Pickles

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Get a 1 gallon jar of sour pickles. Drain the juice in a bowl. Slice the pickles into quarters. Put them back in empty jar. Put 5lb bag of sugar in jar. Pour entire bottle of tobasco into jar. Fill to rim with original juice. Put lid back on TIGHTLY and put date two weeks out on the jar. Put in fridge and turn bottle over every 24 hours. Take out in 2 weeks and enjoy the best fucking pickles you ever had.

Your welcome

For some damn reason, those sound really good. But...with tobasco? I can't handle hot any more. :(

Get a 1 gallon jar of sour pickles. Drain the juice in a bowl. Slice the pickles into quarters. Put them back in empty jar. Put 5lb bag of sugar in jar. Pour entire bottle of tobasco into jar. Fill to rim with original juice. Put lid back on TIGHTLY and put date two weeks out on the jar. Put in fridge and turn bottle over every 24 hours. Take out in 2 weeks and enjoy the best fucking pickles you ever had.

Your welcome

Interesting approach. I love dill pickles myself, though I've never tried them with tabasco sauce.

With all due respect, my late Great Grandma made the best pickles known to man. She grew them in a garden herself, picked them and bottled them. She also cut them as you suggest, which probably lends to the rich flavour from the juice of which I am unaware of the ingredients.

To this day, I honestly seek out the taste from that time many moon ago in my childhood, it has sadly eluded me. the taste remains in my memory and I hope one day I will satisfy it in reality once more.

If I knew the recipe, I would honestly seek to reproduce them and try and find an investor to put them on the shelves. They were insanely good.

Forum List

Back