Peter King takes off the gloves on Cruz.

Montecresto

Sep 25, 2013
Oklahoma
Republican Congressman Peter King said Monday it is time to take the gloves off and call out members of his own party by name, after a failed strategy to defund Obamacare appeared to diminish the GOP’s reputation in recent polls.
Mr. King, of New York, said he’s not going to take it anymore and will freely criticize freshman Sen. Ted Cruz, Texas Republican, who led the drive to scrap the health care law as a precondition for a spending deal ahead of Oct. 1.

Read more: Rep. Peter King fires Republican Cruz missile, says time to 'go after' Ted Cruz 'by name' - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

people in their states need to vote out Peter King, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and a few other ENTRENCHED career Republican politicians...they have become a traitor to the people they Represent

that's all I have to say

people in their states need to vote out Peter King, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and a few other ENTRENCHED career Republican politicians...they have become a traitor to the people they Represent

that's all I have to say

Yes, go harder right. That'll work.:cuckoo:

that's all I have to say

Yes, go harder right. That'll work.:cuckoo:

:eusa_shhh: They think it will and you can't tell them otherwise. (and you shouldn't)

Interesting to witness the battle for the heart and soul of the GOP{ playing out right here on this very board.

Basically we have the Teaparty players versus the slightly more moderate Republicans.

Short run I suspect the GOPers cast our the TPO players.

Then the GOP becomes the WHIGS over the next couple decades.

that's all I have to say

Then you can wave the GOP goodbye in general elections. Sounds good to me.

Moderates and minorities (which make a majority) have a strong dislike of the Tea Party and far right policies.

Good riddance. :lol:

that's all I have to say

I concur! Drive out those moderates! :eusa_whistle:

yeah right, they are a "moderate" to you because they have been taking side with Obama and putting down their own party

how laughable they are moderates...they have swung FAR LEFT just like the Democrat party has

We already have one political party that does not believe in individual liberty and thinks it's the proper role of government to control all your adult decisions including how you do your banking and how you manage your health decisions; we don't need a second.

Isn't is funny how liberals think they are the "MODERATES" in this country

48% of the people VOTED AGAINST them for Obama's re-election, but they are the ONES by golly

it cracks me up

that's all I have to say

Yes, yes, make the Republican Party even more radical.

that's all I have to say

oh well, they can't get any more radical than the Democrat party has become

the Republican party aren't quite there yet but you people are working it

48% of the people VOTED AGAINST them for Obama's re-election, but they are the ONES by golly

it cracks me up

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor. - Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

that's all I have to say

oh well, they can't get any more radical than the Democrat party has become

the Republican party aren't quite there yet but you people are working it

The insurance mandate was a Republican idea from the Heritage Foundation.

The Democratic Party is way too conservative.

it cracks me up

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor. - Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

that's right ONLY LIBERALS did all those things

YOU GOT THAT FOLKS?

like I said, they are a crack up if they weren't so dangerous to our freedoms and monies

Peter King better shut up - he is responsible to his constituents as is Ted Cruz and has no more value than anybody else. His last name should not cloud his reasoning and it obviously is.

it cracks me up

You just answered your own question, Chris.

Forum List

Back