Perry Blew it, Romney leads, new gallop poll.

Their arguments are always couched in, "Well, he's just moderate enough to appeal to independents (despite the weird religion, etc.) to win."

You have NEVER heard me say that.

I support him because he is the right man for such fragile economic times. Just like I did in 2008 when the anti-Mormon hucksters threw their support to RINO McCain just to stop the more qualified and more conservative Romney from having a chance to win the nomination.

He was the right man then.

He is the right man now.

Now jump back on your lying bigoted train and do your best to submarine this election, but hopefully the rest of America is better than you are. If not, then yes we deserve 4 more years of Obama and worse.

ooooh, that's even a stupider line of reasoning.

Seriously, you're going with that?

Romney's economic history is fucking over working people to make rich people richer. As Huckabee said about him devastatingly, "He looks like the guy who lays you off!" Romney's America is one where we don't have a middle class.

Seriously, if I were Obama, I would LOVE to run against Romney on that basis. Let's do exactly what Ted Kennedy did in 1994, show some commercials with shuttered AmPad plants and ex-AmPad workers who lost good union wages.

Sadly, that is the mentality of the people in the GOP establishment, that this is just peachy, and if we can get a guy who can say "Jay-zus" convincingly, we can fool the stupids into voting against their own economic interests. The problem is, Mitt's version of Jay-zus isn't the one the rest of them worship, which is why they are never going to be able to foist this guy on the country.

Good to see that you have at least finally given up on the "I'm a Republican, really!" BS, mr. democrat.

They become Governors, Senators, Congressmen because either they live in states with large LDS population, or because they don't get the scrutiny. .

Massachusetts does not have a large LDS population, and people scrutinize politics very closely.

You continue to be wrong, you bigoted piece of shit.

Well, let's look at that. Romney spent 7 million of his own money, was running unopposed for the GOP nomination, and ran against a complete non-entity on teh Democratic side in 2002. It was a year when Republicans had a very good year, retaking the senate, gaining seats in the House and picking up key governorships. 9/11 had cowed the Democrats into supporting Bush, and Democrats were demoralized.

And in this election, Mitt Romney only got 49% of the vote. That was it. When the 2006 election loomed, polls showed him trailing Devall Patrick by double digits. People wanted to bounce him out in the worst way. .

Now you've been reduced to "yeahbut, yeahbut, yeahbut...". You made a stupid statement, were proven wrong and now are trying to spin your way out with even more stupidity. You clearly have no fucking clue about Massachusetts politics considering that nonsense you posted. To say that MA is a heavily democrat state is like saying Michael Moore is slightly overweight. You have no idea, and your comments are ignorant and misleading. As for "polls showed," it was well known that he would not be running for office again, so that is entirely moot you idiot. All you've got is your stupid, hateful bigotry, and you only make more and more of an ass of yourself when you try to build any other argument around that as cover.

I didn't post "an opinion". I posted a detailed analysis why the JFK comparison was completely full of shit.

No you didn't. You posted a desperate, transparent and failed attempt to talk your way around a fact that puts the lie to your hateful, unamerican nonsense.

As much as people like Amelia and Puketore scream about 'anti-Mormon "bigotry" from Huckabee

I didn't say a word about Huckabee, you lying sack of shit. Don't you fucking misrepresent me you little fucking insect.

Perry did blow it, just when I was liking him. Glad he said what he did. It was nice to know how he felt about illegals.

Perry did blow it, just when I was liking him. Glad he said what he did. It was nice to know how he felt about illegals.

It's unfortunate, but now better than later. I am surprised he was talked into running. Illegal immigration is a hot spot for the Republican party, it is way up there on the list.

I am supporting Romney, he took a deep, deep blue state that was 3 billion dollars in debt and in a short 4 years turned that into a 2 billion dollar surplus without raising taxes.

What he did for the 2002 olympics, the most financially successful olympics ever, by turning that around from failure and bankrupsy will go down in history.

His record at Bain capitol, where the smart of the smart work, turned companies on the verge of bankrupsy into successful operations is even more impressive. He did it several times.

By doing all of this, he has solidified my support because if he can do this he can do it for our country.

Last edited:
Oh, I think that Romney will win and if you can show me a better financial record ANYWHERE from any candidate be they Republican or Democrat, I will be glad to read it. But, I think it would be wise for you nay-sayers to first know the record before you speak your opinion, because everyone has one, but some don't have an educated one. Reading and researching is a good thing for all to do. Read this-it's short, brief, but educational:

Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yawn...

Romney's financial record has been screwing working folks to make himself richer. That's a GIFT for Obama.

As much as people like Amelia and Puketore scream about 'anti-Mormon "bigotry" from Huckabee, the most damning thing that Huck said about Romney was "I look like the guy you work with, he looks like the guy who lays you off."

The GOP is not going to win unless it makes inroads amongst working people, and a guy who blurts out things like "Corporations are people, too, my friend" aren't the guy. (Watch, if Romney's the nominee, wait for Obama to play the shit out of that quote.)

The GOP also needs to make inroads into the minority vote. That's not going to be easy with a guy like Romney whose religion holds that Dark skin is a curse from God, and denied blacks membership in their church until 1978. (Hell bells, Strom Thrumond had black staffers by 1978!)

It's almost like the GOP establishment got into a room and said, "Man, we got a pretty good chance to beat Obama. How do we possibly muck that up? I know, let's nominate the weird Mormon Robot. He came in third last time."

Are you still typing on your corporate made keyboard, while on your corporate made computer? While watching your corporate made television, eating your corporate made potato chips, drinking your corporate made coke while wearing your corporate made clothes, sitting on your corporate made chair?

Who do you think made all that stuff? Dummy---- Martians???:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

People are corporations, they make stuff and sell it under a corporate label.

Romney will stomp all over Obama in a debate, Obama has never worked one day in the private sector and it shows.

Last edited:

It's unfortunate, but now better than later. I am surprised he was talked into running. Illegal immigration is a hot spot for the Republican party, it is way up there on the list.

I am supporting Romney, he took a deep, deep blue state that was 3 billion dollars in debt and in a short 4 years turned that into a 2 billion dollar surplus without raising taxes.

What he did for the 2002 olympics, the most financially successful olympics ever, by turning that around from failure and bankrupsy will go down in history.

His record at Bain capitol, where the smart of the smart work, turned companies on the verge of bankrupsy into successful operations is even more impressive. He did it several times.

By doing all of this, he has solidified my support because if he can do this he can do it for our country.

I put my head on my monitor to psychically read what will happen next. A post will appear saying that the corrupt Mormons under Romney s command took all the money and will soon be under your bed waiting to get you because you dont have magic underwear. Oh spaghetti monster to. I am sure Romney would be a fine president. He just does not fit the description of what I feel the country needs. That said, if its him and President Obama, I will vote for Romney and feel just fine.

I put my head on my monitor to psychically read what will happen next. A post will appear saying that the corrupt Mormons under Romney s command took all the money and will soon be under your bed waiting to get you because you dont have magic underwear. Oh spaghetti monster to. I am sure Romney would be a fine president. He just does not fit the description of what I feel the country needs. That said, if its him and President Obama, I will vote for Romney and feel just fine.
Romney is a nice man. For President, he has run and run and run and run. Everytime he runs, I like him, but like someone else better.

Right now America's problem is unemployment. Liking a man isn't good enough. We need a leader in jobs development and hiring. That'd be Rick Perry.

:)

Romney is a nice man. For President, he has run and run and run and run. Everytime he runs, I like him, but like someone else better.

Right now America's problem is unemployment. Liking a man isn't good enough. We need a leader in jobs development and hiring. That'd be Rick Perry.

:)

I am of the same opinion as you, except I am pulling for a different guy. In the end, any of them, even perry is better then Obama.:beer:

Meh, you are entitled to your opinion. I have more faith in my countrymen then you I guess. As for you being the same guy I have seen on other boards posting the same anti Mormon stuff, I guess you have a familiar posting style, but I swear I have heard the exact same stuff.

I'm sure you have... Lots of people HATE Mormons for a good reason.

I didn't post "an opinion". I posted a detailed analysis why the JFK comparison was completely full of shit, where you didn't address the point. In short, you made a stupid statement, and I slapped you down... so you change the subject. Thanks for doing that.

No you did not. What you did is post the exact same stuff you got kicked off town hall for posting. Actually, it was because you had multiple accounts and would debate your self. Even got caught lying about being in the army or marines or something and basically laughed out of the place. So how many user names you have here ?

Considering Toon Hall if full of crazy birthers, that ain't saying much.

I gave you a DETAILED list of why the JFK comparison ain't valid spanky. You couldn't answer it. So are you going to find that guy in England who uses the same handle? I mean, man, you want to start Cyberstalking, have at it.

Now you've been reduced to "yeahbut, yeahbut, yeahbut...". You made a stupid statement, were proven wrong and now are trying to spin your way out with even more stupidity. You clearly have no fucking clue about Massachusetts politics considering that nonsense you posted. To say that MA is a heavily democrat state is like saying Michael Moore is slightly overweight. You have no idea, and your comments are ignorant and misleading. As for "polls showed," it was well known that he would not be running for office again, so that is entirely moot you idiot. All you've got is your stupid, hateful bigotry, and you only make more and more of an ass of yourself when you try to build any other argument around that as cover.

No, guy, he made the decision NOT to run again AFTER Devall was beating him by double digits. As far as I'm concerned, walking away from an election is the same as losing.

So Romney has lost 3 out of four elections he's been in. Perry has won 5 for 5.

Are you still typing on your corporate made keyboard, while on your corporate made computer? While watching your corporate made television, eating your corporate made potato chips, drinking your corporate made coke while wearing your corporate made clothes, sitting on your corporate made chair?

Who do you think made all that stuff? Dummy---- Martians???:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

People are corporations, they make stuff and sell it under a corporate label.

Romney will stomp all over Obama in a debate, Obama has never worked one day in the private sector and it shows.

My stuff wasn't made by a corporation. It was made by working folks, just like me. Unfortunately, most of them are working in third world shitholes because people like Romney took those jobs from Americans and moved plants overseas.

Corporations just collect the profits.

Like I said, Romney would be a gift from heaven, because most people blame corporations and banks for this mess than they do Obama.

Actually, the 2002 Olympics were only a disaster because the Mormons in Utah bribed the officials into ignoring that SLC wasn't ready for an Olympics. I wish Romney had shown as much concern for the workers at AmPad or the patients who were defrauded by Damon Medical.

Oh, yeah, and it's spelled "Bankruptcy".

Three groups Romney's whackadoodle cult is going to kill Republicans with-

Evangelical- They simply won't vote for a Mormon Heretic.

Minorities- they believe that brown skin is a curse from God. Yeah, that'll go over well. I'd like to see Obama ask him in a debate. "GOvernor Romney, do you think I'm 'cursed by god' for this?" Pointing as his own skin.

Women- Name a prominant Mormon woman. Okay, now name one that isn't in entertainment or a wife of a prominant Mormon man. Scratching your head, ain't yah?

I'm sure you have... Lots of people HATE Mormons for a good reason.

I didn't post "an opinion". I posted a detailed analysis why the JFK comparison was completely full of shit, where you didn't address the point. In short, you made a stupid statement, and I slapped you down... so you change the subject. Thanks for doing that.

No you did not. What you did is post the exact same stuff you got kicked off town hall for posting. Actually, it was because you had multiple accounts and would debate your self. Even got caught lying about being in the army or marines or something and basically laughed out of the place. So how many user names you have here ?

Considering Toon Hall if full of crazy birthers, that ain't saying much.

I gave you a DETAILED list of why the JFK comparison ain't valid spanky. You couldn't answer it. So are you going to find that guy in England who uses the same handle? I mean, man, you want to start Cyberstalking, have at it.

Maybe, but you found it necessary to keep signing up after they kept giving you the boot. If your the same guy you have had like six usernames there. I dont know about anyone in England, but I do know you got run off and laughed out of the place and you would also debate your self using multiple usernames. Its a matter of time before you are caught here and booted, or you become one of the board clown that everyone beats on . I was going to put you on ignore as soon as I recognized you, but it will be fun to watch this crowed have there way with you first before you change your username, or move on. Oh, and you are not worth cyber stalking. If you dont like being recognized be just a bit smarter when choosing a username, and switch up the garbage you post. Your crap has not changed in like two tears.

Last edited:
Maybe, but you found it necessary to keep signing up after they kept giving you the boot. If your the same guy you have had like six usernames there. I dont know about anyone in England, but I do know you got run off and laughed out of the place and you would also debate your self using multiple usernames. Its a matter of time before you are caught here and booted, or you become one of the board clown that everyone beats on . I was going to put you on ignore as soon as I recognized you, but it will be fun to watch this crowed have there way with you first before you change your username, or move on. Oh, and you are not worth cyber stalking. If you dont like being recognized be just a bit smarter when choosing a username, and switch up the garbage you post. Your crap has not changed in like two tears.

Yesterday you were saying I was some guy name Mark or AR, now you are saying I was six people over at Toon Hall. Really? Six? And I was debating myself? Well, I guess it was nice I found someone worthy of me.

Try to keep your story straight, okay.

Incidently, I am who I am. A moderate Republican who doesn't like the fact religious nutbags have hijacked the GOP.

I do think Perry is the best bet for the GOP this time, but that said, the GOP seems intent on losing elections they could win.

Incidently, I find it interesting that you pop up here right after NGSamson got banned... and you go right for the stalking like he did.

So I will go back to what I did with him until he went nuts and got himself banned. I will only answer you WHEN you post points of fact worth debating.

Last edited:
Three groups Romney's whackadoodle cult is going to kill Republicans with-

Evangelical- They simply won't vote for a Mormon Heretic.

Minorities- they believe that brown skin is a curse from God. Yeah, that'll go over well. I'd like to see Obama ask him in a debate. "GOvernor Romney, do you think I'm 'cursed by god' for this?" Pointing as his own skin.

Women- Name a prominant Mormon woman. Okay, now name one that isn't in entertainment or a wife of a prominant Mormon man. Scratching your head, ain't yah?

How many prominent Mormon men do you know? What percentage are they of the number of famous men you could name?

Or from another direction, how many people do you know the religion of period? How many Mormons have slid past your detectors unnoticed? Ooooh.

When the time comes, people are going to see that Romney is the grown-up in the room. The one with the sanity to take on our troubled economy.

Yesterday you were saying I was some guy name Mark or AR, now you are saying I was six people over at Toon Hall. Really? Six? And I was debating myself? Well, I guess it was nice I found someone worthy of me.

Try to keep your story straight, okay.

Incidently, I am who I am. A moderate Republican who doesn't like the fact religious nutbags have hijacked the GOP.

I do think Perry is the best bet for the GOP this time, but that said, the GOP seems intent on losing elections they could win.

Incidently, I find it interesting that you pop up here right after NGSamson got banned... and you go right for the stalking like he did.

So I will go back to what I did with him until he went nuts and got himself banned. I will only answer you WHEN you post points of fact worth debating.

I am following a thread. And I dont care who you think I am. You have a very unique posting style for one thing, as in its always the same crap. You dont change a thing, not even your username. It has been the same for almost two years. You even admit to using multiple names on toon hall as you call it. So if you claim I am some one else, then flag this and have a mod look at it. I would also point the mods to your post on the other boards and take a look at your spamming as well as your tendency to use multiple accounts. Isn't that right Molotov ? Go on now flag it . You are just upset that you got busted again.

Forum List

Back