RFK Jrs plans to help the middle class. Finally a democrat talking about real issues that affect us all.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Whatever you think of Jan. 6,” Kennedy said of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection on Capitol Hill and inside the white-domed building in Washington, D.C., “there’s a lot of America who think the whole thing is rigged.”

Kennedy, whose late father Robert F. Kennedy campaigned for president in 1968 on goals of ending the Vietnam War and alleviating poverty for all races, spoke similarly.

Too much money is going to military contractors, he said. U.S. financial support for the Ukraine government as it fights the unprovoked attack by Russia in February 2022 needs to be reconsidered. Peace between Russia and Ukraine can be negotiated, he said.

Higher education costs are out of control, Kennedy said, with college students taking on debt that forces them to work “20 years as indentured servants” to repay their respective student loans.

“They are strip mining the middle class,” Kennedy said, explaining the difficulties for home ownership of those who are neither at the top nor at the bottom of the economy.
“If you don’t own a home, it’s hard to get a loan,” he said.

Home ownership by the middle class is tougher, with the average cost of a home nationwide roughly $400,000.

Kennedy recalled trips to Europe, including then-communist Poland, that he took with his father in 1964. He spoke of America’s moral authority to other nations, especially after World War II when the U.S. was the richest in the world. American ingenuity and the goods it produced were valued

…..

Now, he said, the country cannot meet its demand for engineers. Income disparities are at an all-time high. Formerly made-in-America jobs are now done overseas in countries where workers toil under bad conditions.

“I believe in free trade, but I believe in fair trade,” he said.

“Part of my mission is to bring the Democratic Party back to its core mission — I think that’s important to our country,” he said.

RFK Junior is the best democrat we have when it comes to 2024. I might not even agree with every one of his policy positions but he is the best we have. Kennedy is out there talking about real ways to help the middle class. When is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris going to talk about the astronomical price of homes in this country. ?

Whatever you think of Jan. 6,” Kennedy said of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection on Capitol Hill and inside the white-domed building in Washington, D.C., “there’s a lot of America who think the whole thing is rigged.”

Kennedy, whose late father Robert F. Kennedy campaigned for president in 1968 on goals of ending the Vietnam War and alleviating poverty for all races, spoke similarly.

Too much money is going to military contractors, he said. U.S. financial support for the Ukraine government as it fights the unprovoked attack by Russia in February 2022 needs to be reconsidered. Peace between Russia and Ukraine can be negotiated, he said.

Higher education costs are out of control, Kennedy said, with college students taking on debt that forces them to work “20 years as indentured servants” to repay their respective student loans.

“They are strip mining the middle class,” Kennedy said, explaining the difficulties for home ownership of those who are neither at the top nor at the bottom of the economy.

Home ownership by the middle class is tougher, with the average cost of a home nationwide roughly $400,000.

Kennedy recalled trips to Europe, including then-communist Poland, that he took with his father in 1964. He spoke of America’s moral authority to other nations, especially after World War II when the U.S. was the richest in the world. American ingenuity and the goods it produced were valued

…..

Now, he said, the country cannot meet its demand for engineers. Income disparities are at an all-time high. Formerly made-in-America jobs are now done overseas in countries where workers toil under bad conditions.

“Part of my mission is to bring the Democratic Party back to its core mission — I think that’s important to our country,” he said.

RFK Junior is the best democrat we have when it comes to 2024. I might not even agree with every one of his policy positions but he is the best we have. Kennedy is out there talking about real ways to help the middle class. When is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris going to talk about the astronomical price of homes in this country. ?

If I'm candid, RFK has some looney tune ideas here and there when it comes to the economy.

But that said, I could sleep soundly knowing he was the President.

A man who clearly loves this country and possesses a formidable integrity so lacking in many of our contemporary politicians.

He's almost like the nostalgia candidate.

A reminder of when we could agree to disagree.

And he'll be the first to tell you the crooks controlling his Party have morphed its machinations into a divisive, war supporting, corrupt nihilism.

…..

Beside his Looney theories on vaccines, RFK Junior is just another Democrat who all believe the same damn thing, Super Duper.... It is too damn obvious unless you listen to crap propaganda all day...

I do like him but it is painful to listen to him......I do not think he will be able to get the needed support....I could be wrong....just a guess on my part.

Beside his Looney theories on vaccines, RFK Junior is just another Democrat who all believe the same damn thing, Super Duper.... It is too damn obvious unless you listen to crap propaganda all day...

Nope.

Totally wrong.

RFK differs with Chinese Joe on COVID lockdowns, the war in Ukraine, the border....just to name a few marginal subjects.

…..

Well I would be concerned if he picks up Trump antics (rigged ?).. Is politics now shock value? Who can say the most outrageous thing and get people talking about nonsense. Is he trying to get the republicans and democrats on the same page. Winner take all.

Kennedy name is cursed and I guess RFK is hoping to break that curse. I don't know if this generation of younger American are swayed by that name.

Well the thing about homes is that if you stick with it you can net a tidy retirement sum. Of course the downside is if you buy another one then but hey that is why there is a mortgage. Leave it to the kids to finish it off or sell it.

Last edited:
I can attest to this as fact.

My only complaints about him are in mostly in the student loan department.
Folks take out a loan they need to pay it. It’s unfair to previous generations to let people go without paying their loans.

And I might disagree with RFK Junior on his platform on abortion. But I look at the totality of the picture when it comes to electing someone.

…..

RFK is a very mixed bag. While he has some good ideas on some things, he is a progressive, through and through.

He’s all over in on the climate change issue. He’s a typical liberal in most areas.
Well, I myself am a liberal. But an old school, Liberal, I like Andrew Jackson, and FDR …standing up for America.

I like RFK position when it comes to him being against the mandated vaccines. He’s spoken out against the lockdowns. He’s speaking out a ton about helping the middle class. And there might be a few categories I disagreed with him on

all the other Democrats are lockstep when it comes to anti-Americanism, pro, BLM, viewpoints, pro lockdowns. So when I see RFK Junior, I see a breath of fresh air.

I almost never see fellow Democrats on the US message board talking about unions, national healthcare, the minimum wage, standards of living, inflation. They are all lockstep with BLM racism, anti-Americanism, prosecuting Trump and trump voters, they don’t talk about the downfall of middle class jobs in this country

My main argument against today’s Democrats the reason why I voted for Mr. Trump in 2020. It’s because of their support of BLM how they all take a knee for multi millionaire athletes like Colin Kapernick. The destruction of historical statues in 2020 was mind blowing to me. It was like a gut punch when they removed the Christopher Columbus statue here in Buffalo , New York at Columbus Park. It’s total insanity, black and white people have a similar history, so there’s no reason to remove statues of white people.

Well, I myself am a liberal. But an old school, Liberal, I like Andrew Jackson, and FDR …standing up for America.

I like RFK position when it comes to him being against the mandated vaccines. He’s spoken out against the lockdowns. He’s speaking out a ton about helping the middle class. And there might be a few categories I disagreed with him on

all the other Democrats are lockstep when it comes to anti-Americanism, pro, BLM, viewpoints, pro lockdowns. So when I see RFK Junior, I see a breath of fresh air.

I almost never see fellow Democrats on the US message board talking about unions, national healthcare, the minimum wage, standards of living, inflation. They are all lockstep with BLM racism, anti-Americanism, prosecuting Trump and trump voters, they don’t talk about the downfall of middle class jobs in this country

My main argument against today’s Democrats the reason why I voted for Mr. Trump in 2020. It’s because of their support of BLM how they all take a knee for multi millionaire athletes like Colin Kapernick. The destruction of historical statues in 2020 was mind blowing to me. It was like a gut punch when they removed the Christopher Columbus statue here in Buffalo , New York at Columbus Park. It’s total insanity, black and white people have a similar history, so there’s no reason to remove statues of white people.
RFK Jr is a pure modern progressive. He’s a dope.

…..

RFK is verisimilar to Bernie Sanders.

They are the real populists. RFK is a tad crazy on vaccines, but at least he said he'd go
with whatever the science said about them.

RFK is verisimilar to Bernie Sanders.

They are the real populists. RFK is a tad crazy on vaccines, but at least he said he'd go
with whatever the science said about them.
And you rely on a Bidennochio-controlled media to filter the science.

Forum List

Back