PeterSchiff Makes a Laughing Stock out of the Leftist Campaign Against Wal-Mart Wages

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
Peter Schiff Makes a Laughing Stock out of the Leftist Campaign Against Wal-Mart Wages

What a great video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLr5oWfoWRY&list=UUIjuLiLHdFxYtFmWlbTGQRQ]Will Walmart shoppers support "Every Day High Wages?" - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Which video does said "laughing stock" start happening? I must have missed it.

Anyone notice that only the greedy fat cats complain about those that are struggling to make a living?
"They call it class warfare when the slaves complain."

Anyone notice that only the greedy fat cats complain about those that are struggling to make a living?
"They call it class warfare when the slaves complain."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWsx1X8PV_A]Milton Friedman - Greed - YouTube[/ame]

If you got something to say, say it. Nobody wants to spend all that time watching stupid videos.

First, while it was definitely an interesting video, i fail to see how he made laughing stocks out of anyone.

Second, Why on earth do you want to making laughing stocks out of people? How on earth do we persuade people that our ideas are correct by insulting them and laughing at them? That just shows others we are @$$*$&#s

Third, I dislike the use of dishonest tactics to teach people truths. It just doesn't seem right.

The Waltons hold the 7th, 8th and 9th positions in the Forbes 400 richest Americans with a combined wealth of over $100,000,000,000 (not a typo---$100B) and they had THIS SHIT in the employee areas of their stores before Thanksgiving:

bins1-15660341jpg-b2a282e054d52e53-620x412.jpg

Fuck Peter Schiff. He's a true blue plutocrat.

Last edited:
The Waltons hold the 7th, 8th and 9th positions in the Forbes 400 richest Americans with a combined wealth of over $100,000,000,000 (not a typo---$100B) and they had THIS SHIT in the employee areas of their stores before Thanksgiving:

bins1-15660341jpg-b2a282e054d52e53-620x412.jpg

Fuck Peter Schiff. He's a true blue plutocrat.

Modern Republicans hate American workers.

Forum List

Back