• Ted Cruz

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • POTUS Donald John Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim Jordan (worth mentioning twice)

• POTUS Donald John Trump - MAGA

• Romney ((&(*^ that, here's one for PROG select)

• Greatest POTUS our lifetimes Donald John Trump - MAGA

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I'm Progressive, Democrat, Liberal, and/or Gender conscious and cannot select one.

• Total voters
The OP is a joke even including Trump, add these folks if you can:
Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem
Ron Desantis

To replace the swamp currently appointed
You left out tRump, Cheeto Jesus, the tangerine tornado, agent orange, and the only person ever to be impeached twice as well as the only one to ever have even one member of his own party vote to impeach and remove him, much less seven.

To replace the swamp currently appointed
You left out tRump, Cheeto Jesus, the tangerine tornado, agent orange, and the only person ever to be impeached twice as well as the only one to ever have even one member of his own party vote to impeach and remove him, much less seven.
Who cares? Our government is now at its lowest point in its history. It is obvious that Progs control a good part of this nation and are backed by the elites who control the flow of resources. The media and Tv programming and commercials is a constant barrage of anti Republican, anti white male, and destruction of anyone who does not speak the new soviet speak. Simple comments are turned into vicious repudiation of any individual. You are to me, the consolation prize. And in the end the ones you kill will not be just them. Many of you are going also. Population reduction will happen one way or another after the total takeover is completed. Most of the politicians are dead inside.

This list shows that the republicans haven't run out of filthy scumbags. Romney is the only one who is halfway civilized. Any one of them would accelerate our transition into a total pigsty.

OTHER.

The party needs to clean house on the RINOs, Establishment Hacks, and others who don’t, won’t or can’t walk the Far-Right Conservative Ideological line. After that, they need to find a young, bright, well spoken and energetic Lifestyle Conservative to become the new leader of the party.

Rand Paul. Lindsey Graham would be interesting. I don't think he is one for poo flinging though. Trey Gowdy would be really interesting.

Haley. The nation wants a stoic quiet non name calling unboastful leader. We don't need the equivalent of middle schoolers.

Pence has strong leadership skills. I could support him. Heck I might be able to vote in 4 years instead of having to sit it out.

Haley. The nation wants a stoic quiet non name calling unboastful leader. We don't need the equivalent of middle schoolers.

Not a chance in Hell that I could vote for her. She’s disloyal, but more importantly she’s a woman.

A woman in politics cannot be a Traditional Ideological Conservative by definition. If she was, she’d be at home where she belongs.

I would vote for her because she is a woman. The days of the kitchen are dwindlling. I like people who don't ride on the loyalty train politically. They look at it through their beliefs. Party li es mean nothing to me as I don't like corrupt cults(parties). Those that are are not something I could ever vote for.

Forum List

Back