cop dis ciplined for wearing pro trum badge

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

what happend to this being a free country? sorry blm got offended but they offend everyone with their terrorist black propoganda shit.

what happend to this being a free country? sorry blm got offended but they offend everyone with their terrorist black propoganda shit.

When he took the oath of office (being a cop) he surrendered many rights. Considering that Rump is under criminal, and many of the Oath Keepers are being locked up for a few years, wearing that while in uniform is just plain stupid on his part. And making a big deal out of him being out of uniform means, once again, you hate cops.

When he took the oath of office (being a cop) he surrendered many rights. Considering that Rump is under criminal, and many of the Oath Keepers are being locked up for a few years, wearing that while in uniform is just plain stupid on his part. And making a big deal out of him being out of uniform means, once again, you hate cops.
oh please. its free country he has plenty of right to support who he wants.

oh please. its free country he has plenty of right to support who he wants.

He has that right when he's out of uniform. But being placed with his Uniform then he must comply with the dress regulation. He agreed to that when he signed up and took the oath required. If he can't follow that promise then you realoly don't want him as a cop making the rules up to suit himself.

When I was a kid I worked at pizza hut. They would make us wear these cheap red visor things but I wanted to wear my Seahawks ball cap. They wouldn't let me!

I cried, what about my freedumz! They wouldn't listen so I cried and cried and yelled to the moon about my victim hood. It was terribly traumatic.

I should make my story public so other freedum lovers can cry with me.

In all seriousness, I swear victim hood is the new Republican "woke".

It's a free country, when she's not on duty she can dress in any political clothing/badges she wants.

When she is on duty then she has to follow the departments dress regulations.

No tears for her.

For 20 years I wore a uniform and couldn't change it at a whim or to use it as a means of making a political statement.

WW

To be honest no police officer should be allowed to wear any religious or political kind of thing that's visible while on duty. They should only be wearing police issued stuff and nothing else while in uniform.

With that said, she should have just been told to take it off. A suspension is way too harsh, unless she repeatedly refused to take it off.

With that said, she should have just been told to take it off. A suspension is way too harsh, unless she repeatedly refused to take it off.

1669907199534.png

She was, she defied the order.

WW

Forum List

Back