Philly Mosque is Now the Victim

Tragically many African American kids are taught hate by their own in the communities. Leading to mistrust of others different as they get older and useless violence.

There's a lot of "Hate Whitey" in the Black community. As we see here there is both overt and subverted hatred of Christians, and Jews in the Muslim Community. Part of their culture is Jihad.

Instead of death threats, people should just hunt down the Imams and parents responsible for the indoctrination of these childen, tie them up and then force feed them pig's blood. They should film the event and then upload them to any form of social media they can find.

Do this every time this happens and the subhumans might think twice.

Damn racist America! We go and get upset when foreign cultures make death threat to us! How dare we!!!

Area mosques report receiving threats after video shows Muslim children reciting violent poems, songs
53747529_2365165960182331_7407538650986053632_n.jpg

Tragically many African American kids are taught hate by their own in the communities. Leading to mistrust of others different as they get older and useless violence.

There's a lot of "Hate Whitey" in the Black community. As we see here there is both overt and subverted hatred of Christians, and Jews in the Muslim Community. Part of their culture is Jihad.
Most of the blacks I know go to a christian church.

Well threats in response to the Mosque's threats isn't the way I'd pursue things. I think exposing Islam for what it often is was enough. Indoctrinating kids to use violence against those that are different is criminal.

I don’t condone violence or threats of violence, but the problem is is people have been exposing the Muslim brotherhood for who they are and you still have democrats speaking at their events and throwing out the islamaphobia card out in retaliation of them being exposed. So what’s there to do?

Well threats in response to the Mosque's threats isn't the way I'd pursue things. I think exposing Islam for what it often is was enough. Indoctrinating kids to use violence against those that are different is criminal.

I don’t condone violence or threats of violence, but the problem is is people have been exposing the Muslim brotherhood for who they are and you still have democrats speaking at their events and throwing out the islamaphobia card out in retaliation of them being exposed. So what’s there to do?
What acts of violence does the Muslim Brotherhood claim to be a part of since they claim to be a non-violent Muslim organisation?

Forum List

Back