Was This Justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
One of my friends on here was just getting harassed and even though I'm starting to get a tad bit better with my rage outbursts I couldn't stop myself this time to tell them to STFU and leave her alone. So I was just wondering, is it okay to cuss sometimes? I mean, it was for the right reason as I was just trying to defend my friend. Amadeus, Ziggy, JohnDB, mudwhistle, Anto9us, Grailhunter, what do you guys have to say about this? I'm wondering because I'm still feeling a bit convicted. Oh yeah, forgot to tag evenifigoalone.

Last edited:
One of my friends on here was just getting harassed and even though I'm starting to get a tad bit better with my rage outbursts I couldn't stop myself this time to tell them to STFU and leave her alone. So I was just wondering, is it okay to cuss sometimes? I mean, it was for the right reason as I was just trying to defend my friend. Amadeus, Ziggy, JohnDB, mudwhistle, Anto9us, Grailhunter, what do you guys have to say about this? I'm wondering because I'm still feeling a bit convicted. Oh yeah, forgot to tag evenifigoalone.
It is absolutely not acceptable to fucking curse.

If you are living in China or North Korea

No. You are soliticing help from those who befriended you when you got here, as well as back pats from those who followed you from wherever you were kicked to the curb.

This should be in badlands. It has nothing to do with your "religious" ideals.

Whatever. There goes another member on ignore. :rolleyes:

No. You are soliticing help from those who befriended you when you got here, as well as back pats from those who followed you from wherever you were kicked to the curb.

Dude you're a fucken pussy.
Perhaps you should look for a different message board.
Maybe a Furby board would suite you better.

She's :cuckoo:

I hope those that followed her aren't. So far, she has pushed away everyone that initially welcomed her with her whinefests.

hahahahaha.

Poor thing. I see why she was booted from wherever she came from.

Good luck USMB. This one is bringing "friends" to help her battle the Evil Ones as she sobs in her hanky.

The day I need to ask my friends if it's ok to cuss or if it's justified is the day I eat my computer.

Dude you're a fucken pussy.
Perhaps you should look for a different message board.
Maybe a Furby board would suite you better.
[/QUOTE]

The Pot Holders and how to knit them board!

Well... you're just a little board butterfly, spreading love and peace wherever ya go, aintcha?

She's :cuckoo:

I hope those that followed her aren't. So far, she has pushed away everyone that initially welcomed her with her whinefests.

Your bunny sure has a big fat ass, don't it?

Swear all you want.
But then sometimes typing out swearwords then deleting them during proofreading is a good way to vent.

i believe she is a nice person and did not realize how aggressive USMB can be sometimes ...theres nothing wrong with getting angry for a good reason ..and if cussing makes you feel bad dont cuss .

Thank you, I was just informed that people in this thread might think that I'm trying to start a fight or win an argument, but actually I was just looking for some advice and I thought that I made that clear in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back