Phony Liberal compassion

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Comment:
In the US there are about 16 million poor white people and there are about 7.8 million poor Black people.
The poverty rate for Whites is 8.2% and the poverty rate for Blacks is 16.8%.
The problem is Left Wingers are using race to determine who is eligible for assistance programs and who is not.
In this case it is racial discrimination used in mortgage lending assistance programs.
There are plenty of African American mortgage assistance programs.
Liberals claim to be compassionate, but when they use race as a filter to determine their compassion it is racial discrimination.
In effect the Progressives are phony Compassionates.

Black mortgage applicants rejected at higher rate than White applicants
Washington Post,
Numerous factors contribute to reduced levels of Black homeownership, experts say, including the lingering impact of racist policies and practices.
One of those factors is the starkly higher rate Black mortgage applicants are rejected compared to White applicants. A recent analysis of Home Mortgage Disclosure Act data by Zillow, an online real estate platform, found that Black applicants were denied a mortgage at an 84 percent higher rate than White applicants in 2020 — up 10 percentage points from 2019.
Heightened awareness of the homeownership gap between races has led some financial institutions to introduce new programs — such as down payment and closing cost assistance programs — aimed at increasing homeownership rates for people of color.
Both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac now allow rent payments to count toward credit history, which is likely to increase mortgage accessibility for a wide swath of new home buyers, including Black people and other people of color.

U.S. poverty rate, by ethnicity 2020 | Statista

This is compared to 8.2 percent of White people, and 8.1 percent of Asian people. Poverty in the United States Single people in the United States making less than 13,465 U.S. dollars a year, { 204,277,273 x 8.2% = about 16,000,000 poor people }

Poverty rate of Black families U.S. 2020 | Statista

In 2020, 16.8 percent of black families were living below the poverty line in the United States, {46,800,0000 x 16.8% = about 7,800,000 poor people}

African American Grants - The Ultimate List of African ...

Jan 01, 2021 · 1 African American Grants and Assistance Programs 1.1 1. African American Home Grants; 1.2 Black first time home buyers program; 1.3 2. Higher Education Scholarships; …

Last edited:
Comment:
In the US there are about 16 million poor white people and there are about 7.8 million poor Black people.
The problem is Left Wingers are using race to determine who is eligible for assistance programs and who is not.
In this case it is racial discrimination used in mortgage lending assistance programs.
Liberals claim to be compassionate, but when they use race as a filter to determine their compassion it is racial discrimination.

Washington Post,
Numerous factors contribute to reduced levels of Black homeownership, experts say, including the lingering impact of racist policies and practices.
One of those factors is the starkly higher rate Black mortgage applicants are rejected compared to White applicants. A recent analysis of Home Mortgage Disclosure Act data by Zillow, an online real estate platform, found that Black applicants were denied a mortgage at an 84 percent higher rate than White applicants in 2020 — up 10 percentage points from 2019.
Heightened awareness of the homeownership gap between races has led some financial institutions to introduce new programs — such as down payment and closing cost assistance programs — aimed at increasing homeownership rates for people of color.
Both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac now allow rent payments to count toward credit history, which is likely to increase mortgage accessibility for a wide swath of new home buyers, including Black people and other people of color.

This is compared to 8.2 percent of White people, and 8.1 percent of Asian people. Poverty in the United States Single people in the United States making less than 13,465 U.S. dollars a year, { 204,277,273 x 8.2% = about 16,000,000 poor people }

In 2020, 16.8 percent of black families were living below the poverty line in the United States, {46,800,0000 x 16.8% = about 7,800,000 poor people}

Jan 01, 2021 · 1 African American Grants and Assistance Programs 1.1 1. African American Home Grants; 1.2 Black first time home buyers program; 1.3 2. Higher Education Scholarships; …

I refuse to accept those numbers. In this day and age, there is not quite that amount of disparity of economic poverty, based on race. The left would like you to believe that just because a person is black, his chances of success are less than white people.

That is categorically false.

Since black people account for about 12% of the American population and there are about 16 million poor white people, that would mean that there are only 1,920,000 black people living in poverty, not 7.8 million poor Black people.

The number of poor black people are no less exaggerated than the ratio of black people we see in television commercials: According to Madison Avenue, we're led to believe that black folks are everywhere you look. Not so in real life.

As "race" is just a lame social construct it would be more accurate to call liberals anti-white.
It would be more accurate to refuse to call them liberals. They are extremist leftist racist authoritarians and the only liberal policy they support is, not surprisingly, legalizing dope.

They are morons.

Comment:

Washington Post,

Phony---NO. Uninformed----YES

The number of poor black people are no less exaggerated than the ratio of black people we see in television commercials: According to Madison Avenue, we're led to believe that black folks are everywhere you look. Not so in real life.
Many commercials and TV shows now have entirely black cast members.

Even news programs are going out of their way to interview high numbers of black "experts." Often, no whites are interviewed during these segments.

I used to watch PBS Newshour every night. But now, they often throw away the last half hour with black issues of some kind. I finally removed it from my Favorite channels choices. It's just not worth watching these days.

Sometimes it feels like our TV programming is being produced in some African shithole. And, sadly, it seems to keep getting worse, over time.

Last edited:
It would be more accurate to refuse to call them liberals. They are extremist leftist racist authoritarians and the only liberal policy they support is, not surprisingly, legalizing dope.

They are morons.
They also don't consider "Muhammeds" to be unwelcome in our country, yes? Only morons would refer to Liberals as morons. Authoritarians are tump-like cretins.

Many commercials and TV shows now have entirely black cast members.

Even news programs are going out of their way to interview high numbers of black "experts." Often, no whites are interviewed during these segments.

I used to watch PBS Newshour every night. But now, they often throw away the last half hour with black issues of some kind. I finally removed it from my Favorite channels choices. It's just not worth watching these days.

Sometimes it feels like our TV programming is being produced in some African shithole. And, sadly, it seems to keep getting worse, over time.
Interesting way to describe black experts (the shithole comment). Frankly, I find these "experts"
to indeed be experts who have been shoved into the background for years in favor of white "experts".
I am amazed at the large number of blacks who are well-educated and informed in the subject that they discuss. Then there are nitwits like Tuckums Carlson, who never ceases to amaze me, and for different reasons (the LSAT fella). Shithole you say?

Interesting way to describe black experts (the shithole comment). Frankly, I find these "experts"
to indeed be experts who have been shoved into the background for years in favor of white "experts".
I am amazed at the large number of blacks who are well-educated and informed in the subject that they discuss. Then there are nitwits like Tuckums Carlson, who never ceases to amaze me, and for different reasons (the LSAT fella). Shithole you say?
I'm not familiar with Tuckums Carlson. Guess he's probably a right wing talking head. I don't follow them.

Black "experts" are okay, if they interest you. I don't trust many of them. I've known, well, huge numbers of blacks, over many decades. Very few were really curious or interested in educating themselves.

Surely you'll consider my statements "racist." Nearly everything that doesn't shower praise on, or support of blacks, is considered racist. And, maybe it just makes some people feel better about themselves to attack those who disagree with them, as "racists." Doesn't matter, the word is so overused that it has become nearly meaningless, lacking any of the power it may have had once.

Most differences about race involve personal preferences, imo. But there are many folks who take it upon themselves to deny others those basic, yet very important, preferences.

People will never agree about matters of race. But it's important that everyone be allowed the freedom to believe as they choose, in all matters. The "preachiness" we see in society these days, from BLM, the NFL, and others, is doing more harm than good, imo. It is folly to think we can force others to believe what WE want them to believe.

Sorry for the long-winded post. I'm a little burned out today and just got carried away.

I'm not familiar with Tuckums Carlson. Guess he's probably a right wing talking head. I don't follow them.

Black "experts" are okay, if they interest you. I don't trust many of them. I've known, well, huge numbers of blacks, over many decades. Very few were really curious or interested in educating themselves.

Surely you'll consider my statements "racist." Nearly everything that doesn't shower praise on, or support of blacks, is considered racist. And, maybe it just makes some people feel better about themselves to attack those who disagree with them, as "racists." Doesn't matter, the word is so overused that it has become nearly meaningless, lacking any of the power it may have had once.

Most differences about race involve personal preferences, imo. But there are many folks who take it upon themselves to deny others those basic, yet very important, preferences.

People will never agree about matters of race. But it's important that everyone be allowed the freedom to believe as they choose, in all matters. The "preachiness" we see in society these days, from BLM, the NFL, and others, is doing more harm than good, imo. It is folly to think we can force others to believe what WE want them to believe.

Sorry for the long-winded post. I'm a little burned out today and just got carried away.
Maybe the "huge number" of blacks that you have been associated with over decades were not interested in educating themselves. I also have been associated with many blacks and whites over the decades who were uneducated, and many of 'em are tumphuggers. The blacks who I watch on tv news are educated for sure and are experts in their fields.

Maybe the "huge number" of blacks that you have been associated with over decades were not interested in educating themselves. I also have been associated with many blacks and whites over the decades who were uneducated, and many of 'em are tumphuggers. The blacks who I watch on tv news are educated for sure and are experts in their fields.
I think you're full of shit, to be honest. It's glaringly obvious that your only "knowledge" of blacks comes from your TV screen. Lotsa luck with that.

Last edited:
I think you're full of shit, to be honest. It's glaringly obvious that your only knowledge of blacks comes from your TV screen. Lotsa luck with that.
My home was Princeton, NJ and my business was in Princeton, right down the street from Princeton University. Many brilliant blacks attended and taught at Princeton University.

Forum List

Back