King County detective on leave after alleged 'All Lives Splatter' Facebook post ("keep your *** off the road")

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
I was absolutely disgusted when I visited this site late Saturday night/Sunday morning and found the board degenerates celebrating and cheering the fact that two people had been run down by a vehicle who bypassed a traffic barrier and entered I-5 going the wrong way and mowed down two protestors, killing one.

If it turns out that this detective is responsible for the post, then perhaps he can become the poster child and the face of modern day racism in law enforcement in the year 2020, at least in this area.

"by Michelle Esteban, KOMO News Reporter
Monday, July 6th 2020

Offensive posts on a Facebook page have landed a long-time King County Sheriff's Office detective under investigation.

He is the focus of a KCSO internal investigation.

King County Sheriff Mitzi Johanknecht called the investigation a top priority this afternoon and said it will also be an expedited investigation.

"On Sunday July 5th I was made aware of concerning post made by one of our deputies on Facebook, we took immediate action," said the Sheriff via a Zoom interview with reporters.

The sheriff minced no words.

She said she learned about the Facebook post complaint just before midnight and by this morning a long time, 40 year veteran with the King County Sheriff's Office was under investigation and that's not all.

"Detective Mike Brown is who we put on administrative leave today," said Johanknecht, "I will take swift action to thoroughly investigate when the conduct of Sheriff's Office members fails to reflect our core values and violates Sheriff's Office policy."

The meme in question was posted Saturday to a Facebook page with the account name Mike Brown. When asked if investigators confirmed it was indeed the detective's account the sheriff said that's under investigation.

Investigators are looking at the entire page’s content and any other accounts linked to Brown.

"People are sending in screen shots of other things." A spokesman for the sheriff's office said complaints have been coming in in every way possible.

The sheriff said if the internal investigation determines any other employees may be linked to the post or even commented on it, they too will also be investigated.

The posted meme shows a vehicle running over people with the caption," All Lives Splatter" and said, "keep your (expletive) off the road."

it was posted shortly after the horrific scene early Saturday morning. Protesters on i-5 run were over by a driver.

Protester Summer Taylor died from those injuries and Diaz Love remains hospitalized tonight in Harborview’s ICU.

The post created a firestorm of outrage on social media.

We know the veteran detective now in hot water had a high profile assignment, working the protection detail for county executive Dow Constantine. The sheriff said he was Constantine’s driver and was assigned to keep him safe.

When asked about the investigation, the County Executive said in a statement, it's a King County Sheriff's Office internal personnel matter and an open investigation and his office defers comment.

Brown was stripped of all of his police powers Monday as the investigation begins. The sheriff is promising a swift, thorough and in-depth investigation

"We value all members of our community and are committed to serving everyone equally , with dignity and respect."

"That video is gut wrenching," said Abiel Woldu, Chair for the Community Advisory Committee for the King County Office of Law Enforcement Oversight (OLEO), referring to video captured by a citizen journalist who recorded and initial posted the incident on I-5, " I don't think a laugh should we worth making fun of somebody’s life."

Woldu learned about the Facebook post, after people started posted about it on Twitter. A friend notified Woldu and he forwarded their concerns and his to the OLEO.

He considers the post appalling, vulgar, absence and even threatening.

Woldu said he is hoping it's a fake Facebook account, but if it is confirmed that it belongs to the detective and he made the post, then he believes there is no place for him in law enforcement.

"There should be some reprimand, in long run I think officer should no longer be working with the department," said Woldu.

"The community deserves to live somewhere that feels inclusive and safe," said OLEO's Jenna Franklin. She confirmed OLEO has been made aware of the meme and other posts and is 'tracking it'.

Franklin referred us to their website to help the public understand their overall role.

It reads in part, "The Office of Law Enforcement Oversight (OLEO) represents the interests of the public in its efforts to hold the King County Sheriff’s Office accountable for providing fair and just police services. Through its independent review, OLEO seeks to instill confidence and public trust in the integrity of Sheriff’s Office operations and in the effectiveness and professionalism of its employees."

King County detective on leave after alleged 'All Lives Splatter' Facebook post

"Anytime issues come up...especially those from the public, that could compromise trust and police services...we are looking at those very carefully," said Franklin.

The sheriff said if the internal investigation determines any other employees may be linked to the post or even commented on it, they too will also be investigated.

The posted meme shows a vehicle running over people with the caption," All Lives Splatter" and said, "keep your (expletive) off the road."

it was posted shortly after the horrific scene early Saturday morning. Protesters on i-5 run were over by a driver.

Protester Summer Taylor died from those injuries and Diaz Love remains hospitalized tonight in Harborview’s ICU."

I was absolutely disgusted when I visited this site late Saturday night/Sunday morning and found the board degenerates celebrating and cheering the fact that two people had been run down by a vehicle who bypassed a traffic barrier and entered I-5 going the wrong way and mowed down two protestors, killing one.

If it turns out that this detective is responsible for the post, then perhaps he can become the poster child and the face of modern day racism in law enforcement in the year 2020, at least in this area.

Monday, July 6th 2020

Offensive posts on a Facebook page have landed a long-time King County Sheriff's Office detective under investigation.

King County Sheriff Mitzi Johanknecht called the investigation a top priority this afternoon and said it will also be an expedited investigation.

"On Sunday July 5th I was made aware of concerning post made by one of our deputies on Facebook, we took immediate action," said the Sheriff via a Zoom interview with reporters.

She said she learned about the Facebook post complaint just before midnight and by this morning a long time, 40 year veteran with the King County Sheriff's Office was under investigation and that's not all.

"Detective Mike Brown is who we put on administrative leave today," said Johanknecht, "I will take swift action to thoroughly investigate when the conduct of Sheriff's Office members fails to reflect our core values and violates Sheriff's Office policy."

The meme in question was posted Saturday to a Facebook page with the account name Mike Brown. When asked if investigators confirmed it was indeed the detective's account the sheriff said that's under investigation.

Investigators are looking at the entire page’s content and any other accounts linked to Brown.

"People are sending in screen shots of other things." A spokesman for the sheriff's office said complaints have been coming in in every way possible.

Protester Summer Taylor died from those injuries and Diaz Love remains hospitalized tonight in Harborview’s ICU.

We know the veteran detective now in hot water had a high profile assignment, working the protection detail for county executive Dow Constantine. The sheriff said he was Constantine’s driver and was assigned to keep him safe.

When asked about the investigation, the County Executive said in a statement, it's a King County Sheriff's Office internal personnel matter and an open investigation and his office defers comment.

Brown was stripped of all of his police powers Monday as the investigation begins. The sheriff is promising a swift, thorough and in-depth investigation

"We value all members of our community and are committed to serving everyone equally , with dignity and respect."

"That video is gut wrenching," said Abiel Woldu, Chair for the Community Advisory Committee for the King County Office of Law Enforcement Oversight (OLEO), referring to video captured by a citizen journalist who recorded and initial posted the incident on I-5, " I don't think a laugh should we worth making fun of somebody’s life."

Woldu learned about the Facebook post, after people started posted about it on Twitter. A friend notified Woldu and he forwarded their concerns and his to the OLEO.

Woldu said he is hoping it's a fake Facebook account, but if it is confirmed that it belongs to the detective and he made the post, then he believes there is no place for him in law enforcement.

"There should be some reprimand, in long run I think officer should no longer be working with the department," said Woldu.

"The community deserves to live somewhere that feels inclusive and safe," said OLEO's Jenna Franklin. She confirmed OLEO has been made aware of the meme and other posts and is 'tracking it'.

Franklin referred us to their website to help the public understand their overall role.

It reads in part, "The Office of Law Enforcement Oversight (OLEO) represents the interests of the public in its efforts to hold the King County Sheriff’s Office accountable for providing fair and just police services. Through its independent review, OLEO seeks to instill confidence and public trust in the integrity of Sheriff’s Office operations and in the effectiveness and professionalism of its employees."

"Anytime issues come up...especially those from the public, that could compromise trust and police services...we are looking at those very carefully," said Franklin.

Protester Summer Taylor died from those injuries and Diaz Love remains hospitalized tonight in Harborview’s ICU."
"found the board degenerates celebrating and cheering the fact that two people had been run down"

Toobfreak. I saw his post too. Real piece of work.

Monday, July 6th 2020

Too soon, but, I'm sorry, that's a pretty money joke. Admittedly offensive AF, but I'm fairly convinced that laughter is a psychological device specifically for helping us deal with the stress of the trauma and violence inherent in this existence. Always remember that gallows humor refers to the humor of the condemned, not of the hangmen, and that humor makes the desperation of their situation more bearable. If you pull back on joking about the horrific, I'm fairly certain that you're missing the entire point.

Anyway, this is a white officer cracking jokes about two white women who were killed by a black man. The jokes are at the expense not of the black man but of the two white women. You could say a lot of things about this alleged transgression that would be uncomplimentary and arguably true, but racist? That's a stretch that Olympic gymnasts couldn't replicate.

Last edited:

Monday, July 6th 2020

"found the board degenerates celebrating and cheering the fact that two people had been run down"

Toobfreak. I saw his post too. Real piece of work.
It was Mac-7 leading the charge when I visited that night.

It is a great public service announcement.

idiots

First responders have every right to disseminate this public safety message.

After all, they are the ones who have to clean up the gruesome diseased splattered mess left over by the stupid Democrats who are so lacking in common sense that they loiter in traffic.

Last edited:

When things like this have reached somewhere like Gilmer County, people are making a difference.

It was Mac-7 leading the charge when I visited that night.
Yes, and happily so

two lesbians playing in traffic to protest a lie getting hit by a car on the freeway is something we dont see every day

and all for the sake of fake news

I think libs would have been ecstatic if the driver had turned out to be white

then your day would be complete

now all you have is the faint hope that the black guy is a trump supporter

but good luck with that

He should have been more discreet and just honored them with a Darwin Award.

It's a given that most of these Leftist are not intelligent enough to even stay alive.

It may have been too soon, but yes, all lives splatter. Even communist lives so perhaps taking the highway was not the smartest move.

That was quite an arch... will be all over the Darwin award videos.

Monday, July 6th 2020

I don't make light of any of this, one dead and one injured is not anything to laugh at. My question is how can this Sheriff's deputy the face of racism? It was two white women that were struck down and the deputy is white. I also believe the man who struck the two women is black. Not seeing how you tie this to racism. Could you please explain?

These morons are not just endangering themselves, this shit is very dangerous for the drivers as well. Hitting something as big as a person at speed will wreck a car, and cause a crash, which is dangerous as hell for the drivers. And I don't even want to imagine (but I can) what would happen to me on my Harley if I hit a person at highway speeds. 99% sure I wouldn't survive.

So frankly, fuck these dumb bitches...... they played stupid games and they got their stupid prizes.

These morons are not just endangering themselves, this shit is very dangerous for the drivers as well. Hitting something as big as a person at speed will wreck a car, and cause a crash, which is dangerous as hell for the drivers. And I don't even want to imagine (but I can) what would happen to me on my Harley if I hit a person at highway speeds. 99% sure I wouldn't survive.

So frankly, fuck these dumb bitches...... they played stupid games and they got their stupid prizes.
I-5 was closed to vehicle traffic. The person who hit them accelerated around a barrier while traveling onto the freeway in the wrong direction via an off-ramp.

HE was the one who was in the wrong, all the way around, not the protestors.

Forum List

Back