Petition To Declare the Tea Party A Home Grown Terrorist Organization, And To Exile E

Silly numbskulls... Signing this petition will only expose certain people for the dumb asses they really are.

Really? Like the one that the GOP signed to Grover Norquist that has screwed up the economy so much?

But...................it DID help expose the GOP for the dumb asses they truly are.

Yeah signing a pledge not to raise taxes is just as dumb as signing a petition to declare a political activist group that has not committed, encouraged, or sponsored terrorism as a terrorist organization I think not.

By Twitchy Team
4 Jan '12

The Tea party is a Home Grown Terrorist Group, They are bringing our Government to it’s knees, They stock pile guns, The Republican Party should be considered a faction of the Tea Party, For they have killed Abortion Doctors, burned Abortion Clinics, They been on the wrong side of every major issue in this Country, But The Tea Party carries guns to political Rallies, To Influence anyone that questions them, They Talk about succession, They Talk about a civil war, They Talk about Taking back this Country, Well I for one never want them to over throw our Government, and They need to be stopped NOW!!

(Excerpt)

Read more at:
New tone: Petitioners want Tea Party declared a terrorist organization | Twitchy

Really????

LOL you people are a screaming hoot

Your lucky you live in this country.

No.. We're all blessed to live in a nation where liberty and freedom STILL stand as a beacon around the world.

By Twitchy Team
4 Jan '12

The Tea party is a Home Grown Terrorist Group, They are bringing our Government to it’s knees, They stock pile guns, The Republican Party should be considered a faction of the Tea Party, For they have killed Abortion Doctors, burned Abortion Clinics, They been on the wrong side of every major issue in this Country, But The Tea Party carries guns to political Rallies, To Influence anyone that questions them, They Talk about succession, They Talk about a civil war, They Talk about Taking back this Country, Well I for one never want them to over throw our Government, and They need to be stopped NOW!!

(Excerpt)

Read more at:
New tone: Petitioners want Tea Party declared a terrorist organization | Twitchy

Really????

LOL you people are a screaming hoot

Your lucky you live in this country.

No.. We're all blessed to live in a nation where liberty and freedom STILL stand as a beacon around the world.

I stand corrected for myself and other rational people ,the idiot OP is lucky

wrong, shit-for-brains. Breaking the pledge exposed the dumb asses.

Wrong yet again ya sperm burping gutter slut.

Those who are elected to either the House or the Senate swear an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and domestic", which means they owe an allegiance to this country.

Not some fucking greedy troll with a scruffy beard who is married to a Muslim like Grover Norquist.

Google him sometime........................he's got more ties to the Muslim Brotherhood than Hillary ever thought about having.

^^^^ And this claims to be a Taoist. One of my closest friends is a Taoist. He would never call any person names and sling soooo much hatred. You're no TAOIST.. You got the IST right..

Got news for you, ya freaking sperm dumpster, Taoist beliefs cover 360 degrees, and there is always someone who is the exact opposite of someone else.

Guess you're not as smart as you think, eh? I know a lady who is a gunslinger, but you don't sound like her, so I guess you're not really one, eh?

Try again ya skeevy bitch.

Cool.

Well the Tea partiers can call for disbanding the professional army and going back to militias.

Right?

That would be the constitutional form of the military.

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Most of the founding fathers did not interpret the Constitution to mean there could be no federal army, not even George Washington or James Madison, both of whom supported a federal army.

The size of the standing federal army is another issue. The framers wanted it to be very small, except in times of war.

James Madison
“Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army.”

Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. ~ James Madison

I declare everyone who disagrees with me a terrorist. Anyone who doesn't agree that I should be the leader of Earth is a terrorist and will be executed. Therefore I am the leader of Earth.

This sort of shit is attempted by wannabe-dominant males across the animal kingdom. Their defense is that they're animals with very little logical reasoning ability. What's liberals' excuse? The same? Yeah that seems about right.

Really? Like the one that the GOP signed to Grover Norquist that has screwed up the economy so much?

But...................it DID help expose the GOP for the dumb asses they truly are.

wrong, shit-for-brains. Breaking the pledge exposed the dumb asses.

Wrong yet again ya sperm burping gutter slut.

Those who are elected to either the House or the Senate swear an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and domestic", which means they owe an allegiance to this country.

Not some fucking greedy troll with a scruffy beard who is married to a Muslim like Grover Norquist.

Google him sometime........................he's got more ties to the Muslim Brotherhood than Hillary ever thought about having.

They pledged not to vote for a tax increase. They didn't pledge allegiance to Grover Norquist, you fucking moron.

Cool.

Well the Tea partiers can call for disbanding the professional army and going back to militias.

Right?

That would be the constitutional form of the military.

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Most of the founding fathers did not interpret the Constitution to mean there could be no federal army, not even George Washington or James Madison, both of whom supported a federal army.

The size of the standing federal army is another issue. The framers wanted it to be very small, except in times of war.
Our military numbers roughly 2 million individuals.

In a nation of 300 million people.

That is roughly the equivalent of 0.006% of the population.

I'd say it is pretty small, wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back