Pfizer CEO Now Says 2 Jabs Of Vaccine Do Nothing

Of course they say that.

We all know what people and companies will do for the sake of power and money. Pfizer has huge amounts of power and make billions a year off of covid. Is anyone really stupid to think they would say "well our drug isn't needed now so well so you should stop taking it and we will lose billions". No, they will never say that, they will want more and more and will do anything they have to in order to get it.

Of course they say that.

We all know what people and companies will do for the sake of power and money. Pfizer has huge amounts of power and make billions a year off of covid. Is anyone really stupid to think they would say "well our drug isn't needed now so well so you should stop taking it and we will lose billions". No, they will never say that, they will want more and more and will do anything they have to in order to get it.
Hell, when they had to pay a $2.3B fine for RICO charges in the matter of fast track marketing on the blockbuster drugs Lyrica and Neurontin, they shrugged it off as a business expense. I was one of the victims of pretty serious lingering side effects from Lyrica and met many, many people online in the same boat. That was when I decided that the medical industrial complex didn't give a shit about me and fired them.

Hell, when they had to pay a $2.3B fine for RICO charges in the matter of fast track marketing on the blockbuster drugs Lyrica and Neurontin, they shrugged it off as a business expense. I was one of the victims of pretty serious lingering side effects from Lyrica and met many, many people online in the same boat. That was when I decided that the medical industrial complex didn't give a shit about me and fired them.

Luckily I hadn't experienced that, shame you had.

But hell you have vioxx also and a whole lot of other medications.

Luckily I hadn't experienced that, shame you had.

But hell you have vioxx also and a whole lot of other medications.
Have you seen how Pfizer accepted data from this guy who totally fabricated no fewer than 21 clinical trials? Scroll down and read how he advocated prescribing Vioxx for children! The man should fry and he only got six months.

It doesn't matter.

In their world, if a vaccine isn't 100% effective, it's 0% effective. If a mask isn't 100% effective, it's 0% effective.

It's the alternate universe.
This has been covered:

They need to start providing the identities of those who were ostensibly killed by "COVID". I want to see their medical histories and talk to their families. Until we can do that, there is no credibility and their "800,000" is just religious dogma.
Dr. Deborah Birx said that while some countries are reporting coronavirus fatality numbers differently, in the U.S. you are counted as a victim of the pandemic if you die while testing positive for the virus, even if something else causes your death.

Dr. Deborah Birx said that while some countries are reporting coronavirus fatality numbers differently, in the U.S. you are counted as a victim of the pandemic if you die while testing positive for the virus, even if something else causes your death.
Matches the Dimmer agenda doing it that way. Except now Poopeypants is in way over his diaper.

Thus proving how utterly unqualified she is.

Forum List

Back