Zone1 Personal Verbal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
6340e86550ef2.jpeg

wat.jpg

It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic but am continually dealing with people trying to attack my character. I told one person to fuck off after a verbal attack and I got reprimanded for improper behavior.
If you are talking about ad hominem arguments, many posters have nothing left to say.

Attacked your character? Come on, you don't have any character...

Seriously though... it appears as if you are taking this place far too... seriously. As if you, by typing your opinions and ideas here are going to solve the world's ills. Or perhaps you expect to change some hearts and minds. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that's never going to happen by posting here. None of it.

If you're looking for polite and civil discourse on issues ranging from political to social and anything else, you'd be better served by looking somewhere else. Somewhere more restrictive with less of a "free speech" foundation. And yes, insulting people, "attacking" their character, abusive language, and swearing are all a part of that.

If you choose to stay, get a thicker skin and suck it up, buttercup. There is no right to not be offended. The words only have the power you give them. And odds are, you've been called worse things by better people than we have here.

Oh yeah! And get over yourself, you're not special.

Attacked your character? Come on, you don't have any character...

Seriously though... it appears as if you are taking this place far too... seriously. As if you, by typing your opinions and ideas here are going to solve the world's ills. Or perhaps you expect to change some hearts and minds. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that's never going to happen by posting here. None of it.

If you're looking for polite and civil discourse on issues ranging from political to social and anything else, you'd be better served by looking somewhere else. Somewhere more restrictive with less of a "free speech" foundation. And yes, insulting people, "attacking" their character, abusive language, and swearing are all a part of that.

If you choose to stay, get a thicker skin and suck it up, buttercup. There is no right to not be offended. The words only have the power you give them. And odds are, you've beenseem to think called worse things by better people than we have here.

Oh yeah! And get over yourself, you're not special.
You obviously seem to think that attacking a person instead of debating an issue is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back