Peter Navarro: Democrats Want The USPS To Be Their 'Ballot-Harvesting Service'

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
I have to agree with him on this. It's election cheating at its finest. Therefore I stand with Trump and the ethical Post Master General in stopping this attempt to subvert the Constitutional election process through the use of the Post Office ballot-harvesting using pro-Biden postal workers who've endorsed him.

I have to agree with him on this. It's election cheating at its finest. Therefore I stand with Trump and the ethical Post Master General in stopping this attempt to subvert the Constitutional election process through the use of the Post Office ballot-harvesting using pro-Biden postal workers who've endorsed him.

Well, they did.help Hillary...

• Banned

Well, they did.help Hillary...
True! They violated the Hatch Act in the process.

Trying to turn the USPS into a ballot harvesting service by simply getting them to deliver the mail...how ingenious.

FB_IMG_1601169105752.jpg

That is the craziest and stupidest thing I have ever heard. The Post Office was tasked by the founding fathers to deliver the mail and should do it in the most efficient manner possible. I suppose Ben Franklin supports Biden. It is Republicans who are politicizing the post office.

Forum List

Back