Percy's Problems...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Percy Harvin and his butt hurt is going to force him to sit out of the playoffs and the Superbowl if the Hawks are fortunate enough to make it that far.

So far he has missed practices brcause he is "sore" after he works out at full speed. He was "sore" after his brief cameo against the Vikings.

Here is the Problem with Percy... If he doesn't suit up and play against the Rams and give Wilson some real game timing targets I can't see playing him at all in the playoffs or the Big Dance. There is just too much on the line to "experiment" with Harvin when an errant pass or a ball right on target pops up out of his hands and into the mitts of our opponents.

We are just fine without him. If he doesn't man up real quick and get some game speed reps next week I hope Carroll just makes him sit out the remainder of the season and hope he is COMPLETELY healthy next year.

Damn!...for a second there, I thought someone was finally starting a serious flame thread directed at me.

maybe next year...

I'm sure there's a Seahawks board somewhere.

There are several. This sports forum is where I post my Seahawks stuff. You are certainly not obligated to choose to click on my threads.

No one is stopping you from posting your input here about your favorite team.

The real reason I started posting here was that there was talk a year or so ago about eliminating the sports forum for lack of interest. SOOoo.. I stepped up and decided to make this my new home for my interest in the Hawks. Now the forum gets plaenty of contributors and posts.

I think it would be cool if more members of USMB posted about thier NFL teams. But...other fans lack of effort will not curtail my input about MY team. So deal with it...contribute 411 about YOUR team or shove off.

Percy Harvin and his butt hurt is going to force him to sit out of the playoffs and the Superbowl if the Hawks are fortunate enough to make it that far.

So far he has missed practices brcause he is "sore" after he works out at full speed. He was "sore" after his brief cameo against the Vikings.

Here is the Problem with Percy... If he doesn't suit up and play against the Rams and give Wilson some real game timing targets I can't see playing him at all in the playoffs or the Big Dance. There is just too much on the line to "experiment" with Harvin when an errant pass or a ball right on target pops up out of his hands and into the mitts of our opponents.

We are just fine without him. If he doesn't man up real quick and get some game speed reps next week I hope Carroll just makes him sit out the remainder of the season and hope he is COMPLETELY healthy next year.

you dont think carrol will sit wilson out and rest his players for the Lambs game after they win homefiled advantantage tomorrow?

you dont think carrol will sit wilson out and rest his players for the Lambs game after they win homefiled advantantage tomorrow?

"Players"? Ya I think Carroll will rest his players as soon as the outcome is decided. But Percy isn't what I would call a player. He played one qtr of one game that the outcome wasn't ever a question. We will play Wilson at least one half against the Rams IMO. If Harvin suits up he better get a good workout. The playoffs isn't the place your team needs to take any chances. Like I said... one T/O can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Forum List

Back