Perhaps Trump really is a God-send

I have never claimed that Obama was the greatest president in history.

I've seen Trump supporters say that.

Obama was the best president in my lifetime thus far. But in history? We'll have to let time go by on that one. however He WAS WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, better than the one we have now.

You trump cult members are out of your minds. More people have died during this pandemic than died during the H1N1 pandemic with no end in sight.

We know plenty about economics. trump was handed full employment, job growth and a rising stock market. He did nothing but brag about the numbers. His policies certainly did not contribute to it and now that's all gone.

He's pushing a drug he has a vested financial interest in and doctors say it's not been tested to know whether it works.

This is the worst president in our lifetimes.

Fake News, the Democratic Party and people such as yourself are epic failures and an embarrassment to America in regards to this corona virus response with few exceptions..

He's already going to go down as one of if not the greatest POTUS' in history. If you don't know why you're not paying attention, and you're ignorant of economics and history.

The left seems to have their panties in a bunch over hydroxychloroquine, because Trump is promoting its potential benefits. One of the left's complaints is Trump may have a financial interest in this drug.

Point missed is perhaps Trump felt there was good reason to invest in this drug, because he's somewhat a William Casey type and can feel the future. He didn't cure cancer, but people are still alive likely because of this drug. That's what I call leadership. Trump loves us.

Hail Trump!

The Man channels John Wayne. Donald Trump is the first President in years possessed of one hell of a backbone. He's also genuinely . . . genuine and actually cares, really cares, about America and each and every American. He's a good guy, a real good guy. That's why so many hate him—because he's genuine, because he's good. Sometimes when people see good in another person they flinch away as if staring into the face of the sun. Some people just can't handle a genuinely good fellow human being. I think that's because seeing real, true good in another human being can highlight the flaws in our own personalities, histories and lives. I mean, most people out there . . . if Christ came back and they looked into his eyes, they'd likely run away from Him because the light of good shines from him. I'm not saying Trump is Christ-like. Hell no. He's a flawed mortal man just like the rest of us. But he's got something in there, deep inside, that drives him to stand tall for the everyman and lead from the front. To Trump . . .

You do know they are just rocking your boat correct?

Some of them, maybe. I'm convinced that most of them believe in all the stupid shit they say.

They dont

He's already going to go down as one of if not the greatest POTUS' in history. If you don't know why you're not paying attention, and you're ignorant of economics and history.

The left seems to have their panties in a bunch over hydroxychloroquine, because Trump is promoting its potential benefits. One of the left's complaints is Trump may have a financial interest in this drug.

Point missed is perhaps Trump felt there was good reason to invest in this drug, because he's somewhat a William Casey type and can feel the future. He didn't cure cancer, but people are still alive likely because of this drug. That's what I call leadership. Trump loves us.

Hail Trump!

And he saved us from Hagatha

HRC1.jpg

You trump cult members are out of your minds. More people have died during this pandemic than died during the H1N1 pandemic with no end in sight.

We know plenty about economics. trump was handed full employment, job growth and a rising stock market. He did nothing but brag about the numbers. His policies certainly did not contribute to it and now that's all gone.

He's pushing a drug he has a vested financial interest in and doctors say it's not been tested to know whether it works.

Silence, foul Heretic! How dare thou blasphemeth the Holy name of the Great God Trump?

Thou shalt be covered in tar and thrown in yonder briar patch, lest ye hold thy tongue.
And if THAT isn't punishment enough, THEN sent to a REALLY bad neighborhood of Detroit!

Hail Trump!

View attachment 320523
YIKES! It's the HILDEBEAST!

Some of them, maybe. I'm convinced that most of them believe in all the stupid shit they say.

They dont

The absolute lack of a sense of humor among the left is the most hilarious thing about them. It's like they collectively lost their funny bones en masse at noon on Jan. 20, 2017.

:laughing0301:

They dont

I disagree. They really are that dumb.

Silence, foul Heretic! How dare thou blasphemeth the Holy name of the Great God Trump?

Thou shalt be covered in tar and thrown in yonder briar patch, lest ye hold thy tongue.
And if THAT isn't punishment enough, THEN sent to a REALLY bad neighborhood of Detroit!

That could pretty much be anywhere in the shithole of a city. Do they even have SEMI bad neighborhoods there anymore?

Hail Trump!

The Man channels John Wayne. Donald Trump is the first President in years possessed of one hell of a backbone. He's also genuinely . . . genuine and actually cares, really cares, about America and each and every American. He's a good guy, a real good guy. That's why so many hate him—because he's genuine, because he's good. Sometimes when people see good in another person they flinch away as if staring into the face of the sun. Some people just can't handle a genuinely good fellow human being. I think that's because seeing real, true good in another human being can highlight the flaws in our own personalities, histories and lives. I mean, most people out there . . . if Christ came back and they looked into his eyes, they'd likely run away from Him because the light of good shines from him. I'm not saying Trump is Christ-like. Hell no. He's a flawed mortal man just like the rest of us. But he's got something in there, deep inside, that drives him to stand tall for the everyman and lead from the front. To Trump . . .
Wow, absolutely fantastic post! This is one of THE best posts I've seen on here. You have just incredible insight. Bravo!

They dont

I dont know, I would rather pay $3 bucks for a pack of smokes then $12 bucks

They dont

That doesn't make sense.

Hail Trump!

View attachment 320523
YIKES! It's the HILDEBEAST!

Looks more like one of them new-fangled urinals I seen in a batroom one time. I'd love to pee in that.

That could pretty much be anywhere in the shithole of a city. Do they even have SEMI bad neighborhoods there anymore?
Yep, very good point. I guess I chose Detroit because it hasn't been brought up as a sh*thole NEARLY the amount it SHOULD be, as of late. All I can say I feel sorry for the poor bastards that have to live there, and have no REAL chance of moving out of there.

They dont

That doesn't make sense.

It would if you got out much

Yep, very good point. I guess I chose Detroit because it hasn't been brought up as a sh*thole NEARLY the amount it SHOULD be, as of late. All I can say I feel sorry for the poor bastards that have to live there, and have no REAL chance of moving out of there.

Worse than that, where the hell are you gonna find a decent BBQ pork sammich in Detroit? You could find one back when it was full of black folks, but they've all been run off by the Muzzies, so every fuckin' thing is halal.

Dog meat just doesn't make a good BBQ sammich.

They dont

The absolute lack of a sense of humor among the left is the most hilarious thing about them. It's like they collectively lost their funny bones en masse at noon on Jan. 20, 2017.

Yep, it's rather frightening, isn't it? My best friend, who unfortunately is a liberal lunatic, and occasionally RAGING liberal lunatic, hasn't smiled or laughed since his beloved Hildebeast lost the election in November of 2016. And I'm not making this up. I have literally NOT seen him crack a smile or laugh since. Admittedly, he didn't have much of a sense of humor to begin with, but BEFORE the election he would at least laugh and joke around once in a while. Since Trump beat the Beast, NOTHING, NADA, sense of humor COMPLETELY gone. We've stayed friends because we fortunately have many common interest besides politics. We've had to agree to stop talking about politics to keep our friendship intact. He DOES slip up occasionally and start talking shit about our president. I just laugh and don't say a word, and swiftly move us on to another topic. I just wish I could hear him laugh and joke again.

They dont

Yep, it's rather frightening, isn't it? My best friend, who unfortunately is a liberal lunatic, and occasionally RAGING liberal lunatic, hasn't smiled or laughed since his beloved Hildebeast lost the election in November of 2016. And I'm not making this up. I have literally NOT seen him crack a smile or laugh since. Admittedly, he didn't have much of a sense of humor to begin with, but BEFORE the election he would at least laugh and joke around once in a while. Since Trump beat the Beast, NOTHING, NADA, sense of humor COMPLETELY gone. We've stayed friends because we fortunately have many common interest besides politics. We've had to agree to stop talking about politics to keep our friendship intact. He DOES slip up occasionally and start talking shit about our president. I just laugh and don't say a word, and swiftly move us on to another topic. I just wish I could hear him laugh and joke again.

Yeah people are really up in arms. I never seen so many butt hurt people in my life, they throw childish temper tantrums

I just roll my eyes ..

Forum List

Back