Philosophically speaking:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
When democrats (or that umbrella group) defy ideals like right or wrong, then fill in the blank : It is wrong to stand against GAY Transgenders teaching to kindergarteners licentious decadent queer sex?. Excuse me? Because 95% of US don't want it? That's what they call "democracy". I don't care if that offends you Heterophobes. Get out of my face with this crap.

Last edited:
And that brings up the shadow of "hate speech" . How, on gods green earth, is this even a valid legal issue? How? Define "hate" It seems open to be political bias and is oft used for political motives, not a verifiable objective objective topic. Nope. Prove racism is real. That is what they call a hypothetical. Don't bother.

Last edited:
When democrats (or that umbrella group) defy ideals like right or wrong, then fill in the blank : It is wrong to stand against GAY Transgenders teaching to kindergarteners licentious decadent queer sex?.
So why do you think you won't burn in Hell for being such a devoted servant of the Lord of Lies.

Just curious.

And do you understand what a perv you look like? Normal people don't spend their lives obsessing about children and gay sex. You do.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back