Phone records revealed on Catholic official that denied Biden & Pelosi communion

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
The allegations against Burrill were originally reported by The Pillar, a Catholic news service. The site reports, “A mobile device correlated to Burrill emitted app data signals from the location-based hookup app Grindr on a near-daily basis during parts of 2018, 2019, and 2020 — at both his USCCB office and his USCCB-owned residence, as well as during USCCB meetings and events in other cities.”
How does that happen, if it is not partisan revenge politics???

Commercially available app signal data does not identify the names of app users, but instead correlates a unique numerical identifier to each mobile device using particular apps. Signal data, collected by apps after users consent to data collection, is aggregated and sold by data vendors. It can be analyzed to provide timestamped location data and usage information for each numbered device.

The data obtained and analyzed by The Pillar conveys mobile app data signals during two 26-week periods, the first in 2018 and the second in 2019 and 2020. The data was obtained from a data vendor and authenticated by an independent data consulting firm contracted by The Pillar.

Last edited:
Should the Catholic church have come out against the Holocaust publicly and denied the SS communion?

The Chaplain was a Priest on my small boat in Vietnam and me a confirmed Methodist and I celebrated communion with him on the fantail with both of us dressed in battle gear.

Just because the priest is a hypocrite, that still doesn't make Biden and Harris right. That Burrill fellow is finding out that Karma is a bitch.

I'm not a big fan of the Catholic church, but if some evil assholes like Biden and Pelosi asked me give them flesh and blood, I would tell them fuck off too.

I'm not a big fan of the Catholic church, but if some evil assholes like Biden and Pelosi asked me give them flesh and blood, I would tell them fuck off too.
Unleavened bread is the body and wine or grape juice is the blood.

I have to laugh at this...

In the Catholic Church they believe the Pope has Papal infallibility... This means he is incapable of error, this is part of there belief structure.

If they want to refuse the US President Communion I think the Pope might be asked... This Pope is about inclusion and exclusion... He see more inJesus actual teaching about poverty and how we treat each other... He knows Jesus never mentioned Abortion or Homosexuality even though both were prevalent in the area at the time...
Also Abortion in the Catholic Church has not always been a black and white issue...

I have to laugh at this...

In the Catholic Church they believe the Pope has Papal infallibility... This means he is incapable of error, this is part of there belief structure.

If they want to refuse the US President Communion I think the Pope might be asked... This Pope is about inclusion and exclusion... He see more inJesus actual teaching about poverty and how we treat each other... He knows Jesus never mentioned Abortion or Homosexuality even though both were prevalent in the area at the time...
Also Abortion in the Catholic Church has not always been a black and white issue...

The Catholic Church ran a lot of the Native Residential Schools in Canada, and they have neither apologized for abusing the children, nor did they pay reparations to the survivors. Not only did they rape the girls, but they murdered the babies the girls gave birth to as a result.

When they started finding the bodies, people started leaving shoes and tributes on the church steps. The United Church moved them to one side of the stairs so people could get up and down safely. The Catholic Church refused to allow them and immediately removed anything left. We're 30 miles from the biggest reservation in Canada.

These people have no room to deny communion to ANYONE.

Forum List

Back