Pfizer CEO Now Says 2 Jabs Of Vaccine Do Nothing

Wish I had a product that does nothing and the government gave me hundreds of millions for without question and the government forced everyone to use.

He said no such thing.

Pfizer CEO: COVID-19 Could Be ‘Controlled’ By Annual Vaccines, Pills To Treat​

-----------------------------------

A booster dose, on the other hand, is up to 75% effective at preventing symptomatic infection and 88% effective at preventing hospitalization, according to the data.

Last edited:
He said no such thing.

Pfizer CEO: COVID-19 Could Be ‘Controlled’ By Annual Vaccines, Pills To Treat​

-----------------------------------

A booster dose, on the other hand, is up to 75% effective at preventing symptomatic infection and 88% effective at preventing hospitalization, according to the data.
75% of the deaths are from 4 comorbids in each person. We've been telling you this but TDS has consumed you with such hate

Wish I had a product that does nothing and the government gave me hundreds of millions for without question and the government forced everyone to use.

“Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any.”

Sorry, that's not a declaration of uselessness. And these comments seem to be in relation to the omicron variant. Not the original or the Delta variant.

Is that from the CDC directors' mouth, anyone can die from covid, even people with 0 preexisting conditions.
Same with the flu sugar tits. But highly unlikely.....................Youwere scammed....................800k did not die of Covid only

This Omnicron told the truth

75% of the deaths are from 4 comorbids in each person. We've been telling you this but TDS has consumed you with such hate
Total deaths have been going up by 25-30k per year for a decade. They went up 600,000+ in 2020. That’s irrefutable. Doesn’t matter what you classify it as. We lost over half a million people that should have lived last year and again this year for a cool million. That’s a lot of people.

“Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any.”

Sorry, that's not a declaration of uselessness. And these comments seem to be in relation to the omicron variant. Not the original or the Delta variant.
Did it hurt when they put that big old ring in your nose?

“We will have perfectly normal lives, with just injection maybe once a year. And the pill in case we are sick will make it more flu like rather than life-threatening disease,” he said. But Bourla added: “Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any.”

it IS the flu......

That’s a lot of people.
we loose 3 mil a year gator, that # has not doubled

~S~

You were so scammed on this virus. Lock downs spread it more you fucking fool. Masks never worked

You were scammed and locked your own loved ones up because of TDS
I'm sorry, who or what states or institutions have been locked down since July, 2020?
What are these fantasies that rattle around in your skull? Masks work. Agree for them to
work properly, you have to upgrade them to N95 and KN95 but I've been using those since
the beginning.

You want to know why this country can't break the cycle of this virus? Look in the mirror. :)

Same with the flu sugar tits. But highly unlikely.....................Youwere scammed....................800k did not die of Covid only

This Omnicron told the truth
They need to start providing the identities of those who were ostensibly killed by "COVID". I want to see their medical histories and talk to their families. Until we can do that, there is no credibility and their "800,000" is just religious dogma.

“We will have perfectly normal lives, with just injection maybe once a year. And the pill in case we are sick will make it more flu like rather than life-threatening disease,” he said. But Bourla added: “Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any.”

it IS the flu......

~S~
Your math sucks. We saw 2.8m deaths in 2017/2018/2019 and then 3.4m in 2020. It indisputable. Or at least it should be.

it IS the flu......

~S~
and you need the Booster. The shots wan over time.

Your math sucks. We saw 2.8m deaths in 2017/2018/2019 and then 3.4m in 2020. It indisputable. Or at least it should be.
That means that 8.7 people died per 1,000 that year — up from a low of 7.9 deaths per 1,000 people in 2009.

That does not constitute 'pandemic' juxtaposed to past one's Gator.....

~S~

Forum List

Back