Peril: McConnell dismisses trump as "fading brand."

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
JimH52
Gotta laugh. For a "fading brand" Trump has 75 million supporters. Bet Mitch can't say the same. LOL

personally i love seeing the gop turn on itself..i hope they eat each other alive
There is the GOP...and then there is the repub party. Yes...they are eating themselves from within...their brand is failing. The latest US Census numbers speak words of doom to them.

There is the GOP...and then there is the repub party. Yes...they are eating themselves from within...their brand is failing. The latest US Census numbers speak words of doom to them.

It's Independents you need to worry about, Biden's lost them and they'll steer right after this collassal clown show.

Yup....the Liar In Chief is losing his edge. He lives off of attention....that attention is fading.

^ Stage 4 TDS

At this point in the Trump Presidency, Obama was a rounding error, a pimple on the world's ass

Yup....the Liar In Chief is losing his edge. He lives off of attention....that attention is fading.

McConnell is as crooked as they come. So what the hell does his opinion matter. He's part of the inbred swamp.

Trump was never an Establishment candidate, he was an Independent. His policies coupled with his defiance is what made him popular with Americans, The character flaws can be easily overlooked when the alternative in the Party is so lacklustre. Let's be honest, without Trump there would be little to NO confrontation of China today from anyone.

Most of the party is beholden to the same people, and have been for many decades. How long has McConnell been a politician? How many others on both sides have been in power for even longer? It's like a monarchy to some. That ensures mediocrity.

As such, Trump will be viable. He'd be more effective endorsing, or even being in the House in my estimation. He should find a vulnerable House seat and run for it.

Regardless, he will have a say in the next president if he continues to promote policies that citizens want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back