Phyllis Schafly Says Obama Wants to Bring America Down to Level of Africa

Rather than see the truth, we shall now enter the conspiracy theory portion of our program. To maintain our delusion, we must believe the CDC is covering up the Child Darkie-Enterovirus Connection. Over to you, Biff, for the latest intrigue.

I try real hard to forget how stupid the RW really is ... but they insist on reminding everyone.

God damned,I've heard shit talked before but you guys take the cake..You must enjoy the hate you spew every day then go to church and ask for forgiveness...

The board notes all you have is namecalling. Address the issue or admit you illegal loving liberals are wrong.

Remember, boys and girls, these are the same dumb shits who thought the immigrant kids could be transmitting dengue fever to Americans.

And who says they aren't.? These are third worlders and they have every disease in the book. THINK

Yup. Sending doctors might make a little sense, but not soldiers. He wants them to get ebola and then bring it back here.

And there you have it.

Like I said, kids. We're in the conspiracy theory phase now.

HAHAHA. The board notes all you liberals have is namecalling. You want a wacky conspiracy theory look to your belief that whites in america are holding down blacks even though us whites supply blacks with their welfare and affirmative action jobs.

[

I can't help but agree. There seems to be an underlying, perpetual sense of jealousy, envy, resentment, and outright hatred for anyone and everyone who has the natural inclination to succeed. Genetic? Learned? Both?

It's genetic. Inferiors always hate superiors. That's why whites are fools to help blacks. It just makes them hate us all the more.
You're a nut case.

But Phyllis Shafly is not....
“There are all kinds of diseases in the rest of the world, and we don’t want them in this country,” Schlafly said. “And it’s Obama’s job to keep them out.

“Out of all the things he’s done, I think this thing of letting these diseased people into this country to infect our own people is just the most outrageous of all.”

Schlafly said the government should screen immigrants for disease before they enter the country, as was done at Ellis Island a hundred years ago...

Common sense is not so common anymore

Remember, boys and girls, these are the same dumb shits who thought the immigrant kids could be transmitting dengue fever to Americans.

And who says they aren't.? These are third worlders and they have every disease in the book. THINK

just go hide in the corner and be afraid ... these 3rd worlders magically became infected with every disease in the world when Obama became president ... the 15 million third worlders in the country BEFORE he became POTUS were perfectly healthy ..

you RW idiot.

Enterovirus D68 And Influenza Far More Dangerous Than Ebola In U.S., Say Top Infectious Diseases Physicians

The virus was first discovered in 1962 but not seen again in the U.S. for 36 years. Over 100 types of enterovirus are known, but they are distinct from polioviruses, stressed Aaron M. Milstone, MD, an assistant professor of infectious diseases at the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center...

Of these three diseases, one kills 3,000 to 49,000 Americans each year, yet is preventable: Influenza.

In the current outbreak, Jackson said that EV-D68 is primarily affecting children. No cases have been identified in adults,
suggesting that some previous exposure to EV-D68 conferred immunity to the currently-circulating virus.

Enterovirus D68 And Influenza Far More Dangerous Than Ebola In U.S. Say Top Infectious Diseases Physicians - Forbes

God damned,I've heard shit talked before but you guys take the cake..You must enjoy the hate you spew every day then go to church and ask for forgiveness...

FAR more hatred from blacks towards whites than the other way around but Liberalism has completely blinded and shielded you from that fact.

FAR more hatred from blacks towards whites than the other way around but Liberalism has completely blinded and shielded you from that fact.
Them blacks is really pushing this story.

Well let's see, on this thread I see no hate whitey comments compared to the hate everything but whitey statements..

Just one part in his plan to bring us down to OUR knees and turn us into Africa or any third world shit hole

SNIP:
Obama “Clean Power” plan seen to hit seniors, minorities hardest
posted at 12:01 pm on October 9, 2014 by Jazz Shaw
  • 102 SHARES
In June, as you may recall, the EPA announced their new “Clean Power Plan” which was, for all intents and purposes, another shot across the bow in the war on coal. In their mission statement, while paying lip service to the fact that the needs and resources of each of the states are different, they also cite “the important role of states as full partners with the federal government in cutting pollution.” This is matched with the built in assumption of the need to “address the risks of climate change.” (Apparently nobody bothered to ask the states exactly how much of an “equal partnership” they were interested in.)
Now that the new rules are moving forward in the process and people have begun to take notice of what this will mean in the real world, one wonders precisely whose side the Obama administration is on. You’d think that the Democrats – long the champions of the poor and oppressed – would have their best interests at heart… particularly with an election coming up. But as Jim Martin noted at Town Hall recently, one of the most heavily affected groups will be senior citizens.
In the United States there are 27 million households aged 65 or older. […] The majority of our nation’s seniors are living on fixed incomes. For many of them, their primary source of income is social security. For those living on fixed incomes, seniors and non-seniors alike, any increase in household costs is hard to absorb, and electricity represent 61 percent of total residential bills for seniors…
Energy, like food and housing, is an indispensable necessity of life. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, electricity prices have jumped more than 6 percent in the Mid-Atlantic States last year alone. Yet, instead of alleviating the heavy financial burden of energy prices for seniors, President Obama is exacerbating the problem. He is proposing to reduce our nation’s carbon emissions 30 percent by 2030, and the impact would be devastating for our nation’s seniors.
This isn’t something that seniors have failed to take note of, either. In a recent poll by the 60 Plus Association, 72% of likely voters aged 55 and above listed the effect of government regulations on their energy bills among their concerns. That’s an awfully big slice out of a demographic which is the most likely to show up and vote on election day.
But it’s not just seniors. Some of the hardest hit by rising energy costs are America’s minorities.

all of it here:
Obama 8220 Clean Power 8221 plan seen to hit seniors minorities hardest Hot Air

I am glad I was not drinking a beverage when I read this or there would be fluid shooting out of my nose right now.

Dengue can only be transmitted by mosquitoes, you stupid fuck.

Now go and find some evidence the immigrant kids are responsible for transmitting the enterovirus in America. Or the dengue virus.

Good luck with that.

Well let's see, on this thread I see no hate whitey comments compared to the hate everything but whitey statements..

I haven't seen a "hate" anything at this point. Recognizing that whites are hated more than anything other race on earth isn't an expression of hatred. It's an expression of realization.

Yup. Sending doctors might make a little sense, but not soldiers. He wants them to get ebola and then bring it back here.

And there you have it.

Like I said, kids. We're in the conspiracy theory phase now.

HAHAHA. The board notes all you liberals have is namecalling. You want a wacky conspiracy theory look to your belief that whites in america are holding down blacks even though us whites supply blacks with their welfare and affirmative action jobs.

Wow. That's a lot of smoke being pulled out of your ass in a sad attempt to conceal the fact you have no evidence the immigrant kids are the cause of the enterovirus outbreak. Trying to change the subject of your own topic now? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

My work is done here.

if RW's couldn't find something to fear they'd wither on the vine and die

Forum List

Back