Republican activists to start court case to keep Trump off the ballot in 2024.

17 retarded communist revolutions in the 20th century have wrought nothing but DEATH and STUPIDITY! The very OPPOSITE of Progressive as you claim to be.
You've been lied to.
You bought it without an ounce of critical THINKING.
Only feeeeeeelz for you.
You "stumped" yourself.
You sound like a lunatic ranting on about communists. There are probably less than a hundred communists in the whole country.

You are not a Republican. You are MAGA.

And proud of it too. :D

And the Constitution is the Constitution.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

How many votes you got in the House and Senate?

That's all BS there was no insurrection and it's the cemeteries that was the real deciding factor.

You sound like a lunatic ranting on about communists. There are probably less than a hundred communists in the whole country.
Here's what happened to you....

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Here's what happened to you....

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

And now you confirmed it. Nuts

17 retarded communist revolutions in the 20th century have wrought nothing but DEATH and STUPIDITY! The very OPPOSITE of Progressive as you claim to be.
You've been lied to.
You bought it without an ounce of critical THINKING.
Only feeeeeeelz for you.
You "stumped" yourself.

Trump took an oath to defend the constitution. Have you forgotten that?

Disqualification is a political – not judicial – process, not unlike impeachment, having nothing to do with a trial.

Although there’s no Federal law that codifies a disqualification mechanism, the states are at liberty to disqualify Trump.

And again, the American people have the power to disqualify Trump at the ballot box.
Yeah, whatever....ca. and NY would be sure to eliminate Trump, the vast majority of America won't go that route.

Trump clearly is disqualified under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, the consequence of his treasonous act of fomenting an insurrection against the United States, seeking to lawlessly overturn a fair, honest, and accurate election, and violating the voting rights of the American people.

And the American people are at liberty to prevent Trump from becoming president via the political process.
Here is one Republican who is trying to help Trump to not be elected:

Yeah, whatever....ca. and NY would be sure to eliminate Trump, the vast majority of America won't go that route.
Can we all just wait to see what happens when the ballot time comes, when the election comes?

Attempting to guess what some States will do or not in case of the ballots.....too soon.

Anyone can still write Trump's name on the ballot, I believe.

Primaries have been starting way too early without allowing any rest between elections.

Forum List

Back