people who cant celebrate 4th of july

I think the biggest threat are greedy, narcisisstic, biggots.....who think their religion, their family, their way of life, their country are better than everyone elses. Kinda like lieberalism.

there is no middle ground when our nation is at stake

Right on. We need to post FBI agents and listening devices at every Mosque and outlaw the creation of any new ones. We need to have government read every piece of mail. Route letters care of the federal government. National and international calls should go through recording devices at Washington DC. We should require each home to have hidden cameras in which images are stored at the capital. Each city needs a relay station at which people must report to at least once a week to update agents as to their plans and activities. We can’t take any chances.

why is this forum full of liberals? is this a top result when you google "american hate forum" or "terrorist message board?" liberals hate america and would rather stand up for terrorists than americans. why does the aclu protect islam and not americans?

why is this forum full of liberals? is this a top result when you google "american hate forum" or "terrorist message board?" liberals hate america and would rather stand up for terrorists than americans. why does the aclu protect islam and not americans?

At this point, the mods who allow this guy to post are enabling him.

Stand up for what's right...ban this motherfucker.

I agree.

Right on. We need to post FBI agents and listening devices at every Mosque and outlaw the creation of any new ones. We need to have government read every piece of mail. Route letters care of the federal government. National and international calls should go through recording devices at Washington DC. We should require each home to have hidden cameras in which images are stored at the capital. Each city needs a relay station at which people must report to at least once a week to update agents as to their plans and activities. We can’t take any chances.

its not bigotry to take one look at europe, and say, hmm we dont want to become that. Its absolutely silly to play this pc game of, well, we cant monitor madrasses that teach hate, and mosques that may teach hate, because we dont wanna offend muslims.

wake up and smell reality.

islamo nazi terrorists will not rest, until we are all dead, and stop with the psa of they are not all bad.

well the ones that are not bad, are not standing up in any significant numbers to stop it or denounce it.

islam is not peaceful, and its time we stop make excuses for it, by throwing other religions under the bus, when none of them are anywhere near the threat that islam is.

islam is good, not :eusa_naughty:

Dissent, disagreement, freedom of speech are all good things. And putin is a schmuck.

Oh, and i think we must divorce the ideas of the people we are talking to from them. So its not that liberal jerk, or that conservative ahol.

But maineman, and his ideas.

martin, and his ideas.

so its not personal

just a thought :)

In other words....anyone who doesn't agree with you.

But you're a good American, huh? lol...lol...lol...

Too bad every word you write spits on the ideals this country was founded on... you know, dissent...disagreement.... freedom of speech.... that kind of thing.

If you want to be ruled by dictators, I figure you might enjoy things more in Putin's country.

I have a sincere question. If we ban lierberlism, where do we draw the line, from who should be banned, and what should be allowed and not allowed in the forum, im not giving an opinion, simply asking for yours.

I have a sincere question. If we ban lierberlism, where do we draw the line, from who should be banned, and what should be allowed and not allowed in the forum, im not giving an opinion, simply asking for yours.

He's not going to get banned. Wishing and facts are two different things. ;)

for the record, i am not saying i want him banned, i just wish he would tone it down, he is making the more moderate, and articulate conservatives look bad.

I disagree with Jillian. He's not conservative, he's trolling.

Forum List

Back