Pfizer says we NEED their booster shot NOW!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
No that isn't what Pfizer said ya idjit -They are working on a booster POSSIBLY at the one year point that will cover variants. No determination has been made whether a booster will be necessary. But if we gotta get a booster for the COVIDS once a year? Big deal - I'll get mine same time I get my flu shot.

No that isn't what Pfizer said ya idjit -They are working on a booster POSSIBLY at the one year point that will cover variants. No determination has been made whether a booster will be necessary. But if we gotta get a booster for the COVIDS once a year? Big deal - I'll get mine same time I get my flu shot.

Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are dying after getting covid and delta.

The government says no. The government has Fauci. Since he has been involved since the development of the virus I would say he is likely the expert.

Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are dying after getting covid and delta.
IVZA6Do.gif

:link:

Ehhhh NO

The government says no. The government has Fauci. Since he has been involved since the development of the virus I would say he is likely the expert.
Fau Chi is directly involved in the development of this man made deadly virus, so yes, he is an expert. He is not our friend though, he is one of the bad actors who is responsible for developing the weaponized virus that the pandemic is about.

Ehhhh NO

If you are vaccinated, you may die. Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. If the vaccine doesn't kill you, you may die after getting covid or delta.

Ehhhh NO

If you are vaccinated, you may die. Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. If the vaccine doesn't kill you, you may die after getting covid or delta.

I destroyed your little butt nugget, so you come back with more of the same?
Pathetic

thats some 'vaccine' you keep standing by....yo, quit being a propaganda spewing moron....there is no vaccine....vaccines vaccinate,-- not --take a jab so we can see the effects....you may need another if the first didn't kill as many as they thought....and your reproduction system (the kids) isn't compromised, like beijing xiden, its all about population control
but, there has been less than 80,000 actual deaths (in the US) from the chinese flu...95% cure rate w/out the death jab...but hey, you can have a scratch-off if you get the death jab....i don't recall any vaccine ,prior to this death jab, that had to BRIBE the people....makes people wonder what is there actual motive, and what kind of poison is in this death jab

Ehhhh NO

Pathetic
only in your pathetic head did you do anything of the sort....just telling you , AMERICANS that are allowed to think 4 themselves, not the scum demonRATS, (you), don't believe the shit you spew....

Ehhhh NO

Pathetic
Godspeed. We will miss you.

only in your pathetic head did you do anything of the sort....just telling you , AMERICANS that are allowed to think 4 themselves, not the scum demonRATS, (you), don't believe the shit you spew....
So get sick and die Trumpkin. We honestly don't care so long as you stay the hell away from responsible adults.

thats why you are delusional.
nobody in their right mind would put any faith into a wanna be a dr--fake-i....this shit stain has no clue what to expect, nor has IT ever known...fake-i---LIES, LIES some more AND then LIES more...flip-flopping on every issue of the chinese flu, with a 95% cure rate
didn't they tell you in pre-k that there is ALWAYS more than 1 side to everything? obviously not

So get sick and die Trumpkin. We honestly don't care so long as you stay the hell away from responsible adults.
i sneezed all over your family yesterday....BOO

Forum List

Back