Perhaps the best speech my lifetime

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I suggest PROGS do a gut-check as they watch it. That's the most capable POTUS we've ever had, and you want what?

Trump's going to crush the left right. I hope we clean most of congress too, a man can dream. Maybe then we'll right the ship the left is trying to sink for good.

Last edited:
Wife said it was powerful

I've been watching The Egg and I with Fred McMurray and Claudette Colbert.

Maybe I'll YouTube it tomorrow.

Check out PROG early response:
The link reads "TRUMP LASHES BIDEN IN FIERY RNC SPEECH"
PROG-tactic #37, use words to incite unrest & violence. Lashes is a nice touch, because it's a reference to slavery.

Trump is easing us from 'lone global superpower' to 'warning lesson for future societies' very smoothly I must admit

I suggest PROGS do a gut-check as they watch it. That's the most capable POTUS we've ever had, and you want what?

Trump's going to crush the left right. I hope we clean most of congress too, a man can dream. Maybe then we'll right the ship the left is trying to sink for good.
I fell asleep 3 times trying to get through that boring ass speech. You’re nuts

Were you waiting for Trump to tax working people and gift you free stuff?

No. I don’t need anything from the gov. I’m doing just fine

Were you hoping Trump would defund the police? Open the southern border? Give our jobs to China? Just wondering what you were hoping to hear from Trump. Since all Trump's America first policies seems to bore you what specifically were you hoping to hear?

It was hardly powerful. It was a cacophony of lies and conspiracy theories. It clearly showed how the Republicans have screwed up royally. It shows how easy it is to please Trump supporters.

President Trump dealt Democrats a crushing report card on their 47 years of failure. And what a backdrop, the south lawn of the people's White House! :eusa_clap:

It shows the corruption of Trump. He had no business using the White House for political purposes.

Were you hoping Trump would defund the police? Open the southern border? Give our jobs to China? Just wondering what you were hoping to hear from Trump. Since all Trump's America first policies seems to bore you what specifically were you hoping to hear?

Biden does not support defunding the police either. Tariffs are a tax on Americans. Trump is not America first. He is a racist thug and nothing more.

I wouldn’t want to hear any of those proposals from any presidential candidate.

I have no expectations from Trump. I know who he is and I know how he lies and trolls his way around the White House.

I have no expectations from Trump. I know who he is and I know how he lies and trolls his way around the White House.
No one cares what you want to hear. No one cares about your expectations either. No one cares about your little fantasy about Trump either.

No one cares what you want to hear. No one cares about your expectations either. No one cares about your little fantasy about Trump either.
somebody asked so I answered. I’m sorry if that bothers you

It was closer to a fairy tale than a speech.

Forum List

Back