Picking Kamala will be game over for gop for a long time..

Chances are Biden will comfortably defeats an embattled dj tramp regardless of his VP pick, however, picking Kamala not only 100% insures his win due to the fact that Kamala brings millions more to vote

Then why did she get stomped so early in the primary?

Chances are Biden will comfortably defeats an embattled dj tramp regardless of his VP pick, however, picking Kamala not only 100% insures his win due to the fact that Kamala brings millions more to vote, in addition to the lead Biden already enjoys, but it makes Kamala the De Facto democratic presidential candidate for 2024, and that my friends won't even be a match, she will destroy whoever she faces and will repeat in 2028. As we all know, with the ever changing demographics benefiting democrats, gop will no longer be an option, which needless to say, is a good thing for america...
Kamala brings a strong candidate for 2024 or 2028
Ted Cruz?
Ted had a hard time beating Beto ORourke.
"Beto" is about 1/12 of what Ted is. Ted is needed in the Senate, for now.

Chances are Biden will comfortably defeats an embattled dj tramp regardless of his VP pick, however, picking Kamala not only 100% insures his win due to the fact that Kamala brings millions more to vote, in addition to the lead Biden already enjoys, but it makes Kamala the De Facto democratic presidential candidate for 2024, and that my friends won't even be a match, she will destroy whoever she faces and will repeat in 2028. As we all know, with the ever changing demographics benefiting democrats, gop will no longer be an option, which needless to say, is a good thing for america...
Ted Cruz?
Exactly.

Beto is a lightweight who took Superstar Conservative Ted to the wire.

Doesn’t say much for Texas or Teds long term prospects

BWAHAHAHA
...yeah...

I think she would be so much better heading the DOJ, And she would have a more important job to do as Attorney General.

As long as Joe stays healthy....

Ted Cruz?
Exactly.

Ted is more conservative then some other Repubs. People do not like hearing the truth in policy. Progs love their pollyanna ways. And so do the voters. By the way, the SLS rocket is estimated to cost now 2 to 2 and a half billion dollars a launch at this point. And that is without payload. And this is a Repub Senator from Alabama on the Space committee who makes sure this does not stop. Huntsville is a space research base in Alabama. All those parts built in all 50 states. A Progs dream in everything they do also on the federal level.

The one that said Biden wasn’t racist, but sort of is?
The one that spent a career as a prosecutor convicting people to prison for marijuana possession? Yea, that ought to go over well with the BLM crowd.

Ted Cruz?
Exactly.

I think a president Ted would be good for America. ;)

Kamala? You mean that chick that said Biden is a racist? There is now way she would align herself with a racist, right?

Kamala Harris...is that that bitter, angry half black woman with a jungle persons name who prosecuted shit-tons of fellow jungle folk?
Ted Cruz?

Don't worry deplorable, you can keep all your stupid candidates, we americans will not put another right wing imbecile in the WH for decades...

1591526568356.png
1591526764272.png
1591526641420.png
1591526708803.png

Yes, OF COURSE.

Any lady of a certain ethnicity as VP will inspire the millions of supporters of the Insurrection to turn out.

They know that there is a possibility that the lady will become president before 2014.

The "changing demographics" ensure that President Trump will be defeated and that Republicans will lose the White House and/or the House and/or the Senate in the future -- unless they learn how to kneel and grovel at the feet of their detractors.

Yes, OF COURSE.

Any lady of a certain ethnicity as VP will inspire the millions of supporters of the Insurrection to turn out.

They know that there is a possibility that the lady will become president before 2014.

The "changing demographics" ensure that President Trump will be defeated and that Republicans will lose the White House and/or the House and/or the Senate in the future -- unless they learn how to kneel and grovel at the feet of their detractors.

I guess you mean 2024, and yes that would probably be the case....

Kamala Harris would be a good play by Biden

She can step in as the future of the party

Kamala? You mean that chick that said Biden is a racist? There is now way she would align herself with a racist, right?
She's the won who got her job by sucking dick.

She's the won who got her job by sucking dick.

She can be called “Madam Knee-Pads”.

The woman has a terrible record as Californian AG she loved to lock people up and cracked jokes about doing it lol
Floyd would have a cell if it was up to her.

Ted Cruz?
Exactly.

Isn't he the one who outspent Cruz 2-1 and got about 500 million in free media?

Last edited:
Biden already is going to get CA, so there is no point in wasting the VP position on Harris.
It would make more sense to pick someone popular in NY or FL.

Ha, ha, you do realize there are millions and millions of african american outside of CA...

View attachment 342313
1590720700180.png

View attachment 342318

Vanilla Ice 'asks Trump to build his presidential library in trailer park'

'Vanilla Ice ran it by Donald Jr. He called me back and said, ‘Man, I think they’re really into it’, says real estate broker

Please nominate her.

We'll start by smearing her for her affairs.

Then we'll show what a racist she is.

Then we will expose her low I.Q.

And make sure people know she'll probably be acting president.

Blacks are smarter than that.

You'll smear her for the things you excused Trump for?

Ted Cruz?
Exactly.

Isn't he the one who outspend Cruz 2-1 and got about 500 million in free media?

Ted Cruz is a Rock Star to Conservatives
Humiliated by a kid named Beto

Forum List

Back