8 To 12 Months ? Zeke Emanual at it again.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel explains when he believes life will get back to normal after the coronavirus, predicting that "the crisis is not going to go away in a few weeks or after the 30-day plan comes to an end."

"Realistically, COVID-19 will be here for the next 18 months or more. We will not be able to return to normalcy until we find a vaccine or effective medications," e said. "I know that's dreadful news to hear. How are people supposed to find work if this goes on in some form for a year and a half? Is all that economic pain worth trying to stop COVID-19? The truth is we have no choice."

Besides being full of shit, this guy is out of his fucking mind.

Let's say that COVID will be here at least 12-months until a vaccine is out.
Next winter will be a "no crowds" winter with most of us back to work, and many collecting unemployment.
So I agree it won't be 100% normal, but we won't be shut-ins either, or we won't have any restaurants, ever.

The chutzpah of Deep State pieces of shit like that idiot who apparently came up with the ridiculous ObamaCare stock market for medical care concept. He needs to go back to Israel and practice ballet and shooting Palestinians or whatever he did each summer before being allowed to fuck around with US public policy.

• Banned
I wonder how his "risk corridors" are working in this time of stupidity ?

Forum List

Back