people who cant celebrate 4th of july

so what if you dont give him a reaction, but agree with what he says, or most of it, but not how he says it?

Respond as you like. Just recognize that he's either unhinged right wing OR and IMO trying to make conservatives look like his portrayal.

He just made a thead about blacks being bread for slavery, which i dont know if its true, but that is not the reason, they are strong.

Scientists dismissed that.

I just dont get him.

Respond as you like. Just recognize that he's either unhinged right wing OR and IMO trying to make conservatives look like his portrayal.

are you so brainwashed from liberal media that you think someone who has these basic thoughts like i do is either unhinged or a liberal in disguise? the only liberal in disguise is you, who keeps insisting that american loving patriots are "unhinged".

are you so brainwashed from liberal media that you think someone who has these basic thoughts like i do is either unhinged or a liberal in disguise? the only liberal in disguise is you, who keeps insisting that american loving patriots are "unhinged".

Seems the only thing you love about America are old white males.

I don't think you're unhinged or a liberal in disguise, from what I've read I know yer just a MORON!!!.

July 4........INDEPENDENCE FROM GREAT BRITIAIN (whom asses REPUBLICANS KISSED)

nice reply to the liberal rant from the Progressive

Some on the left do hate for Americans to openly show their love for America

BTW, today's left would have been telling us to try and understand the British and try to reason with them

I went to a coffee shop to watch fireworks on the 4th.

Everyone was having a great time, except for the unahappy, self-hating libtard sitting alone in the corner nursing a foo-foo drink (liberal men are too effeminate to just drink their fucking coffee black like real males do). He obviously resented the fact that honest, hardworking Americans were celebrating their country's independence, and so desperately wanted to make everyone else as miserable as he was.

He goes off on this idiotic rant with all the usual Leftisms ("who cares, it was over 200 years ago" yadda yadda yadda) and finally he says "what do these people think they're independent from?" and my buddy very quickly and very sharply responds "Tyranny!" We all glare at the libtard loser. Embarrassed, he wanders off to go find his liberal buddies to talk about the mean spirited, jingoistic sots who had the gall to interrupt his America bashing.

I went to a coffee shop to watch fireworks in the 4th.

Everyone was having a great time, except for the unahappy, self-hating libtard sitting alone in the corner nursing a foo-foo drink (liberal men are too effeminate to just order a fucking black coffee like real males do). He obviously resented the fact that honest, hardworking Americans were celebrating their country's independence, and so desperately wanted to make everyone else as miserable as he was.

He goes off on this idiotic rant with all the usual Leftisms ("who cares, it was over 200 years ago" yadda yadda yadda) and finally he says "what do these people think they're independent from?" and my buddy very quickly and very sharply responds "Tyranny!" We all glare at the libtard loser. Embarrassed, he wanders off to go find his liberal buddies to talk about the mean spirited, jingoistic sots who had the gall to interrupt his America bashing.

You want fireworks?

Tell a liberal how great the US is, how we are the best nation on Earth, how the US liberated billions of people, how the US is the worlds military and economic superpower, and how the US in the envy of the world

That'd be a great way to get attacked by a mob of smelly, bongo drum-wielding hippies!

:eusa_dance:

You mean a bunch of peace loving, tolerant, open minded, compassonate, rational, and caring liberals would resort to physical violence because you have a different opinion them they do?:shock: :rolleyes: :wtf:

Oh, I have no doubt that the liberals on this very board (not to mention the politicians they vote for) would have me thrown into a gulag or executed if they thought they'd be able to get away with it.

They'd love to do that to all who refuse to give up their thoughts in favor of the herd mentality.

Oh, I have no doubt that the liberals on this very board (not to mention the politicians they vote for) would have me thrown into a gulag or executed if they thought they'd be able to get away with it.

They'd love to do that to all who refuse to give up their thoughts in favor of the herd mentality.

If they would do that do you - I hate to think what they would do to me :lol:

Right. How absurd. Okay. Prove it. Name someone. We’ll ask the one that you name. This is silly. There is no one on the left or on the right who would throw you in jail for speaking your mind.

Forum List

Back