Phyllis Schafly Says Obama Wants to Bring America Down to Level of Africa

yeah, that 6% of an increase is enough to ruin anyone...
When you combine it with more than doubled gasoline prices and all consumer goods and services price increases of 10-15% -- and more -- it becomes a significant problem. At least to those of us who aren't either rich white lefties or on the dole.
Double, so you were not alive in 2008 when gas was 5 bucks a gallon and the future trend says that gas is going to be lower next year also?
Gas didn't hit $5 except in some really wealthy white democrat precincts. Apparently you weren't alive in 2009 when the after-effect of expiring drilling moratoriums dropped the price to $1.35 before obama reinstated those restrictions and caused the price to go back up to $4.
It wasn't over any moratorium it was over the Boosh recession..
Using that lack of logic the price should have stayed low since the recession is still going on.
It was obama's reversal of the reversal of drilling moratoriums.
Obama is responsible for this shitty economy and over priced gasoline and consumer goods. The green nazi scam.

I think Phyllis Schlaffly should be appointed to replace Reince Priebus , she's the perfect representative for that constituency.
I thought she was dead.
No, you're confusing her with Debbie Harry.
Phyllis Schlaffly is around 100 by now and stupid as ever.
I was just making an innocent joke at your avatar's expense.
If ya have to explain it...

[

I can't help but agree. There seems to be an underlying, perpetual sense of jealousy, envy, resentment, and outright hatred for anyone and everyone who has the natural inclination to succeed. Genetic? Learned? Both?

It's genetic. Inferiors always hate superiors. That's why whites are fools to help blacks. It just makes them hate us all the more.
I curse the day John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln.He was preparing to send all the blacks to Senegal and to the Carribean. This country was found for Whites only by Whites. Another problem this country has is Jews.

Jews are white you idiot.

Your posts about Jews are the perfect illustration of what a previous poster said about inferiors being envious of their superiors.

You and your anti-Semitic ilk are about as inferior as human being can get.

[

I can't help but agree. There seems to be an underlying, perpetual sense of jealousy, envy, resentment, and outright hatred for anyone and everyone who has the natural inclination to succeed. Genetic? Learned? Both?

It's genetic. Inferiors always hate superiors. That's why whites are fools to help blacks. It just makes them hate us all the more.
I curse the day John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln.He was preparing to send all the blacks to Senegal and to the Carribean. This country was found for Whites only by Whites. Another problem this country has is Jews.

Jews are white you idiot.

Your posts about Jews are the perfect illustration of what a previous poster said about inferiors being envious of their superiors.

You and your anti-Semitic ilk are about as inferior as human being can get.
Jew is a religion not a race.

She's right of course. Like all blacks, obozo despises white america for it's technological abilites - somethings black know they cannot do.

Mystery virus found where illegal-alien kids sent

oct 8 2014
Enterovirus D68 has killed five U.S. children and infected hundreds more in the past month and a half, doctors confirm, and some believe there may be a connection between the sudden outbreak and the throngs of unaccompanied, illegal-alien children now being housed across the country.

Conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly – author of “Who Killed the American Family?” – said she agrees Obama is responsible for allowing diseases to enter the country.

“There are all kinds of diseases in the rest of the world, and we don’t want them in this country,” Schlafly said. “And it’s Obama’s job to keep them out.

“Out of all the things he’s done, I think this thing of letting these diseased people into this country to infect our own people is just the most outrageous of all.”

Schlafly said the government should screen immigrants for disease before they enter the country, as was done at Ellis Island a hundred years ago.

When asked why the current administration hasn’t done more to prevent diseased illegal aliens or Ebola carriers from Africa from entering the country, Schlafly said Obama wants to make the U.S. more like the rest of the world.

“Obama doesn’t want America to believe that we’re exceptional,” Schlafly said. “He wants us to be just like everybody else, and if Africa is suffering from Ebola, we ought to join the group and be suffering from it, too. That’s his attitude.”

It's good to see posts/threads like this on the front page of Politics alongside threads from conservatives expressing their dreams about black Americans moving en masse to support Republicans.

Normal people must have come to the realization that there is no way that typical blacks would never vote Republican. Also the undeniable fact that untypical blacks (you know, those who use their brains) are denigrated, excoriated and besmirched if they dare to do anything but toe the liberal line.

So, piss on the typical blacks. They are only 10-12% of the population. The Hell with them.

When you combine it with more than doubled gasoline prices and all consumer goods and services price increases of 10-15% -- and more -- it becomes a significant problem. At least to those of us who aren't either rich white lefties or on the dole.
Burn more wood for heat like I do...

Yeah, that is the solution to the climate change problem, because we all know that burning wood does not produce carbon dioxide.

Burn more wood for heat like I do...
The deforestation would contribute to global warming, don't you know? All the lefties are saying it.
So replant the trees cut down, hell the beetles are killing them faster than I can chop them down and burn them...

The corporations who do strip mining, replant trees.
The corporations who cut down trees to produce lumber to make a house replant trees.

Yet you enviro freak never cease to bash them, curse them, revile them and display in a variety of ways that you are cynical and pathetic hypocrites.

She's right of course. Like all blacks, obozo despises white america for it's technological abilites - somethings black know they cannot do.

oct 8 2014
Enterovirus D68 has killed five U.S. children and infected hundreds more in the past month and a half, doctors confirm, and some believe there may be a connection between the sudden outbreak and the throngs of unaccompanied, illegal-alien children now being housed across the country.

Conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly – author of “Who Killed the American Family?” – said she agrees Obama is responsible for allowing diseases to enter the country.

“There are all kinds of diseases in the rest of the world, and we don’t want them in this country,” Schlafly said. “And it’s Obama’s job to keep them out.

“Out of all the things he’s done, I think this thing of letting these diseased people into this country to infect our own people is just the most outrageous of all.”

Schlafly said the government should screen immigrants for disease before they enter the country, as was done at Ellis Island a hundred years ago.

When asked why the current administration hasn’t done more to prevent diseased illegal aliens or Ebola carriers from Africa from entering the country, Schlafly said Obama wants to make the U.S. more like the rest of the world.

“Obama doesn’t want America to believe that we’re exceptional,” Schlafly said. “He wants us to be just like everybody else, and if Africa is suffering from Ebola, we ought to join the group and be suffering from it, too. That’s his attitude.”

This virus was first found in California in 1962.

obola wants America brought to the level of Africa with African violence and disease because he believes that America should be punished as a colonial power. We were never a colonial power. That was Europe, but American is just as close as he can get.

obola wants America brought to the level of Africa with African violence and disease because he believes that America should be punished as a colonial power. We were never a colonial power. That was Europe, but American is just as close as he can get.

We colonized much of an entire continent in case you missed it. The United States began as 13 relatively small colonies along the east coast of the northern hemisphere. Everything to the west was added by colonization.

We didn't automatically free Spanish colonies we took in the Spanish-American War, so we were a colonial power. Sorry for bursting your bubble, but you really have to stop shooting from the hip, so you won't end up looking foolish so often.

I think Phyllis Schlaffly should be appointed to replace Reince Priebus , she's the perfect representative for that constituency.
I thought she was dead.
No, you're confusing her with Debbie Harry.
Phyllis Schlaffly is around 100 by now and stupid as ever.
I was just making an innocent joke at your avatar's expense.
If ya have to explain it...
...it speaks to the audience.

oct 8 2014

It's good to see posts/threads like this on the front page of Politics alongside threads from conservatives expressing their dreams about black Americans moving en masse to support Republicans.

LOL!

Forum List

Back