A Modest Proposal (to ban Canadians)

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
When I say ban Canadians, I am only talking about this message board. Maybe if it is popular we can take the next step of advocating it on a larger scale. First, please allow for my explanation.

Findings: Canadians are not all bad. I run into some Canadian sailors from time to time in a particular port city I visit (though, not as much now as in the past) for fishing, drinking, and occasionally nailing some drunk tart. For the most part, they are a pretty stout and tough lot. But, they do not represent all of Canada. See, most of Canadians are weird fuckers who suffer one psychological/emotional pathology or another, presumably from being subjected to too much cold and social isolation. Canada has a disproportionate number of these cucks.

Secondly, Canadians are clearly a low-IQ bunch of folks. They are not known for their education system or their genius. Further, it is made up of English and French colonial interests, that go along with some homosexual Grizzly Adams types who sleep with racoons. In other words, the nation suffers from schizophrenia. Perhaps this, when combined with the rampant Grizzly Adams homosexuality, is what ultimately resulted in the election of Justin "Twinkle Toes" Trudeau, the Alpha Beta cuck boy who likes to pretend he is the most fabulistic leader the world has ever seen.

All of these elements make the Canadians unpleasant to be around. Moreover, nobody wants to talk to these morons. When a Canadian tries to talk to you it is like when you are approached by one of those water heads from the short bus wanting to play catch with you after school. It is extremely awkward and you are just trying to think of some polite way out of the situation without having to actually engage and, thereby, lose your own IQ points in the process. Finally, and I will just come right out and say what the rest of us are thinking. Canadians are creeps. They make Joe Biden look like a chivalrous gentleman.

Conclusion: Canadians are creepy morons we wish to avoid.

Proposed action: Ban them. Let them talk to the otters.

Analysis: This is perfectly legal, as this is a private site (allegedly). Further, Canadians are white, so who fucking cares, right? And it is not like we are going to lose some sort of insightful observations or life-changing advice. Honestly, I cannot think of one positive thing about Canadians. Canada is a beautiful place with a bounty of fish and game, and I would like to fuck around in the bush up there some day (and spend some time in the woods). But that does not mitigate the repulsiveness of the Canadian people generally. In some parts of Canada they have not even heard about toilet paper. They use their hands. Its just villages of homosexual Grizzly Adams morons with shit on their hands. Disgusting. Just look how they fucked up the game of football! Canadians are not part of any protected group. They are stupid and they smell bad. They are white. Nobody likes them. Canada is essentially an entire nation of Minecraft villagers, but less intelligent.

There may, or may not, be some Canadian cucks slithering around on this board now (there are), but they shall remain anonymous. Why, I bet you that if they just disappeared, like a Putin political adversary, nobody would miss them. In fact, there would be quite a few less stupid posts.

When I say ban Canadians, I am only talking about this message board. Maybe if it is popular we can take the next step of advocating it on a larger scale. First, please allow for my explanation.

Findings: Canadians are not all bad. I run into some Canadian sailors from time to time in a particular port city I visit (though, not as much now as in the past) for fishing, drinking, and occasionally nailing some drunk tart. For the most part, they are a pretty stout and tough lot. But, they do not represent all of Canada. See, most of Canadians are weird fuckers who suffer one psychological/emotional pathology or another, presumably from being subjected to too much cold and social isolation. Canada has a disproportionate number of these cucks.

Secondly, Canadians are clearly a low-IQ bunch of folks. They are not known for their education system or their genius. Further, it is made up of English and French colonial interests, that go along with some homosexual Grizzly Adams types who sleep with racoons. In other words, the nation suffers from schizophrenia. Perhaps this, when combined with the rampant Grizzly Adams homosexuality, is what ultimately resulted in the election of Justin "Twinkle Toes" Trudeau, the Alpha Beta cuck boy who likes to pretend he is the most fabulistic leader the world has ever seen.

All of these elements make the Canadians unpleasant to be around. Moreover, nobody wants to talk to these morons. When a Canadian tries to talk to you it is like when you are approached by one of those water heads from the short bus wanting to play catch with you after school. It is extremely awkward and you are just trying to think of some polite way out of the situation without having to actually engage and, thereby, lose your own IQ points in the process. Finally, and I will just come right out and say what the rest of us are thinking. Canadians are creeps. They make Joe Biden look like a chivalrous gentleman.

Analysis: This is perfectly legal, as this is a private site (allegedly). Further, Canadians are white, so who fucking cares, right? And it is not like we are going to lose some sort of insightful observations or life-changing advice. Honestly, I cannot think of one positive thing about Canadians. Canada is a beautiful place with a bounty of fish and game, and I would like to fuck around in the bush up there some day (and spend some time in the woods). But that does not mitigate the repulsiveness of the Canadian people generally. In some parts of Canada they have not even heard about toilet paper. They use their hands. Its just villages of homosexual Grizzly Adams morons with shit on their hands. Disgusting. Just look how they fucked up the game of football! Canadians are not part of any protected group. They are stupid and they smell bad. They are white. Nobody likes them. Canada is essentially an entire nation of Minecraft villagers, but less intelligent.

There may, or may not, be some Canadian cucks slithering around on this board now (there are), but they shall remain anonymous. Why, I bet you that if they just disappeared, like a Putin political adversary, nobody would miss them. In fact, there would be quite a few less stupid posts.
^^ failed romance novel author

Most Canadians I've met have been nice enough, though when I was abroad I had to beat the hell out of a couple who mouthed off about America.

• Banned
Most Canadians I've met have been nice enough, though when I was abroad I had to beat the hell out of a couple who mouthed off about America.
Sometimes a good beating is in order. You probably did them a favor.

Other than Quebeckers (they should be cleansed) they are OK......Them damn geese of theirs though!

R.00a207ab0142f870cdde9af88deeee5e

Wow, I am surprised. See, I always thought you were a Canuck. I just figured anyone who called themselves a 'lord' and wanted to claim a yuge endowment.....
Well, color me wrong, I am red in the face.

I did notice that a noticeable number of people in Quebec had a snippy attitude (except for this one lady who pressed "stop" on an elevator in Montreal...........)

Wow, I am surprised. See, I always thought you were a Canuck. I just figured anyone who called themselves a 'lord' and wanted to claim a yuge endowment.....
Well, color me wrong, I am red in the face.
Nah, he's gotta be from texas.

I don't think we should ban anyone but foreign based posters should be identified by a logo or some identification that indicates where they are located.

I don't think we should ban anyone but foreign based posters should be identified by a logo or some identification that indicates where they are located.
We put put a dick avatar on the Canadians.

Naw, I like Canukistan. Except for Quebec, and even the Canuks won't claim them. :)

I have a number of Canadian friends, and a few of them are pretty damn hot. They're intelligent too, but easily fooled politically. I mean, look at the government they voted in!!

But for the most part, they're good people, eh? lol

Forum List

Back