Philly Police Commissioner Today.."We want you to protect your home in a Safe and Non-Violent Way???

I completely agree here...women should not be permitted to be police officers, let alone the GD Commissioner.

Is it possible to protect your home in a safe way?

Shooting an intruder is the best way for me to keep my home safe.
Unless you get famous for killing an intruder and post a picture of yourself outside your house that wont work.

Shooting an intruder will definitely keep my home safe.
Not if they start shooting back. What it will do is turn your home into a shooting range. You still think thats safe?

I completely agree here...women should not be permitted to be police officers, let alone the GD Commissioner.

Unless you get famous for killing an intruder and post a picture of yourself outside your house that wont work.

Not if they start shooting back. What it will do is turn your home into a shooting range. You still think thats safe?
And what would you suggest as an alternative to defending your home? Just sit there? Call the cops?

Most criminals aren't interested in shooting back, they seek to victimize soft targets and will usually move on .

I suppose there are some criminals that will fight for their right to pillage and rape. But not that many. It just isn't that fun to break into someone's community and get gutted like a deer.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?????????????? This is why women should not be in this position. If that is not the dumbest shit I ever heard in my life. Is that even possible? "PLEASE DONT ROB ME?

Buy flowers. Hand them out. It makes criminals turn into lovey dovey couples going to a romantic comedy.

Most criminals aren't interested in shooting back, they seek to victimize soft targets and will usually move on .

I suppose there are some criminals that will fight for their right to pillage and rape. But not that many. It just isn't that fun to break into someone's community and get gutted like a deer.
True. I was just seeing how committed you were in case I was ever in your neighborhood.

Not if they start shooting back

Well, my house isn't safer if I don't engage the gun wielding intruder, now is it?
I don't want to give him the false impression that he can visit anytime he'd like.
My house isn't Macy's after all.

You still think thats safe?

Yes, killing that intruder will stop him from intruding in the future. 100%

I’d say my chances in the shooting range are way better than in that same range when only my intruder is armed, stupid.

And what would you suggest as an alternative to defending your home? Just sit there? Call the cops?

MOVE

It must suck really badly to be threatened by the thought of a strong women. They turn me the fuck on.
The added costs of women in these positions to the tax system is enormous. plus they take positions from men. And men become criminals. In every job of some danger there is an infection. The infection so bad that the hardware of the job is changed also. Costing tens of billions if not hundreds of billions of dollars. We have perhaps ten million male felons. Over two million males in prison. Is that satisfying to you? We have perhaps more qualified people in potential jobs not hired. Or if working in the field not given the promotions. Very few men will say anything. For they will be destroyed. The worse thing is there are men who are lapdogs to these women. Well you may be seeing women in these riots. But there are mostly men in primal mode. That is the reality. And if this system falls it will be expanded a hundred fold or more. The politicians of crazy agendas will keep their agendas until the end. And a totally new system will arise with the caviat of them killed as an inducement.

Forum List

Back