picked by new mayor Eric Adams, NYC to get its first female police commissioner to lead the nation's largest police force

Saw headline and thought "I bet she's gonna be black". Was not dissapointed

Honestly I don't care. New York is a shit show with their politics and their politics will invade the police department there.

she's gonna be terrific, my friends

Can't be any worse than the last few, they've had. I find that people often get the leadership they deserve. Look at Chicago and Portland.

Resnic
Kelly was the best Police Commissioner they ever had. To bad he retired. Lets hope this lady is as good as he was.

I noticed that she was very strategic in being sworn in with a murial featuring FBI-most-wanted convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur in the backdrop. That she's even depicted in the chosen murial backdrop is actually a bit of an insult to the likes of Nat Turner and Malcom X, also depicted in the murial.

Assata Shakur was born Joanne Deborah Byron, in Flushing, Queens, New York City, on July 16, 1947.

Between 1971 and 1973, she was charged with several crimes and was the subject of a multi-state manhunt. In May 1973, Shakur was arrested after being wounded in a shootout on the New Jersey Turnpike. Also involved in the shootout were New Jersey State Troopers Werner Foerster and James Harper and BLA members Sundiata Acoli and Zayd Malik Shakur. State Trooper Harper was wounded; Zayd Shakur was killed; State Trooper Foerster was killed. Between 1973 and 1977, Shakur was charged with murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, bank robbery, and kidnapping in relation to the shootout and six other incidents.

While serving a life sentence for murder, Shakur escaped in 1979 from the Clinton Correctional Facility for Women in Union Township, NJ, now the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women. She surfaced in Cuba in 1984, where she was granted political asylum. Shakur has lived in Cuba since, despite US government efforts to have her returned. She has been on the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists list since 2013 as Joanne Deborah Chesimard and was the first woman to be added to this list.

Last edited:
Saw headline and thought "I bet she's gonna be black". Was not dissapointed

Honestly I don't care. New York is a shit show with their politics and their politics will invade the police department there.
Maybe she's just very good at what she does. You kind of just undermined her competence because she's black. That's kinda racist.

Forum List

Back