Picture This

Did your parents create a bigot? It would seem so.
Go fuck yourself with a hot curling iron, jackass. You're obviously talking about yourself.

As for the OP Delores Paulk, she raised a son, James Edward Paulk, who gets his jollies by sucker punching random white people for no apparent reason. That's why he was incarcerated in Philadelphia last year. He made headlines when he attacked Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Kevin Dougherty. Delores raised him to hate white people.

Man Charged in Attack on Supreme Court Judge Kevin Dougherty

She just told everyone he has a mental illness. If you think mental illness comes from race-mixing, then you are delusional.

Have fun with that.
She's making excuses for him. The sad reality of the matter is that she she brought him up to hate white people. And because of that he is doomed to be imprisoned again and again.

She must be so proud of what she's turned him into. A racist violent sociopath.

So says the bigot on an anonymous message board. I'll be sure to give that opinion the consideration that it's worth.*

* forgotten already
I'm not the one who raised a violent sociopathic bigot. Simply google the OP's name and you will see what she raised her son to be. In chains.

Oh, give yourself a chance! I'm sure if the opportunity for reproduction came along, you'd raise a very violent, sociopathic bigot. I mean, the evidence is in all of your posts!

I recently responded to an assertion by someone that all of the generations effected by slavery are gone. I told them that my 81 year old husband, who is a black man, has often talked to me about his feelings regarding what was done to his people. If he were to express his anger violently, he would be locked up. If he tries to express it verbally, he is told to "forget about it." His response is usually, "You want me to forget MY history? Do you forget about yours?" So he's held his anger in - for a very long time. And like so many black folks in this country, suffers from high blood pressure.

I'm just wondering if people would be willing to do something here. If you have seen Birth of a Nation, or Roots, or Free State of Jones, you have pictures in your mind of white folks beating black folks. Can you reverse that? Can you picture the black people with the whips? Can you picture the white folks in chains? Being sold on a platform? Can you picture white women being raped by black slave owners? Can you picture black folks as masters and white folks as slaves?

And if you can, how does it make you feel? And if you can, will it be easily forgotten? If you can, will it be easily rationalized? And if you can, will it be easily forgiven?
You have already outed yourself as an anti-white racist in another thread. However you are likely too old to matter anymore. At your age your womb shriveled up and died long ago. Hopefully you do not already have children (especially sons) because, given your penchant for starting hate whitey threads, you seem obsessed with hating white people. You come off like such a virulent racist that you would undoubtedly pass on that hatred to your unfortunate innocent offspring. If you do have any sons I'd bet a dollar to a penny that they have been incarcerated at one time or another for committing violent crimes against white people.

And you'd probably still blame whitey as they languished behind bars when it is you who doomed them to that fate from the get go by raising them to hate.

Please tell me you do not have children.
I have decided to reply to this because I know what assumptions you will make if I do not. My beautiful biracial daughter is married. Her husband once said to me, (and I'm not making this up) "Thanks for doing such a good job of raising her. She's just perfect." He is blonde haired and blue eyed.

My son, I do not discuss with anyone other than family, friends and people in the mental health care system who have his best interest at heart, because he suffers from schizophrenia.

Like I said, I answered, but I believe that just like politicians say their families should be off limits, so should families of posters on this board.
In other words I was correct. You created a monster. You turned him into a sociopath doomed to a life of incarceration.

Did your parents create a bigot? It would seem so.
Could you explain how you came to that conclusion?

Go fuck yourself with a hot curling iron, jackass. You're obviously talking about yourself.

As for the OP Delores Paulk, she raised a son, James Edward Paulk, who gets his jollies by sucker punching random white people for no apparent reason. That's why he was incarcerated in Philadelphia last year. He made headlines when he attacked Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Kevin Dougherty. Delores raised him to hate white people.

Man Charged in Attack on Supreme Court Judge Kevin Dougherty

She just told everyone he has a mental illness. If you think mental illness comes from race-mixing, then you are delusional.

Have fun with that.
She's making excuses for him. The sad reality of the matter is that she she brought him up to hate white people. And because of that he is doomed to be imprisoned again and again.

So says the bigot on an anonymous message board. I'll be sure to give that opinion the consideration that it's worth.*

* forgotten already
I'm not the one who raised a violent sociopathic bigot. Simply google the OP's name and you will see what she raised her son to be. In chains.

Oh, give yourself a chance! I'm sure if the opportunity for reproduction came along, you'd raise a very violent, sociopathic bigot. I mean, the evidence is in all of your posts!
I am the father of 5 adult children and none of them grew up to be violent sociopathic bigots. I also have a toddler and my young wife wants a lot more children after she finishes her residency.

I recently responded to an assertion by someone that all of the generations effected by slavery are gone. I told them that my 81 year old husband, who is a black man, has often talked to me about his feelings regarding what was done to his people. If he were to express his anger violently, he would be locked up. If he tries to express it verbally, he is told to "forget about it." His response is usually, "You want me to forget MY history? Do you forget about yours?" So he's held his anger in - for a very long time. And like so many black folks in this country, suffers from high blood pressure.

I'm just wondering if people would be willing to do something here. If you have seen Birth of a Nation, or Roots, or Free State of Jones, you have pictures in your mind of white folks beating black folks. Can you reverse that? Can you picture the black people with the whips? Can you picture the white folks in chains? Being sold on a platform? Can you picture white women being raped by black slave owners? Can you picture black folks as masters and white folks as slaves?

And if you can, how does it make you feel? And if you can, will it be easily forgotten? If you can, will it be easily rationalized? And if you can, will it be easily forgiven?
It isn't a matter of forgetting, no need to forget the past. But to blame and continue the hatred of white people today for it is uncalled for. Yes, racism still exists, always will, but not everyone is racist, not every white person participated in slavery. Black people today should not continue to dwell on the past as an excuse for their hatred toward whites.

Have fun with that.

* forgotten already

I am the father of 5 adult children and none of them grew up to be violent sociopathic bigots. I also have a toddler and my young wife wants a lot more children after she finishes her residency.

None of your kids are bigots?

That's great. Why are you, then?

It isn't a matter of forgetting, no need to forget the past. But to blame and continue the hatred of white people today for it is uncalled for. Yes, racism still exists, always will, but not everyone is racist, not every white person participated in slavery. Black people today should not continue to dwell on the past as an excuse for their hatred toward whites.
As I've said before somewhere on the board, anger does not equal hatred. The fact that people point out realities, even past ones, does not mean they hate anyone.

What he can do is be mad at those people that actually did the abuse, to be mad at people today is a little silly since they had nothing to do with the abuse..See how that works? I can't hate people from 150 years ago for the way they treated my great grandparents that were Irish and Native American Indian..It would be foolish to carry a hatred for dead folks..I must live my life now, not in the past and work for a better tomorrow..
I agree. How many blacks blame all or most whites for racism, even though it is wrong? I don't blame all blacks for all the black violent crimes,

Since your husband was not a slave, you were not a slave, I was not a slave, we all should picture ANY slavery the same way. It was horrendous. It is in the PAST. Nobody said to forget history. You cannot use that as an excuse for your behavior today.

* forgotten already

You're talking about yourself again.

Because I see how you carry the chip on your shoulder toward a woman who married a black man? Or because you went out of your way to insult her child?

You ooze bigotry. I'm glad you didn't pass it on to your kids.

So, what are the odds, you think, that one of them will choose a person of color to love?

As I've said before somewhere on the board, anger does not equal hatred. The fact that people point out realities, even past ones, does not mean they hate anyone.
Ok then, who is he angry at?

Let me point out the reality of the ethnic cleansing of white people happening in south africa. It was signed into law by the president there, that white people cannot own land. State forces were sent in to evict white farmers, and many were killed. What is your opinion on that?

Many people of all races have had horrible things done to their ancestors. This does not give anyone an excuse to dwell on the past or let it define them today.

Let me point out the reality of the ethnic cleansing of white people happening in south africa. It was signed into law by the president there, that white people cannot own land. State forces were sent in to evict white farmers, and many were killed. What is your opinion on that?
It appears that anything negative that affects white people must be because they deserved it.

* forgotten already

Petitio principii, jackass.

It appears that anything negative that affects white people must be because they deserved it.

Is that how you feel? Because that's stupid.

Or were you trying to put words in someone's mouth?

* forgotten already

Petitio principii, jackass.

Nah. I drew that conclusion based on your words.

Why did you teach your son to hate white people? Did you purposefully sabotage him in order to present yourself a victim in need of sympathy?

Is that why you think USMB members should buy your book?

Is your entire reason for posting here nothing but spam?

Last edited:

How about reading the posts on these forums from the black people who hate whites. When you bring up anything about whites in Africa, we are told that whites should not be allowed to own land there, etc. I am white, I believe everyone should have equal rights. No, I do not feel anyone deserves a particular treatment because of their race.

Forum List

Back