's the behemoth the liberals built to take the blame for the negro's irresponsibility and stupidity and place it on whitey. According to liberals, only skin color and other minor differences in appearance are the differences between the races, so every time the negro fucks up, it's whitey's fault. Can't be any other way, right?

I can look at all sorts of things to see differences. Unemployment rate, bastard birth rate, dropout rate, average IQ, crime rate and so on.

I can look at all sorts of things to see differences. Unemployment rate, bastard birth rate, dropout rate, average IQ, crime rate and so on.
The liberals say the negro robbed the liquor store and got 20 years in prison because whitey made him poor. It makes perfect sense to steal $200 in exchange for 20 years in prison and 0 chance for employment thereafter. Can't possibly be because the negro is a retard.

I yearn for the days when everybody was told that other people aren't responsible for your *feelings*. Your *feelings* are your own, you CHOOSE your *feelings*. Nobody can *make* you made. You GET mad. Nobody MAKES your husband afraid, or sad, or defensive. He chooses to be afraid, sad or defensive.

I yearn for the days when everybody was told that other people aren't responsible for your *feelings*. Your *feelings* are your own, you CHOOSE your *feelings*. Nobody can *make* you made. You GET mad. Nobody MAKES your husband afraid, or sad, or defensive. He chooses to be afraid, sad or defensive.
Precisely... OP is just about as racist as the worst here amongst us. Enabling, and encouraging his victim mentality. The Democrats do this to maintain a level of control over minorities. I wonder why others do?

Precisely... OP is just about as racist as the worst here amongst us. Enabling, and encouraging his victim mentality. The Democrats do this to maintain a level of control over minorities. I wonder why others do?

What utter tripe you spew. No,she isn't racist. And no, she doesn't encourage a victim mentality.

In other words I was correct. You created a monster. You turned him into a sociopath doomed to a life of incarceration.

Did your parents create a bigot? It would seem so.
Go fuck yourself with a hot curling iron, jackass. You're obviously talking about yourself.

As for the OP Delores Paulk, she raised a son, James Edward Paulk, who gets his jollies by sucker punching random white people for no apparent reason. That's why he was incarcerated in Philadelphia last year. He made headlines when he attacked Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Kevin Dougherty. Delores raised him to hate white people.

Man Charged in Attack on Supreme Court Judge Kevin Dougherty

She just told everyone he has a mental illness. If you think mental illness comes from race-mixing, then you are delusional.

Have fun with that.
She's making excuses for him. The sad reality of the matter is that she she brought him up to hate white people. And because of that he is doomed to be imprisoned again and again.

She must be so proud of what she's turned him into. A racist violent sociopath.

So says the bigot on an anonymous message board. I'll be sure to give that opinion the consideration that it's worth.*

* forgotten already
I'm not the one who raised a violent sociopathic bigot. Simply google the OP's name and you will see what she raised her son to be. In chains.

Forum List

Back