Pfizer CEO Now Says 2 Jabs Of Vaccine Do Nothing

You get YOUR booster. Get all of them.
Get that loyalty Toaster!!! :113:
download (4).jpeg

According to preliminary data, the 2020 death rate was the highest since 1943.​

--------------------------------------------------------------

Influenza - The influenza bug caused an epidemic between 1943 and 1944. Many lives were lost because of the spread of this virulent condition.

Causes of Death in the 1940s | LoveToKnow

According to preliminary data, the 2020 death rate was the highest since 1943.​

--------------------------------------------------------------

Influenza - The influenza bug caused an epidemic between 1943 and 1944. Many lives were lost because of the spread of this virulent condition.

Causes of Death in the 1940s | LoveToKnow

That doesn´t make the vaccination more effective.

Penny will do as she’s told by the oligarchs like the Pfizer ceo. She’ll get her booster every quarter like a good little serf. She thinks getting the jab is somehow voicing her displeasure with Trump.
Yep. That's pretty much it. They shove the genocide juice in their arms over and over without having the faintest notion of what's in it because St. William of the Gates and St. Fauxi told them to. Slavish religious devotion. They'll kill themselves to spite Trump.

Penny will do as she’s told by the oligarchs like the Pfizer ceo. She’ll get her booster every quarter like a good little serf. She thinks getting the jab is somehow voicing her displeasure with Trump.
I got the Moderna and I don't care whatever happens to tramp. Tramp also has the booster or he was lying which is not unlike him.

That means that 8.7 people died per 1,000 that year — up from a low of 7.9 deaths per 1,000 people in 2009.

That does not constitute 'pandemic' juxtaposed to past one's Gator.....

~S~
Little percents on hundreds of millions of people is material. That’s why the small differences you point out 1. are never seen except in pandemics and 2. add up to 600,000 dead folks.

I wouldn’t hire you as one of my analysts.

Forum List

Back