Petition to impeach Pelosi for treason

We have two dead cops in Houston. Two critically injured. Open borders and drug cartels! Build that fucking wall.
Dumbfuck, there already is a wall. Didn’t prevent this shootout.

The news is not reporting two dead cops. The two killed were the suspects.

The dead suspects’ information has not been released yet. You have no evidence they snuck in across the border.

You basically got nothing right in your post.

14ndylk.jpg

Already a wall huh? And you called him stupid. What he got right is they shouldn't have been here to injure our cops. Here's something that's not right too. Four dead in my area, serial killer, and an illegal.

We have two dead cops in Houston. Two critically injured. Open borders and drug cartels! Build that fucking wall.

The dead suspects’ information has not been released yet. You have no evidence they snuck in across the border.

14ndylk.jpg

Already a wall huh? And you called him stupid. What he got right is they shouldn't have been here to injure our cops. Here's something that's not right too. Four dead in my area, serial killer, and an illegal.
His post was bullshit and he got called on it.

And yes, we already have some 700 miles of walls and fences. Trump want $6 billion to rebuild them.

Fuck him, no new wall.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you calling for the death of members of Congress is actually a crime.

A member of Congress, using the power of his office to give aid and comfort to foreign invaders, certainly is a crime. It meets the Constitutional definition of treason, which is a capital crime, punishable by death.

It most certainly is not a crime to point all of this out, and to call for the law to be properly upheld in the case of an elected public servant committing such a serious crime.

Interestingly enough you could argue this has merit. Compare and contrast to accusing Trump of treason because he beat Hillary, or just for breathing.

Petition to ‘Impeach Nancy Pelosi for Treason’ Goes Viral
LOLOLOL

Conservatives are such dumbfucks.

Morons... you can’t impeach a member of Congress. Only the president, vice-president, and civil officers of the United States can be impeached; which does not include members of Congress. The one and only time it was tried, it failed miserably because of that.

2s0blvo.jpg
It is a show of strength to scare Pelosi, moron.

Obviously they know this.

14ndylk.jpg

And yes, we already have some 700 miles of walls and fences. Trump want $6 billion to rebuild them.

Fuck him, no new wall.

That's a misrepresentation, I'm calling you out now. Oh, and fuck you, build that wall. Perhaps you can find your way south of it.

Other than making the signatories feel good, the only other thing this petition will accomplish is not a god damn thing.

Nancy Pelosi said that it's immoral for her country to have a border.

How is this not treason?

As much as it pains me to be in agreement with the leftards, in this I must: There is absolutely NO constitutional process for the impeachment of a member of Congress.

That said, the comedic shit show that will be the house for the next two years is worth the price if admission.

Interestingly enough you could argue this has merit. Compare and contrast to accusing Trump of treason because he beat Hillary, or just for breathing.

Petition to ‘Impeach Nancy Pelosi for Treason’ Goes Viral
LOLOLOL

Conservatives are such dumbfucks.

Morons... you can’t impeach a member of Congress. Only the president, vice-president, and civil officers of the United States can be impeached; which does not include members of Congress. The one and only time it was tried, it failed miserably because of that.

2s0blvo.jpg
It is a show of strength to scare Pelosi, moron.

Obviously they know this.
No, it’s not obvious they know this. Conservatives are imbeciles. This is evidence of that.

And Trump got 63 million votes. Why on Earth would a petition with 100K of them signing up to take an action that’s impossible to carry out, “scare” her?

Sorry but no cops died in that raid yesterday. Two are in critical condition, two were listed in stable condition but expect a full recovery. a fifth was injured but I don't think it required hospitalization.

14ndylk.jpg

Fuck him, no new wall.

That's a misrepresentation, I'm calling you out now. Oh, and fuck you, build that wall. Perhaps you can find your way south of it.
Nope, it’s not a misrepresentation. Rightards keep screaming how Democrats voted for that in the past but won’t now are too stupid to know a reason Democrats (and many Republicans) won’t vote for it now is because they built it already.

Trump Wants a Border Wall. See What’s in Place Already.

And trump has abandoned his campaign promise to build a wall along the entire border. Now he says we just need about 700 miles or so — which is what we already have.

Sorry but no cops died in that raid yesterday. Two are in critical condition, two were listed in stable condition but expect a full recovery. a fifth was injured but I don't think it required hospitalization.
And no news that the two dead drug dealers were illegal aliens. WillowTree just lied to score political points.

Forum List

Back