Picking Kamala will be game over for gop for a long time..

The only thing Biden is picking is his nose. He is so out of the loop. Besides, Jill is a big fan of Edith Wilson.

Biden already is going to get CA, so there is no point in wasting the VP position on Harris.
It would make more sense to pick someone popular in NY or FL.

Ha, ha, you do realize there are millions and millions of african american outside of CA...

1590720533021.png
1590720700180.png

1590720771689.png

Vanilla Ice 'asks Trump to build his presidential library in trailer park'

'Vanilla Ice ran it by Donald Jr. He called me back and said, ‘Man, I think they’re really into it’, says real estate broker

Attachments

• 1590720700180.png
    1590720700180.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 17
Chances are Biden will comfortably defeats an embattled dj tramp regardless of his VP pick, however, picking Kamala not only 100% insures his win due to the fact that Kamala brings millions more to vote, in addition to the lead Biden already enjoys, but it makes Kamala the De Facto democratic presidential candidate for 2024, and that my friends won't even be a match, she will destroy whoever she faces and will repeat in 2028. As we all know, with the ever changing demographics benefiting democrats, gop will no longer be an option, which needless to say, is a good thing for america...

She didn't do shit in her campaign. However, press on, Democrats! :auiqs.jpg:

Biden already is going to get CA, so there is no point in wasting the VP position on Harris.

Ha, ha, you do realize there are millions and millions of african american outside of CA...

View attachment 342313
1590720700180.png

View attachment 342318

'Vanilla Ice ran it by Donald Jr. He called me back and said, ‘Man, I think they’re really into it’, says real estate broker

Please nominate her.

We'll start by smearing her for her affairs.

Then we'll show what a racist she is.

Then we will expose her low I.Q.

And make sure people know she'll probably be acting president.

Blacks are smarter than that.

Chances are Biden will comfortably defeats an embattled dj tramp regardless of his VP pick, however, picking Kamala not only 100% insures his win due to the fact that Kamala brings millions more to vote, in addition to the lead Biden already enjoys, but it makes Kamala the De Facto democratic presidential candidate for 2024, and that my friends won't even be a match, she will destroy whoever she faces and will repeat in 2028. As we all know, with the ever changing demographics benefiting democrats, gop will no longer be an option, which needless to say, is a good thing for america...
I gotta say... I’m not a big fan of Kamala... she comes off to me as superficial and a typical politician who just says things that people want to hear. Not my cup of tea

Oh, you were serious?
:laughing0301:

I thought this was a joke/troll thread.

Picking Kamala.....Camel Toe Kamala?

LOL OP!!!!:laugh:

Just LOL

You can tell by the visceral reaction of deplorables that they are afraid of Kamala, she is the last piece in the puzzle. Pussygrabber was able to squeeze a razor thin electoral college majority, while losing by 3 million, but millions of african americans and bernie bros did not come out to vote, this time thc chickens are coming home to roost. The game is over, it will be a coronation for good uncle Joe...

1590785350508.png
1590785388282.png

The dems need to put up someone that isn't abrasive. She is just like Hillary in that respect. Very abrasive. Listening to her is like someone scrubbing you with steel wool.

Question for any Black person posting here: Please describe the people who either would sit out this election, or would vote for Trump, BUT would vote for Biden if he chose KH as a running mate.

I am an old white man, but I can't imagine who would comprise this microscopic constituency. Please enlighten me.

If he picks that Skank Trump will beat him like a dumb.

fat, black and ugly who hates whites--wow --a great VP
1590786966628.png

We thought the GOP was finished when the Obamunist was elected. Turns out he was so incompetent we got Trump. Fingers Joe is even more incompetent than Obama.

View attachment 342313
1590720700180.png

View attachment 342318

Harris isn't African American. Her mother is Indian.

Kamala is a rock star

she did call Biden a racist in the primary though, and that he worked with racist GOP Senators on busing

If I were Pence, I would not want to go up against Kamala.

She is one mean bitch.

I’m glad she’s on our side.

I can feel the fear in deplorables. Pence is just a brown nosing cult member, who believes that eventually will go to higher places, and he is wrong, if he dares debate with Sen. Kamala, she will destroy him..

1590789574586.png
1590789687302.png

Forum List

Back