perhaps a delete is in order

Our country is devolving into some real third world bullshit. It all started with Trump and his fucking "lock her up" crap.
Incorrect. It started with the left, long before Trump was elected.

FISA is Corrupt, FBI is Corrupt, Intelligence Community is Corrupt.

No One is Being Held Accountable.

FISA need Abolished and so do these 17 Fucking So Called Intelligence Agencies need Abolished.

Well this is certainly something that is highly unusual.
Drip drip drip

Secret FISA court issues highly unusual public rebuke of FBI for mistakes
All meaningless words. People have to go to prison.

Does this work for other Americans as well? Commit a crime and get some tough words... and no changes.

Bullshit.

It is all part of the game...the FISA court comes out and says "how dare you do that" and everyone thinks they really give a crap. The FBI comes up with some lame things they will do to fix it and everyone thinks they really give a crap.

This is not the first time this dance has been played out.

Cite where the FISA Court has ever publically rebuked anyone.

Problems with the FISA court and those asking for their permission to do things go way back. The very fact we even have such a thing should be an affront to anyone that calls themselves a Conservative.

What Went Wrong with the FISA Court

The FISA Court’s Problems Run Deep, and More Than Tinkering is Required

Mueller hauled before secret FISA court to address FBI abuses in 2002, Congress told

The sin that plagued the FBI two decades ago, and that now lingers over the Russia case, involves the omission of material facts by agents applying for FISA warrants in sensitive counterterrorism and counterintelligence cases.

Not what I asked is it?
CITE where the Court EVER publically chastised ANYONE Publically.

It is all part of the game...the FISA court comes out and says "how dare you do that" and everyone thinks they really give a crap. The FBI comes up with some lame things they will do to fix it and everyone thinks they really give a crap.

Problems with the FISA court and those asking for their permission to do things go way back. The very fact we even have such a thing should be an affront to anyone that calls themselves a Conservative.

Mueller hauled before secret FISA court to address FBI abuses in 2002, Congress told

The sin that plagued the FBI two decades ago, and that now lingers over the Russia case, involves the omission of material facts by agents applying for FISA warrants in sensitive counterterrorism and counterintelligence cases.

Not what I asked is it?

Never said they did, just said it was all part of the game.

But hey, if it helps you go to sleep tonight to think they really care, then I am happy for you.

Not what I asked is it?

But hey, if it helps you go to sleep tonight to think they really care, then I am happy for you.

Your capitulation is duly noted.

Not what I asked is it?

Nice try little man..

Our country is devolving into some real third world bullshit. It all started with Trump and his fucking "lock her up" crap.
Incorrect. It started with the left, long before Trump was elected.
Or..it started with Bush..9/11 and the clever use of the people's anger to sneak in the Patriot Act.

But people like justaguy above have to believe that their beloved party is different, and that only the evil "other side" does such things. Thus they happily live in their ignorance, which is just what the people in charge want.

Not what I asked is it?

Nice try little man..

Sorry son, you made a statement, got called but tried to obfuscate and got bitch slapped. It will ever be thus punk ;)

Not what I asked is it?

Nice try little man..

Sorry son, you made a statement, got called but tried to obfuscate and got bitch slapped. It will ever be thus punk ;)

Yep I did, and nothing in my statement has been even talked about. you made up a strawman to knock down

Or just maybe, if you had let her hang for her obvious crimes we wouldn’t be here today.

She deserved prison time. Even Comey admitted that. And so does he it would appear.

Why don’t you let those people face the consequences they earned instead of bitching about someone else. And then wondering why nobody really cares about your selective version of the law.

Well this is certainly something that is highly unusual.
Drip drip drip

Secret FISA court issues highly unusual public rebuke of FBI for mistakes
beT his rebuke by the FISA Court was not a 'drip' - it was the dam bursting on the criminal Obama administration, especially the FBI.

The FISA Court made it clear that the FBI and those who participated in the Carter Page FISA Court Warrant requests broke laws, violated the Constitution, & trampled citizen's rights... They also made it clear they endangered National Security, as the court's very existence going forward is in jeopardy.

Forum List

Back