Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are 'criminals'

The COVID vaccines aren't killing any more people than flu shots do. 7.32 billion jabs thus far and perhaps 100 or 200 deaths directly attributable.

Nope, what's killing people is disinformation on Facebook and anti-vax sites.

You just state bullshit as if it were fact.
Again, more people, according to VAERS, have died after getting the shot in four months during a single vaccination campaign than from all other vaccines combined over more than a decade and a half.

You just state bullshit as if it were fact.

Yeah I've seen your "death" numbers on laughable anti-vax sites who figure that if someone happens to die within a few months of getting the jab, then the jab done it! :lol:

The article: Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are 'criminals'

From the article:

"People who spread misinformation on Covid-19 vaccines are "criminals" and have cost "millions of lives," Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said Tuesday.

Speaking with Washington D.C.-based think tank Atlantic Council, Bourla said there is a "very small" group of people that purposefully circulate misinformation on the shots, misleading those who are already hesitant about getting vaccinated.

"Those people are criminals," he told Atlantic Council CEO Frederick Kempe. "They're not bad people. They're criminals because they have literally cost millions of lives."

Bourla's comments come as millions of eligible adults in the U.S. have yet to get vaccinated even though the shots have been available to most Americans most of this year. Public health experts say misinformation is likely playing a large role.

According to a survey published Monday by the Kaiser Family Foundation, more than three-quarters of U.S. adults either believe or aren't sure about at least one of eight false statements about Covid or the vaccines, with unvaccinated adults and Republicans among those most likely to hold misconceptions.

Covid vaccines contain microchips, cause infertility and change one's DNA are among the falsehoods, according to the survey."

OP Comments:

Must be great—to get away with calling people criminals who don't like or trust your product. I guess online bad reviews of the vaccines are equivalent to bank robbery then? Remember those 60's and 70's science fiction movies and novels set in dystopian worlds run by evil mega-corporations? Welcome to the future. The future is now.
Its libel...
And somewhat criminal...but since these people are from Iran and Russia and part of state sponsored disinformation campaigns pumped into American politics the powers in charge currently don't want to do anything about it...after all they helped them gain seats in Congress and the Whitehouse.

Unfortunately I don't think it is a big enough anchor issue to keep the voters' miniscule attention spans. Term limits maybe.

One thing I personally think would help is to expand the size of Congress two or three fold. One Congressman represents about 700k people. No person can effectively do that. The House should double or triple in size and they should be able to cast most votes from their home districts as opposed to always having an in person quorum in D.C.. This would make Congressmen more easily accessible to the people they are representing and it's a lot harder for lobbyists to bribe 1500 members of Congress as opposed to 535

One could almost mistake them for elected officials at this point.
He gives some very interesting information, I don't have time to search it all out right now but I am glad I watched this.

This article is also thought provoking and some history to well consider. Los Angeles Review of Books

I think he really mean they have cost them millions of dollars, not millions of lives.
When they know that their chit is in the street as more are injured and now that they are after the children too their option is to accuse back in the fashion of what they are guilty of. You may also want to watch that video and get those names for you can search them out and see who, what, when, where and how.

Why does Pfizer’s vaccine contain anti-freeze? The Pfizer vaccine’s connection to cold-blooded snakes and lizards, is also a connection to adenovirus-based vaccines, not simply Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine.

Yeah I've seen your "death" numbers on laughable anti-vax sites who figure that if someone happens to die within a few months of getting the jab, then the jab done it! :lol:

VAERS data of four months of people dying after getting the shot. VAERS admittedly only reports 1-10% of incidents, so even a 25% direct causation of the actual number is the biggest mass murder by far in US history and way more than all other vaccine related deaths combined. In four months.

There is no misinformation because there is no established, researched, tested and proven information

Of course they don't want people criticizing or questioning them because it effects their financial bottom line and it hurts the Biden administrations agenda.

They are making literally billions and with the kids shot, boosters and so on they stand to make billions more.

If someone doesn't believe a company will supress information, lie, cause intentional harm, or censor in order to make BILLIONS of dollars then they aren't living in reality.

This isn't about saving lives or helping people, it's about money and nothing else.

I've said since the start covid isn't going anywhere because there is an entire industry worth billions built on covid. No company is going to just say "well we beat covid" or "it isn't as bad as people think" and in turn stop making money. Even printing companies that make stickers for grocery stores to out on the floor that tell you to social distance are making money.

The article: Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are 'criminals'

From the article:

"People who spread misinformation on Covid-19 vaccines are "criminals" and have cost "millions of lives," Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said Tuesday.

Speaking with Washington D.C.-based think tank Atlantic Council, Bourla said there is a "very small" group of people that purposefully circulate misinformation on the shots, misleading those who are already hesitant about getting vaccinated.

"Those people are criminals," he told Atlantic Council CEO Frederick Kempe. "They're not bad people. They're criminals because they have literally cost millions of lives."

Bourla's comments come as millions of eligible adults in the U.S. have yet to get vaccinated even though the shots have been available to most Americans most of this year. Public health experts say misinformation is likely playing a large role.

According to a survey published Monday by the Kaiser Family Foundation, more than three-quarters of U.S. adults either believe or aren't sure about at least one of eight false statements about Covid or the vaccines, with unvaccinated adults and Republicans among those most likely to hold misconceptions.

Covid vaccines contain microchips, cause infertility and change one's DNA are among the falsehoods, according to the survey."

OP Comments:

Must be great—to get away with calling people criminals who don't like or trust your product. I guess online bad reviews of the vaccines are equivalent to bank robbery then? Remember those 60's and 70's science fiction movies and novels set in dystopian worlds run by evil mega-corporations? Welcome to the future. The future is now.
I'd love to see this dude locked up for his crimes. :)

Let’s not call them criminals…

…what about “enemies of the state”.

Forum List

Back