People who refuse to live with blacks as neighbors are racist

Seems to be a lot of misunderstanding of the relationship between race, poverty, crime, and economics.
There is no misunderstanding. Blacks embrace violence and crime, so their neighborhoods are shit holes no one wants to live near, and businesses don’t want to be near them either.

I'm sure that simplistic racial bullshit is comforting in light of your limited capacity.

TheParser
Today if a young lady or gentleman studies hard at school, gets a good education

Sounds nice but the problem is the white supremacists make sure that predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

Not true.

TheParser
Today if a young lady or gentleman studies hard at school, gets a good education

Sounds nice but the problem is the white supremacists make sure that predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

Not true.
Not only is it not true, often black majority school districts spend more per pupil than much better performing suburban school districts/white majority. "Denied" books lol.

TheParser
Just one problem, some students do not attend regularly; some students are disruptive; some students simply do not care.

Like in every school on the planet. What's your point ?

TheParser
Los Angeles is very liberal

I'm not from LA. But you don't really see the police doing George Floyd, Mike Brown or Trayvon stuff there. Blk men ain't into marching. They start killing white people. Like what they did 92 riots.

They'll raise hell.

TheParser
But here in Los Angeles, where most of the students are African American and Latinx, the schools are super. Computers, new books, good cafeteria food, teachers of all ethnicities, and -- most impoertant of all -- tons of money from taxpayers.

As I say not from LA. But I know there is huge blk Male homeless problem there. So I to know how black ppl are doing economically there

TheParser
Just one problem, some students do not attend regularly; some students are disruptive; some students simply do not care.

TheParser

I'm not from LA. But you don't really see the police doing George Floyd, Mike Brown or Trayvon stuff there. Blk men ain't into marching. They start killing white people. Like what they did 92 riots.

They'll raise hell.

TheParser
But here in Los Angeles, where most of the students are African American and Latinx, the schools are super. Computers, new books, good cafeteria food, teachers of all ethnicities, and -- most impoertant of all -- tons of money from taxpayers.

As I say not from LA. But I know there is huge blk Male homeless problem there. So I to know how black ppl are doing economically there

I think that if you google about economic situation of African Americans, you will find some useful information.

As you may know, some African Americans are leaving traditionally African American neighborhoods for other parts of Los Angeles or even other nearby cities. Hispanic people are now living in many once predominately African American neighborhoods.

With best wishes.

TheParser

TheParser

They'll raise hell.

TheParser

I think that if you google about economic situation of African Americans, you will find some useful information.

As you may know, some African Americans are leaving traditionally African American neighborhoods for other parts of Los Angeles or even other nearby cities. Hispanic people are now living in many once predominately African American neighborhoods.

With best wishes.
And leaving Cali in general. Blacks used to be about 13% of the population and now are about 6%. I have been to SF a few times and the only time I recall seeing a Black person was this gay guy who hit on me. I am sure there was plenty working at the Airport but sometimes just don't pay much attention.

Seems to be a lot of misunderstanding of the relationship between race, poverty, crime, and economics.
There is no misunderstanding. Blacks embrace violence and crime, so their neighborhoods are shit holes no one wants to live near, and businesses don’t want to be near them either.

I'm sure that simplistic racial bullshit is comforting in light of your limited capacity.
It’s a fact of life and you know it.

Do you live in a predominately black neighborhood?

Do any rich white liberals?

Do any rich blacks even live in those neighborhoods?

For years, I had a black lesbian couple next door and we got along great. They were great. The neighbors on the other side were mixed as he was black and she was Swedish.we got along great, too, and they were great as well.

What distinguished them from the black posters here was that they were well educated and non racist. The combination of ignorance and hatred of other races is guaranteed to receive hatred in return. Educated people of all types who are not racist will get along by the same token.

I grew up in a city that is 42% black as per the US Census Bureau, but I never had any problem. The secret is, that even though I'm a honky, I know their lingo and am very conversant in Jive.

I think that's the real key to getting more civil relations between the races in America- mandate that white kids take at least 2 years of Jive in High School so they can speak to their fellow citizens.

I took Latin in school, they didn't teach Jive. But I picked it up in the neighborhood and the 2 African American students in my high school.

Deplorable Yankee

It's not that rich blk people want to so badly live with white people

It's that finding prosperous suburbs in the USA with little to no white people living there is a tough task.

Sure a rich black person could live around blks (and many do) the problem is they will typically find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town because whites have a system which ensures that those areas are the most poorest and most crowded areas of town.

Where as white people have a system which makes sure that sizeable % of white people get access to those prosperous areas with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets

(even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).
Bring the faults of African Americans to the forefront with your views on racism.

Deplorable Yankee
Not really .......you could go live with Orientals but unfortunately for negros Orientals have been declared White supremacists.

There is no orientally controlled area in the USA. Number two. Just like whites, Orientals would move out if a significant number of blk ppl moved anywhere near them

This is why the term "people of color" should be dropped. We have no friends or allies and I'm fine with that.

Orientals are biggest white ass kisser ever to walk the earth. The only reason your here is because of the fighting blk ppl done to get the 1965 immigration act done.

Even your own women don't wanna fk u, they act like total whores for white men.
So you've never been to Flushing?
Lol

22lcidw
Bring the faults of African Americans to the forefront with your views on racism.

Racism is nothing do with what black people.

Barack Obama was everything white people said blk ppl should be. He was smart, succesful, educated, obeyed the law, had no kids out of wedlock, no sagging pants, spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites, raised his kids, looked after his family, loved his wife, never cheated, mowed the lawn, not on welfare and say what ever about his presidency or polices but Obama personally ?

There was not 1% of scandal on that guy.

Now did that stop him from him from getting racism ?

No.

So lets cut the crap.

Deplorable Yankee
So you've never been to Flushing?
Lol

Who is the governor of New York?

I'm pretty sure he's not Asian and I'd bet my.life that he is not black. Governors are the ones with real power in states.

You have been allowed to live there in Flushing. A black business area like that would be sabotaged.

Asians and Arabs are ALLOWED and ASSISTED by the white supremacist to prosper OVER Black people and Asians KNOW THIS, that's why you don't fight racism bcoz you don't want to be treated like blk ppl are so you accept the few more crumbs whites throw at you.

And you have the ego boost n boost to your self esteem that comes with look down on blk ppl.

There are black suburbs in America.

Japanese got reparations. Before that, they didn't have much.

Well meaning whites will move into marginal black areas. Then they start making changes. The vacant store next to the head shop becomes a coffee shop with spoken word poets. A day spa offers facials and a starving artist can finally afford a gallery.

Then blacks protest against gentrification and demand that the whites leave.

I'm looking forward to a Bidens golobo homo Inc handlers administration shipping ghetto black of to white suburbs

I hope he keeps his promise
The nimby responses from white prog should be fabulous :p

Deplorable Yankee

It's not that rich blk people want to so badly live with white people

It's that finding prosperous suburbs in the USA with little to no white people living there is a tough task.

Sure a rich black person could live around blks (and many do) the problem is they will typically find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town because whites have a system which ensures that those areas are the most poorest and most crowded areas of town.

Where as white people have a system which makes sure that sizeable % of white people get access to those prosperous areas with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets

(even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).
Damn. You think it’s 1950.

It’s whitie’s fault blacks live in ghettos with high crime, drugs, illiteracy, illegitimacy, gangs, abortion, underperforming schools , crumbling housing and infrastructure all run by blacks in government positions.

BTW do you know where I can get my government subsidy? I’m white!

Forum List

Back