Philly Mosque is Now the Victim

Well threats in response to the Mosque's threats isn't the way I'd pursue things. I think exposing Islam for what it often is was enough. Indoctrinating kids to use violence against those that are different is criminal.

Well threats in response to the Mosque's threats isn't the way I'd pursue things. I think exposing Islam for what it often is was enough. Indoctrinating kids to use violence against those that are different is criminal.
We dont even know if the supposed "death threats" are real. I'm sure not gonna take the word of a group that actually makes death threats on video!

Philly Mosques Receiving Threats After Muslim Children Sing Violent Songs - Liberty Headlines

The Muslims are like, it's okay for us to teach our children to hate Christians and Jews, and threaten to cut off our heads.

But if they get some blowback, well, we're the ones to blame.

Muslims seem to expect that all the hate they aim at everyone who isn't Muslim should be reciprocated with love and forgiveness.

That's NOT how the world works.

If you're teaching your kids to hate then you will get hate in return.

And really, read the story, the so-called "threats" were pretty mild in tone.

Philly Mosques Receiving Threats After Muslim Children Sing Violent Songs - Liberty Headlines

The Muslims are like, it's okay for us to teach our children to hate Christians and Jews, and threaten to cut off our heads.

Muslims seem to expect that all the hate they aim at everyone who isn't Muslim should be reciprocated with love and forgiveness.

Glad to finally see you supporting blowback for speech and actions

What does that even mean?

Terrorist threats are not protected by the First Amendment.

As an ass-clown Democrat, I can't expect you to understand that.

Tragically many African American kids are taught hate by their own in the communities. Leading to mistrust of others different as they get older and useless violence.

The thing is, Muslims in America are so much better off than Muslims anywhere else. Americans don't hate Muslims, we don't hate anyone. Even after 9/11 there really was no backlash against Muslims, despite the Muslims' complaining, there has been no massive waive of anti-Muslim violence.

So Muslims who come here, and teach their kids to hate, are abusing the privilege they have to live here, the freest country on Earth, where every religion is allowed under the First Amendment.

Jihadists mosques should be banned in America

My GOD! who allowed this jihadist shit in the first place

Jihadists mosques should be banned in America

My GOD! who allowed this jihadist shit in the first place

I agree and they should all be searched. The mosques the French searched after the Paris bloodbath were full of weapons.

I'd bet the ones in America hold weapons as well.

Just another reason to boot all death cult members out of America.

It means he is one profoundly stupid individual who supports Islamic terrorism.

There are dozens of similar idiots infesting this forum.

It means he is one profoundly stupid individual who supports Islamic terrorism.

There are dozens of similar idiots infesting this forum.

Yup all kinds of idiots on this board who don't recognize what the death cult does or is capable of doing.

They see them as followers of the religion of peace. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back