Photo Essays

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
I love taking pictures of everything and anything when I am out hiking with the the dogs, and cell phone technology has made it really easy. The dogs however sometimes make it difficult :lol:

Here is one photo essay...post yours!

Oh...I see you are taking a picture of a that leaf.
FB_IMG_1643370756188.jpg

Do you know I have your glove?
FB_IMG_1643370766267.jpg

Yup...I have it...why are you still staring at that leaf?
FB_IMG_1643370775559.jpg

Here...let me SHOW you...
FB_IMG_1643370789294.jpg

Do you see what I am DOING to it?
FB_IMG_1643370797373.jpg

Call phones are amazing little devices, aren't they?

I read once that the iPhone Xr had greater computing power than all of the computers used to put man on the moon.

Let that sink in for a minute.

If you want to see some amazing cell phone photography, check this kid out. He's an extraordinary young man who has autism. Be sure to watch the video on his home page:

Anthony Schmidt Photography

I had the very distinct pleasure of meeting this young man during a trip to Seattle to visit my daughter. It's a humbling experience...

Call phones are amazing little devices, aren't they?

I read once that the iPhone Xr had greater computing power than all of the computers used to put man on the moon.

Let that sink in for a minute.

If you want to see some amazing cell phone photography, check this kid out. He's an extraordinary young man who has autism. Be sure to watch the video on his home page:

Anthony Schmidt Photography

I had the very distinct pleasure of meeting this young man during a trip to Seattle to visit my daughter. It's a humbling experience...
That is impressive!

Forum List

Back