Philly filmmaker dies 'suddenly in his sleep' at age 45 on Thanksgiving; Frank Tartaglia had been in 'good health,' family says

Notice the date on the first link. We had the vaccine then.
Thanks. I clicked on your first link and saw this…. You still standing behind your post?

———
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that excess deaths are associated with COVID-19 directly or indirectly, typically defined as the difference between the observed number of deaths in specific time periods and the expected number of deaths in the same time periods.

Thanks. I clicked on your first link and saw this…. You still standing behind your post?

———
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that excess deaths are associated with COVID-19 directly or indirectly, typically defined as the difference between the observed number of deaths in specific time periods and the expected number of deaths in the same time periods.

The CDC is not credible.

I responded to your bs. Sleep well...ya never know what might happen to you sheep that got the poison.... you might not wake up
You responded by saying you don’t know… then I responded asking how you can validate your claims if you admit that you don’t know. Unless you’re now admitting that you just pumping out opinions and BS

You responded by saying you don’t know… then I responded asking how you can validate your claims if you admit that you don’t know. Unless you’re now admitting that you just pumping out opinions and BS

Ooh! You found somebody else to play whack-a-mole with! Congratulations.

Let me help you. I don't give two shits what any leftist loon spews. Regardless what your mommy taught you...or failed to

There goes that SADS again but no mention of the V word!

"
"Frank Tartaglia, a filmmaker and beloved fixture in the south Philadelphia arts scene, died suddenly last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Here's how writer Mike Newall described Tartaglia's passing:

There goes that SADS again but no mention of the V word!

"
"Frank Tartaglia, a filmmaker and beloved fixture in the south Philadelphia arts scene, died suddenly last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Here's how writer Mike Newall described Tartaglia's passing:

Outside of longtime leader Fatal Anal Trauma (FAT), ABCS is now the biggest killer of lefties in the country.

#AnythingButtheClotShots

I was actually curious if you had two accounts because she is acting just like you. Making comments then running from explaining herself

Nope. Only one account for me. I'm not surprised that you are not observant enough to be able to tell the obvious differences between the two of us.

And as for "explaining herself", you are not the little dictator you believe you are in your fantasies. Nobody owes you an explanation for anything.

And you obviously like being bitch slapped by both of us because you keep coming back for more.

Kind of tragic.

Forum List

Back