Philadelphia Mayor Rips Trump a New Aperture

Poor DEPLORABLES have no idea how-hated this president is by most of America..
. What do you consider as most of America ? This nation has been placed in a difficult position where as if anything is done to reverse idiotic and out of control actions that were made by do gooder liberals, for whom never realized the consequences of their actions, then it is now somehow always racist when judging such actions appropriately ??????????? It should end now this lunacy, and the citizens of America should begin to recognize and stand against the bullcrap. This goes for blacks, whites, and others who see themselves as Americans, and not just a dam skin color that keeps getting them locked into these boxes in which they are being placed in by the bullcrap.

Last edited:
Mayor Kenney : This White House has absolutely no compassion for others.

Only for billionaires.
What other's do we need to be "compassionate" about? Illegal criminals? Refugees that won't go home? Nut bag Islamists that want to come here?

You sure like to show "compassion" to everyone in the world but American citizens. Why is that?

Philadelphia is a melting pot and we welcome all races creeds and religions.
All that has changed at the national level with this racist president..

Yeah. Looks like a really nice place to raise your kids. Such a rich and vibrant melting pot of races, creeds, and religions.

CrimeReports.com

Gee, that’s not very “mayoral”.

I bet Progs are embarrassed by the mayors lack of professionalism.

Another Trump has poopy pants thread!
1zut8s.jpg

View attachment 162078

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said of President Donald Trump “I don't know where he was raised, but his family didn’t do a good job raising that guy.” | Matt Rourke/AP Photo

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney hurled personal insults at President Donald Trump on Wednesday, calling him a “bully” and “punk” over his administration’s decision to end the temporary protective status of Haitians and other immigrants.

Kenney called the decision to terminate the humanitarian status of nearly 60,000 Haitians who fled to the U.S. after a 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck the island in 2010 “un-American” and called on the administration to reverse the decision.

“There’s no compassion whatsoever in the White House,” Kenney said during a City Hall address in Philadelphia. “I'm just beside myself with sadness because our president is a bully, our president is a punk, and he just doesn't get it.”

He added: “I don't know where he was raised, but his family didn’t do a good job raising that guy.”

The acting secretary of Homeland Security, Elaine Duke, facing a Thanksgiving deadline, declined to renew the protective status of the immigrants, who may now remain in the U.S. until July 2019 but could face deportation.

Philly mayor calls Trump 'a bully' and 'punk' over curbed immigration protections

Guess this guy never heard about how the clintons screwed over the haitians. When it comes to money grubbing dirtbags, those two have no equals. Link below.

youtube clinton cash - Google Search

30 Arrested After Flash Mob Strikes Center City Philadelphia

‘Flash mob’ of 150 teens attacks Temple University students, cops in Philly

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...a-set-for-bribery-trial-2-months-after-arrest

The Mayor of Philadelphia is mentioning Trump!

The black gangs are destroying the city. The District Attorney has been indicated on a 23 count bribery charge and this joker is complaining that Trump wants to send Hatians back to their own country.

Oh please this is just too much. The man is a nincompoop.

View attachment 162078

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said of President Donald Trump “I don't know where he was raised, but his family didn’t do a good job raising that guy.” | Matt Rourke/AP Photo

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney hurled personal insults at President Donald Trump on Wednesday, calling him a “bully” and “punk” over his administration’s decision to end the temporary protective status of Haitians and other immigrants.

Kenney called the decision to terminate the humanitarian status of nearly 60,000 Haitians who fled to the U.S. after a 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck the island in 2010 “un-American” and called on the administration to reverse the decision.

“There’s no compassion whatsoever in the White House,” Kenney said during a City Hall address in Philadelphia. “I'm just beside myself with sadness because our president is a bully, our president is a punk, and he just doesn't get it.”

He added: “I don't know where he was raised, but his family didn’t do a good job raising that guy.”

The acting secretary of Homeland Security, Elaine Duke, facing a Thanksgiving deadline, declined to renew the protective status of the immigrants, who may now remain in the U.S. until July 2019 but could face deportation.

Philly mayor calls Trump 'a bully' and 'punk' over curbed immigration protections

Living in the Philly media market I can say Kenney is a ultra left wing asshole.

Forum List

Back